Birthday Sex *H.MM x J.WW* -Seventeen Style-

Think I got you pinned. Don't tap out, fight until the end. Ring that bell, and we gonna start over again - Jeremih- Birthday Sex

.....
-Record scratch to stop song-
.....

Wonwoo: Happy birthday to me. Now give me Momo.
Seungcheol: -looking up the song- Vernon, Dino do not ever listen to this song!
Jeonghan: oh it can't be that bad -reading the lyrics and gasp- Dino! Vernon! Do not ever listen to this song.
Dino: come on, we are men!
Vernon: we can handle it! -looking at the words- Oh wow...what's a G...
Joshua: -interrupt- I got the holy water for this. -sprinkling Dino and Vernon with water-
Mingyu: I thought Momo is in a Seventeen strike after our last part.
Woozi: she is. The author is having a meeting with her and lifting the strike for that special part she has plan with one of us.
Dino: -pout- nobody voted for me.
Jun: -happy- I got three.
Mingyu: Wonwoo is winning once again...
Hoshi: Seungcheol somehow got two votes against my one.
Seungkwan: does Author knows you are doing this to her book.
Wonwoo: nope! -smile- I'm the birthday boy and I want my Momo!
Minghao: this is going to be a mess like that GOT7 part.
Mingyu: Wait this part isn't it supposed to be a Momo and Yoshi?
Hoshi: oh him...-narrow eyes- his manager called and he got tied up so he has to wait just a bit longer.
Seungcheol: what did you do to that poor boy?

.
"How?" Choi Hyunsuk said, looking up at the ceiling. Him and Jihoon looked up to see Yoshi taped up on the ceiling with tape over his mouth. The only thing you could see that wasn't tape from his face and hair.

"Do I even want to know how this happen?" Jihoon said, "Well it will be quiet for a bit." Yoshi just glared at him. "Just hang tight and we will get you down."

"Do we even have a ladder?"

"Should be in the closet...oh oh. It's not there, I swore I put it back yesterday." Yoshi looked around a saw a huge spider chilling near him, as he froze up.

.

Jeonghan: How did you pull that off?
Hoshi: Minghao, Jun, Wonwoo, and Mingyu helped me.
Seungcheol: -turn to the boys-
Minghao: I was bored
Jun: I just watched
Mingyu: they force me!
Wonwoo: Again my birthday, my wish, give me Momo now!
Hoshi: he is a heavy sleeper. Nobody have a clue it was us.
Wonwoo: Yeah, even if he did know it was us, we left surprise for him.
Seungcheol: Oh my god. We are already hated by Momo and you are going get us hated by the idol world.
Wonwoo: it's fake, we aren't that evil.
Vernon: -looking at Seungkwan- so do you think you will ever get a part?
Seungkwan: I heard she have an idea but it involved that embarrassment moment.
Woozi: but you will finally have a part. I only had one part.
Dino: Same. I think Jeonghan must have paid the author to never give me another part.
Vernon: Well your part was a bit spicy. both Jeonghan and Seungcheol were floored over that part.
Dino: I was bath in holy water after that...but it was worth it!
DK: I wonder who had the most parts with Momo?
Seungkwan: I have a list right here! -show list-
Woozi: you were bored weren't you?
Seungkwan: I don't have any parts so yes I was! Here is the list. This is from both books to this point. -show it-

Seungcheol - 2 (Seungcheol: I thought I had more)
Jeonghan - 6 (Jeonghan: 😇)
Joshua - 5 (Joshua: that many?)
Jun - 5 (Jun: Woo! 😁)
Hoshi - 7 (Hoshi: still not enough!!!)
Wonwoo - 9 (not counting this Wonwoo: want Momo)
Woozi - 1 (Woozi: not complain)
DK - 2 (DK: That's all?!)
Mingyu - 12 (Mingyu: whoa I'm loved!)
The8: 4 (Minghao: I'm good)
Seungkwan - 0 (I swear one day....)
Vernon - 3 (Vernon: I really had that many)
Dino - 1 (Dino: 😭 why can't I have more!)

Dino: I will make on my part! Let's see
....

"Momo-noona," Dino spoke to her, as she turned to look at him. He had some sunflowers in his hands and held it up to her. "You brighten my day, will you go on a date with me?"

"Oh Dino, you are..."

"Please don't say that I'm too young! I'm a man now! I will show you want a man can do. Give me a chance to show you that I'm a man." Momo gave him a soft look.

"All right..."

.....
Woozi: Isn't this similar to your only part?
DK: sounds like it...
Dino: I'm trying okay! I have to keep it PG because of Jeonghan-eomma.
Jeonghan: Heaven forbids if he had sexy time with Momo like he did!
Dino: -grunt- I am a man...
Mingyu: oh we are making our own part. I have an idea for a Momo and me.
.....

"Stay away from my princess," said Mingyu, holding his sword towards Wonwoo. Wonwoo had Momo in his arms, as he pushed her behind him, as he pulled out his sword.

"She is mine, stay away from her!" Momo looked at Mingyu with tears in her eyes.

"Ming Ming, save me!" She cried to him, as Mingyu was seeing red.

"Come at me," Mingyu said, as Wonwoo and Mingyu began a sword fight for Momo's heart.

......
Seungcheol: Did you steal that from her other books.
Mingyu: Nope because she knew wrote anything about it.
Wonwoo: I would win, now where is my cake, my presents, my Momo!!!
Joshua: thank god his birthday comes once a year.
Felix: Delivery!!! -holding boxes- for a Jeon Wonwoo.
Wonwoo: finally...-taking the boxes- Oh Momo got me a gift! -took the box and ripped it open-
Seungkwan: she must not be that mad at us to give him a gift.
Wonwoo: -open and got a Momo plushie- But....
Hoshi: -saw a note- oh look a note. -read the note-

Happy birthday! This is the closest thing you can get to be with me! I'm still on Seventeen strike!

Love Momo

PS: Good luck on your musical DK

DK: awe she cares!
Wonwoo: -glare at DK-
DK: Help me!!! -run away-
Minghao: Uhh...the author is coming back!
Jun: I have wrote my part!!!
.....

"Junnie, guess what?" Momo said to him, as Jun got up to walk over to her.

"What is it?" Momo show him a kitten, as he freak out in joy. "Oh my goodness!"

"It's our new fur baby, and it's name is..."
.....

Minghao: Jun!!!!
Jun: huh?
Minghao: -grab and run-
Mingyu: birthday part over!
Wonwoo: But the title said...
Jeonghan: like she ever would allow that.
Dino: she is coming run!!!
Vernon: we need a sacrifice. -push Seungkwan-
Seungkwan: -fall to the ground and look up at the author who was red- I can explain...
.....

So...the next part will be Momo and Yoshi. All Seventeen members are on a five part ban! So corner to all of you.
Wonwoo: but my birthday...
Happy birthday, Wonwoo...go to the corner with your Momo plushie.
-all Seventeen in the corner-
I'm locking my account from all idols. First GOT7, now Seventeen, what is next NCT....oh that would be a mess!

So once their five part ban is done we will have their part I been thinking of. So here is the results for now:
Wonwoo: 5
Jun: 3
Seungcheol: 2
Hoshi: 1
Felix: 1
The rest: 0
Vote who you want.

Felix: I'm not in Seventeen!
I have a young cousin I'm trying to explain that. Apparently, you are also in NCT, BTS, and Ateez as well.
Chan: I think not. Explain harder!
Taeyong: a new son?! That's 22...
Namjoon: I don't know...
Hoonjoong: okay...I guess...

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie