Any Man Of Mine *H.MM x Astro*

Any man of mine better be proud of me. Even when I'm ugly he still better love me - Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine

"I swear if you make me look like a fool in front of Momo..." began Eunwoo to his members, as Momo walked over to them dressed as a cowgirl, with a cute pink cowboy hat and all.

"Hey there," said Momo, as all them have little hearts in their eyes. "I'm so ready to ride a horse, milk a cow, and play with the baby lambs! I'm so happy to be with you guys." She smiled at them, as they nodded.

"We are so excited too," said JinJin, lying through his teeth. In reality none of them know how to be a country folk, but they will learn along with Momo. Eunwoo threatened the group if they embarrassed Momo, he will end their lives.

"I can wait to ride like the wind," MJ said, "although none of us ever been on an actual horse. Does a rocking horse counts?" Momo felt a bit nervous now, as Moonbin stepped in.

" I happen to set up horse riding lesson for all of us so we can get familiar and plus you can pick the horse you want to ride." Momo got excited again, as Sanha went to her talking about what color horse they want.

"That was a close one," said Eunwoo, glaring at MJ. He hid behind Rocky, not wanting to get hurt.

"But it's true."

"Just shut up," said Rocky. "This is going to be a long day for us, but we get to spend time with her so it's worth it."
.....
"Uhhh," Momo spoke up, looking at MJ. "How..." MJ somehow got on his horse and now he is upside down under the horse, as everyone look at him.

"I don't know," he called out, as the staff try to get him free from his saddle so they get it fix. Eunwoo just shook his head, as JinJin patted Momo on the shoulder.

"Well I would have thought Rocky would do something dumb, but him and Sanha got the short end of the stick." They looked over to them as Rocky was pouting as he was on a donkey and Sanha just scratching his head being on a pony.

"My legs are too long for this," Sanha said, trying to get comfortable.

"Just because we are the youngest we had to get this," Rocky mumbled.

"Well sorry, I didn't know one of the horses was sick and one just went into labor," said Moonbin, getting on his black horse. Eunwoo got on his white horse, looking like a prince.

"Wow..." Momo said looking at him with stars in her eyes. "You look like Prince Charming."

(Jaehyun: that's my nickname in these books. -angry-
-All 22 NCT had to hold him back from killing Eunwoo-)

"Well does the princess want to ride with the prince?" Eunwoo said, holding out his hand to her. Momo just smiled at him. Eunwoo would finally be so close to Momo, as his smile got big.

"I would love too," Victory for Eunwoo. "But I promise Moonbin already to ride with him." Wait what?! Moonbin rolled up on his horse and help Momo get up. She sat in front of Moonbin and smiled.

"Giddy up." He took off with Momo for a little trot, as Eunwoo was furious that he took his princess from her Prince Charming.

(Jaehyun: -struggling to attack Eunwoo- MY TITLE!!!
Haechan: we can't hold him back for long.
Taeyong: -shot a tranquilizer dart at Jaehyun and he passed out- man I need to get more of these.
-NCT dragged Jaehyun away-)
.....
"It's time to milk the cows!" Momo clapped as the group walked to the barn. "I wish JinJin could have join us."

"He will be fine," said Moonbin, glaring at Eunwoo. Eunwoo was a bit jealous how close Moonbin was with Momo, he somehow got his horse to kick back. He was aiming for Moonbin, but the horse hoof hit JinJin's leg. So JinJin had to go to the hospital to make sure his leg isn't broken.

"Let's get some fresh milk, Noona!" Sanha took her hand and they skipped to the farmhouse. Everyone else following, hoping Eunwoo can control his jealous just for a bit.

-30 minutes later-

"Cold, cold, cold!" Sanha cried out, as staff was hiding him down. Sanha, Rocky, and MJ end up falling into...errr a lovely pile of...stinky cow...poop. They were covered pretty good, as MJ was giving Eunwoo the evil eye. Eunwoo was the one the tripped Rocky when he was carrying a pail of fresh milk, because he got to be partner with Momo and not him. Rocky grabbed MJ and Sanha, who was closed by and they all went falling into it.

"So clumsy of you Rocky," said Eunwoo, as Rocky was ready to throw a handful at him. He decided not to, because knowing him he might hit Momo.

"We are going to see the lambs," Momo said, holding her nose, so she didn't have to smell them. "Once you are clean, come join us." The three left to go to the animal pen with all types of cute animals.

"Oh look at the lambs," Momo gushed, as they were let in. A little lamb came up to Momo, as she had hearts in her eyes. The worker help her hold the lamb, as she giggled and had a huge smile on her face. Eunwoo watched her, as Moonbin was getting some feed. He turned to his right to see a huge goat standing there. He looked at the goat, as the goat was looking at his feed.

"You want some?" He asked the goat, as the goat nod his head. Moonbin made his famous kitty/dog face, as the goat made a sound. "Great I'm an animal whisperer now." Then an idea popped in his mind and he walked to the goat. "Okay Goat, I have a favor to ask." The goat just stared at him. "You see that guy," he pointed to Eunwoo. "He wants to eat that lamb in the girl's arms. Look at him." Eunwoo was really staring dreamily at Momo, as the goat let out a huff. "If you can get him away from her, I will give you something." The goat nudged his head towards the worker, feeding another goat some cookies and bananas. "Two cookies and a banana?" The goat huffed, which Moonbin thinks it was a no. "Four cookies, three bananas, and a half of cut up peach?" The goat huffed. "Okay a whole cut up peach." The goat nodded and began his walk to Eunwoo. "Well if I don't stay an idol forever, I can be an animal whisperer."

Eunwoo was behind Momo, looking at the lamb that felt asleep in her arms. Eunwoo was about to touch Momo's shoulder, as the goat befriend Moonbin appeared. He made a sound, glaring at him. Momo and Eunwoo turned to see the goat, pounding his feet.

"Oh it's a goat," Momo said, as the goat yelled and charged at Eunwoo.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed, trying to get out of the goat's path, but it was too late to move, as the goat head butt him in the stomach, making Eunwoo gasped in pain and he fell backwards on the fence. Too bad he went tumbling down the hill, I mean, who would put an animal Pen next to a long drop hill.

"Eunwoo!" Momo called out, seeing him tumbled down the hill. The goat just huffed and walked back to Moonbin, where his platter of food was there. The goat made a happy sound and ate his meal, as Moonbin walked over to Momo. "Maybe I'm bad luck to Astro?"

"No you aren't, we have our off days. You are nothing but good luck," he smiled at her. "The workers told me the horse and her baby are allowing people to see them." Momo nodded and placed the lamb down. Moonbin took her hand and they started to walk.

"Wait Eunwoo..."

"Oh the staff will check on him. He is strong." Momo just nodded and they went to the barn.

"Better sleep with one eye open," grunted Eunwoo, as he was holding his stomach from where he was attacked.
.....
All members of Astro are fine and safe. They just hate me for this. They will get over it.
Momo: well that wasn't bad at all...for me that is...

Next part: Momo x Doyoung and I have an idea for them. Then Momo x Joshua, then Momo x Monsta X (hint: keep Hyungwon out of the kitchen)

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie