Defying Gravity *H.MM x J.JK*

It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes and leap - Idina Menzel - Defying Gravity

"Momo, you are up," Tzuyu said, as Momo got up from her chair. "Good luck and have fun." She nodded, as she went to her spot. She took a peep to see there was a full house under the big tent, as her eyes was trying to find something but couldn't.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, please welcome our flying beauty, Momo," shouted the ring leader of the circus, Bang Chan. Momo came out to the crowd and gave a bow, as everyone was clapping and cheering for her. Momo went on and did her act, as everyone cheer at her talent. Momo has been in the circus for about four years and she loves it. It pays her good and she does travel around the world.

She has good friends in the circus like Tzuyu, the contortionist (Momo thinks she is made of rubber), Chaeyoung, the lion tamer (and no she doesn't mistreat her animals as she love them like they are her children), Changbin, the knife throwing (yes and he does not hurt anyone with knives), Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Lee Know and Han are the group of clowns, and Jeongin, the fire performer (and he doesn't burn himself).

She finished her performance, as she bowed to the crowd. She looked around to see the person she was looking for, Jeon Jungkook. He was in the crowd, as she saw him with another woman and a child with him. She didn't show any emotions, as she left the tent to go back with her friends. Momo sat down in front of the mirror, looking at herself for a moment before closing her eyes.

-Last Year-

"You were amazing out there," Jungkook told her, as they met back of the tent, where nobody could see them. They are childhood friends, but his parents did not like her lifestyle. They want their son to settle down and have a family soon. Yet his heart belongs to Momo and he wants her to feel ready before settling down with her. They love each other and will do anything for each other. Jungkook will wait forever for Momo.

"Thank you," she said, as she turned to look at him. He took her hand and it was a moment of bliss for them.

"How long?" He asked, as Momo knew what he was asking her.

"I want to travel one more year and when I return here to do my final show, I'm ready to be your wife," she replied, giving him a smile. "We are planning to go to Australia this year and I never been." She looked at him and placed her hands on his cheeks. "Next year, we can finally be together."

"We have always been together, but next year we will make it official with our marriage. I love you," he said.

"I love you too." She pulled him close to seal their love with a kiss.

-Present-

Momo opened her eyes, as her heart aches. He found another and had a child now. It has been over a year, but she never though he would move on at all. Momo placed a hand over her heart, feeling the pain. Tomorrow was supposed to be her last night in the circus, so she can be with Jungkook. Now, she doesn't know if it would be her last time at the circus, now he moved on. Maybe she can see retired and move on as well. She has seen many places she would like to go back to, like Australia or England. She just have to make it through tomorrow.

-Next Day-

"Are you ready for your final show?" Bang Chan asked Momo, as she nodded. "We been working five years together and I can't believe this is it. You sure you don't want to stay longer."

"I would love too but it is time for me to move on." With or with Jungkook. Momo gave him a smile. "But I will visit when you guys are in town."

"You better, after tonight, we are throwing you a good bye party when we closed the circus. Now let's put on the greatest show on Earth."

Momo was almost done with her act, as she got her trapeze in hands to swing. She didn't bother to lion for Jungkook, as she knew it was no point to keep hope for him. Everyone was cheering for her, as she wanted to finish strong. She was going to end with a pirouette, as she let go. Momo grabbed the other trapeze, but the ropes snap.

Momo didn't have time to react, as she fell quick to the ground. It about about 50 feet up but the safety net should have protected her. She went through the net and hit the ground hard. She felt cracks, pain, then everything being sick out of her. She didn't have time to do anything, as the darkness consume her life instantly.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was off to the side with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, watching Momo do her final performance. He had flowers and her engagement ring in hand, keeping his eyes on her.

"Thank you girls for the tickets late night," he told them, "My sister-in-law and nephew had a good time. My sister-in-law is so impressed of Momo. I just can't believe tonight is the night."

"Too bad your brother couldn't come to the show," said Chaeyoung.

"He had to work late. He asked me to take them in his place. I don't think she saw me last night. I tried to keep myself hidden because I wanted to surprise her." They continued to watch Momo, until they saw the ropes snap. Jungkook dropped everything, as Momo was coming down to the ground. When she landed in the net, but when through, he took off running to his love.

"Momo!" He yelled out to her, getting to her as fast, as he could. Medics were already over to her, as they worked on her. Bang Chan had to hold Jungkook back, so the medics can work in peace. They got her moved out from the net, as they continued to work. Jungkook could see them working hard to save her life.

"Call it..." one of the medics said, as Jungkook ran to them and look at Momo. She was pale and her chest was not moving at all. She appears to be sleeping. "...time of death..."

"No!" Jungkook yelled, moving to her, pushing a medic away. "You were going to retire tonight! We were going to be together forever. I have the ring! We are supposed to get married." He took her hand and place his ear against her heart. No heartbeat, as Jungkook shook her body. "You cannot leave me again! You promised, we will finally be together!" The medics had to move him away, as they placed a white sheet to covered her lifeless body.

"You promised!!!"