Thanks *H.MM x W.JH*

We won't change. Because we're engraved in each other's hearts - Seventeen - Thanks

"Love?" Jun called out to her, as Momo was on the other side of the door. "Chaeyoung and Sana told me that you're nervous."

"Just a bit, but I'm a little better," Momo told him, as she was sitting on the floor. "I'm just nervous. This is the big step for the both of us." Jun sat down and open the door just a little. He move his hand inside the room, as Momo saw and took his hand into her.

"I know in a few hours we are going to be husband and wife," he said, having a smile on his face. He gave her hand a squeeze. "I can't wait to see you walk down the isle. I really do want to see you right now."

"No peeking Junnie," giggled Momo, as Jun rubbed her hand with his thumb. "Did you ever think we would made it here? I mean it's just a question..."

"Oh yes, I did. My mother always told me if I had want something, I need to go and get it. It did take me a year, but I finally got the girl of my dreams. I even dressed up as a pig for her to go on a date with me."

(Please refer to Book 1, part titled Juliet to get the reference
Jun: oh you remember! So kind of you author!
Yeah...-looking away- I had to look it up. After writing almost 300 parts you can't remember)

"I still can't believe you did that. Your members would so mad for having to dress up as animals for the next few weeks." She remembered Jun and his group dancing in pig costumes to show pigs can fly.

"It was worth all the pains and yelling to get that date with you that change our lives." Jun did get a few beatings for the outfits, but it didn't matter as he got the girl of his dreams to go on a date.

"Remember our first date?" Momo said. "That was a disaster but still I gave you a second chance." Jun chuckled, remember their date. His members crash his date to get revenge for the outfits. It seems like Momo was on a date with 13 guys instead of Jun.

"Yeah I think I'm not banned from that restaurant anymore. The others, they are banned for life especially DK and Dino. To think they bumped into the owner's wife, making her fall into their fountain."

"I almost die when Seungcheol and Joshua tripped into the chocolate fountain when trying to get strawberries for me. Jeonghan just laughed at them instead of helping." They both laughed at the fond memory.

"We have a lot of memories, but we are going to make more," Jun said, placing a kiss on her hand. "Like today, as it is going to be full of them."

"Is it true Mingyu already crash into one of the flower pots?"

"Two actually and took Woozi and Wonwoo down with him. Lucky they didn't get dirt on their suits. Mingyu does have a knot on his head from Woozi. And no guitar was used for that injury." Momo just giggled, as Jun chuckled. "Mingyu is getting some love from the girls as they feel bad for him."

"I swear if we didn't have our friends to keep us on our toes, our life would be dull." They just sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"You ready to get married?" Jun asked her, holding her hand. "Our friends and family are waiting for us." Momo removed her hand from his and closed the door. Momo didn't want Jun to get a peek at her. "Hey unfair!"

"I'm ready, so you better get to the alter. Sorry you can't see me yet, bad luck. We don't want another Mingyu incident or worst a Sana incident." Jun remember the Sana incident where Sana dropped Momo's engagement ring in the lake where he was going to propose to her. Sana tripped and the box with the ring in it went in the lake. Everyone had to search for the box for hours in the cold water. Vernon found the box after four hours, covered in yucky crap on it. The ring was safe and not damaged. Seungcheol got a fish somehow in his pants and threw it at Mingyu for laughing at him.