Whoa *H.MM x K.KB*

Oh damn your such a rockstar. Wasn't tryna find it hit me blindsided. - Elise Estrada - Whoa

"Hey it's time to get up, sleepyhead," a voice told Key, as he just rolled over in bed, groaning. "Hey now, we can't start our day grumpy." A hand ran through his hair, as he just smiled. "Baby, it's time to get up and greet the world." Key finally opened his eyes to see something amazing. His angel, Momo, staring down at him. She moved her hand to check his temperature and gave him a smile.

"Your fever has gone down that's good," Momo told him, as she got him settle in a sitting position. "Still you need some rest."

"I'm fine enough to get out of bed, my angel," he replied, trying to make a move, but stop at the sudden pain on his side. Momo got him back in position and sighed.

"You just had surgery a few days ago. You need rest right now." Key nodded at her, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let me take care of you. I will bring you your breakfast." Momo got up and went to the kitchen. Key smiled as he was so lucky to have Momo in his life. He closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't feel someone entering the room, as angel Jonghyun appeared with a smile and his white wings.

"I'm so glad you two are together, despite me having to work hard to get you two together."
.....
-Flashback-

"Twice meet SHINee." The group bowed down to each other, meeting at the Dream concert.

"It is so nice to meet you," said Onew to the girls. Key gave them a nod and walked away to get some water. He still have been disconnected to the world since that day. It was still a hard pill to shallow for everyone especially him. Losing your member and best friend was hard, but he is trying to move on. He got his water and went stood in the back of the room, watching everyone interact. Usually he is social, but right now he just want to be alone in peace.

Unknown to anyone, well they don't know an angel Jonghyun was watching all his members. He was their guardian angel and want all of them to be happy. He really isn't worry about the others, but Key was his main focus. He knew he took his death hard and he mean hard. He watched him turn into a hollow wheel of his former self and he didn't like that one bit. He acts fine in public but alone he was not the person he knew.

"I need to make him happy," mumbled Jonghyun, looking around the room. His eyes landed on Momo, who was sitting by herself. She broke up with her boyfriend a while ago because he cheated on her...that damn idiot...Jaehyun

(-Jaehyun attack author, as all 22 members of NCT holding him back.
Jaehyun: I'm her Prince and never would do that to her!
You were the first name that popped up. Forgive me!
Taeyong: -hit Jaehyun with a tranquilizer dart in his arm and Jaehyun passed out-)

"Perfect!" Jonghyun went behind Key and try to push him towards her direction but he went through him and hit the ground. "Oh come on, I should get at least some abilities." He got up and thought to himself what can he do. "I can't watch my best friend being sad any longer." Jonghyun had an idea and left the room. Soon as he left, a dog appeared in the room with a long leash on. Everyone saw the dog, as the dog ran to Key.

"Aw what a cute dog," he said, petting the dog and got his leash. "Let's go and find your owner." The dog decide that was the best idea. The end of the leash wrapped around Key's hand where it would not be release. The dog yank him along towards Momo. Key tried to get the leash off his wrist, but couldn't.

"Oh what a cute puppy," Momo said, walking over to the dog. The dog bark and ran to Momo. The dog ran around Momo and was running circles around Key and Momo a few times, wrapping the leash around their legs to be bounded. Key and Momo were moving closer to each other and then they were pretty much hugging each other.

"What the?" Key was able to get out, as he lost his balance and went crashing to the floor with Momo on top of him. The dog just sat next to them like nothing was wrong.

"Are you all right?" Key asked Momo, finally getting his wrist free from that leash. "I didn't think this dog would be like this. I tried..."

"No its all right..." they both stared at each other and was quiet. It was like they were staring into each other's soul. The dog turn to watch them.

"Of course I'm a genius. Good job Jonghyun." The dog thought to himself, watching his matchmaking skills in action.
.....
"I'm always going to be watching over you. You will be useless if you did anything on your own. I will have to make sure that you are never alone. You will see me sooner than you think." Jonghyun vanished from the room, as Momo came back in the room with his meal.

"Hey babe, your breakfast is here," Momo told him, sitting on the edge of the bed and placing the tray on his lap. Key opened his eyes and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Angel. Did you eat as well?" Momo nodded, as Key moved his hand to pat her little baby bump.

"Oh yes, your son is such a pig right now. Wants everything and anything in my belly," she joked with him. Key are his breakfast and Momo set the tray on the end table. Key got Momo to join him in bed and rubbed her bump. "In four months we will get to meet our son."

"Yes I can't wait for that moment," Key said, kissing the top of her head. "Eomma and Appa can't wait to meet you, Jonghyun."
......

Ehh....yeah that's all I got not the best.

But it's time to find out who gets part 100 with Momo. Since I only got single vote of idols, you know what they means....-showing the wheel- we get to spin the wheel so here we go. I have 54 ships on this wheel. Good luck to all!

-grab the wheel and gave it a good spin and falling down in the process-
All male idols: -nervous-
Chan and Taeyong: -drinking tea-
Jeongin: I think I put my name on there?

-grab the wheel and gave it a good spin and falling down in the process-All male idols: -nervous-Chan and Taeyong: -drinking tea-Jeongin: I think I put my name on there?

Congratulations Jimin! You are the chosen one!
Jimin: I won, I won!
Yoongi, Jaehyun, Hoshi: 😱 we were there!!!
So Jimin gets Part 100.

Next part: Momo x Wonho!
Momo: oh really I haven't had a part with him in a long while.
Yeah have you seen his pictures lately. -show Momo the pictures-
Momo: 😳😳 Oh My God....I accept for...the sake of the book
All male idols: -eying the author-

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Jaehyun: -got the pictures author shown Momo- oh that's just a dirty trick. -peek in his shirt to see his own abs-
Hoshi: -looking at his non-existed six pack abs- I need to work out.
Jungkook: -showing his abs- Momo look!
Jaemin: oh wow! Johnny Appa I need to hit the gym!
Yoongi: -sour look- so unfair...
Jeongin: -look sad- I can't compete with that
Chan: you aren't competing to begin with.
Ten: you kidding me! That is unfair for half of us that can't get buff like him!!!
Yuta: -walking in with a muscle suit- My dear Momo look at these guns.