Right Here Waiting *H.MM x L.LG*

But in the end if I'm with you. I'll take the chance - Richard Marx

Kuanlin is officially eighteen years old, how he been waiting to be legal. He had to wait for a year to be eighteen so he can do this. He was going to ask Hirai Momo on a date. He tried to asked her when he was with his group Wanna One, but Momo told him he was too young. She told him when he turns eighteen to ask again. He understood why she did that because he was underage, but still didn't stop his crush on her to grow bigger. He told her to wait for him and when he became of age, he will come for her.

A lot of people think he was wasting his time, thinking Momo would actually wait for him. He believe that she would, as they do have a good friendship. Granted they haven't spoke or seen each other, due to their schedule. She was busy with her group and he was busy filming a drama. Yet they still have an connection, a strong connection.

Kuanlin gather his courage together, as he was at the practice room of Twice. He had pink roses in his hands, as he knocked on the door. Naeyeon answered the door, as she saw him standing there.

"Is Momo here? He asked, as she had a smile on her face.

"Oh yes she is," Nayeon said, letting him in. "Momo, you got a guest." Momo looked up from her phone to see Kuanlin there. She smiled and got up from her spot and ran over to him.

"Kuanlin! You are back!" She gave him a hug, as he returned it. He took a sniff of her peach perfume and they broke apart. "I'm so happy you are back. We have so much to catch up....oh yeah today is your birthday as well. Happy birthday! I actually have your gift at my dorm. I can go and get it after practice and..." Kuanlin held the roses at her, as she was surprise. "Oh why did you get me something on your birthday."

"Today is my birthday," he said, as she nodded. "It's my eighteenth birthday." Momo looked at him her with big eyes. "I'm officially legal. I'm officially legal to ask you on a date, Noona." He gave the roses to Momo, "is tonight all right? It is my birthday and all." Momo looked at the girls behind her, giving her a thumbs up to do it. She turned back at Kuanlin, smiling at her.

"Yes...tonight is fine...I mean don't you want to celebrate with friends and..."

"I can do that tomorrow, I want to celebrate with you." He took her hand, as she felt her face blushing. The girls were watching them and sigh in happiness.

"Finally, I thought this day never would happen," said Jihyo. "Daniel has been telling me he keeps thinking about Momo and prays she stay single until he is of age."

"Hey we made sure she stay single," said Tzuyu, looking at Kuanlin pressing a kiss on Momo's hand. "They are perfect together."

"They are, I just feel a little bad what we did to keep her single," said Mina.

"I don't, Yuta had it coming," said Jeongyeon.

"We didn't have to push him off the stage though," said Chaeyoung. "Mark told me he complain for a week."

"We didn't push him," corrected Sana, "He just didn't see my foot and went straight down off the stage...along with Doyoung and Johnny."

"We are doing this for love," said Dahyun, looking at them. "They deserve a chance at least. The kid waited for a year to ask her out and I see that they are going to be a great couple. I can feel it in my bones."

"All of us can," said Jihyo, watching the soon-to-be couple talking and smiling. "We are going to make sure she takes his breath away tonight."
.....
Kuanlin was waiting for Momo to arrived at the restaurant for their first date and his birthday dinner. He was really nervous, as he had a teddy bear and a single pink rose for her. He had this planned for months and he wants everything to be perfect.

"Kuanlin?" He heard Momo's voice, as he turned to greet her.

"Sorry I'm a bit late," she said to him, holding up his gift

"Sorry I'm a bit late," she said to him, holding up his gift. "I misplaced your gift but I found it." She smiled at him, walking over to him. He couldn't breathe for a second, after seeing her beauty. "Kuanlin, are you okay?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine," he told her, giving her a smile. "You just look so lovely tonight." He held out his hand to her, as she took it. "Let's enjoy the evening." They entered the restaurant and have dinner. Everything went well, as they got to catch up with everything. Momo gave him his birthday gift which was a new cap and watch. He gave her the teddy bear which she loves. Kuanlin and Momo were having a great time. They decide a walk in the park would be great for them. Kuanlin kept a hold of Momo's hand, as he was carrying their things in the other hand.

"I can help too," she told him, as he shook his head.

"It's not heavy," he said, guiding her to a bench and they both sat down. They looked up at the moon and stars, as Momo point something out.

"This reminds me of your drama. Just looking at the stars, but too bad it's not on the beach with fireworks...thought I'm scared of them." Kuanlin wrapped an arm around her, as Momo turned her attention to him.

"How about the next date, we go to the beach, have a barbecue and used sparklers next to a beach fire," he told her.

"Just like your drama?" He nodded at her, "Yes, that would be amazing." Her eyes shine at him, as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad I did wait for you. I didn't think you would..."

"Oh you don't know how I felt counting down the days. I really do like you and when you told me that I was too young, I was a bit hurt but I understand why you did it. I kept myself busy for the time to hobby, but it was hard. During my drama, I had to admit I kept thinking of you throughout everything. I had this night plan for months, making sure I have everything perfect for you...for us."

"Well you did amazing, Kuanlin. It was just amazing. I can't wait to do this again with you." He move and kissed her on the cheek. He didn't want to go too fast, as Momo blushed a bit.

"So...does this make us official, as in boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"I think I like that title, Boyfriend," she told him, smiling big at him. Kuanlin had the biggest smile on his face, as he held her close. A year was so long for them to wait, but it was worth it.
.....
I tried a really really rare ship for Momo and I hope you guys like it. Now I need everyone's final vote on who will get part 50.
I have Wonho and a few different love triangle. Highest votes wins and for the love triangle it needs to be like 3 for a Baekhyun x Momo x Chanyeol (examples don't get your hopes up Baekhyun.) Right now it's a tie to be honesty. Vote and let me know in the comments.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie