Single *H.MM x M.YG*

So for the next couple minutes. Baby imma be your boyfriend. - Ne-Yo - Single

"Let's go team!" Momo shouted, as she was on the sidelines cheering.

The rest of the cheerleading squad was there cheering on their team, as they were getting ready for the big game

The rest of the cheerleading squad was there cheering on their team, as they were getting ready for the big game. Yoongi turn his gaze over to Momo, as she was talking with Sana and Mina. He was jogging up and down the court to warm up and hit the basketball post because his eyes were on Momo not the list. He looked around to see nobody saw him as he relaxed and went back over to his teammates.

"Are you going to do the same thing when game starts," Jungkook told him. "If you are going to stare at Momo, you can just sit on the bench." Yoongi just rolled his eyes at him. "Dude, you been crushing on her for years, just ask her out."

"I am," he said, "after the game. I already have everything planned out. Once we win, I'm going to march over to her, look her in the eye and..." he looked over to Momo, a guy was talking to her. She did not look comfortable, as Yoongi was getting mad. "...and kick that boy's ass." He marched over to them to help Momo.

"I told Chanyeol, we are done," Momo told him, as she turned away from him.

"But babe you know that you want me like I want you," he said, as she didn't look at him. "Babe..."

"Did Jisoo already dropped you like a sack of potatoes? I don't want anything to do with you, since you cheated on me and left me."

"Babe, I was under her spell," he said, trying to get her to look at him, but she refused. "I didn't mean anything that has happen. That's all in the past. Come on babe, let's get back together."

"No thank you, besides who say that I'm not seeing someone." Chanyeol had to laugh, as he got Momo to look at him.

"Now who would want to date you?" Yoongi got up just in time and slipped his arm around Momo. He gave Chanyeol a smirk, pulling Momo close to him. He heard everything they were saying and he had, no, must help his princess.

"That would be me." Yoongi held his hand out to Chanyeol, still with a smirk on his face. "Min Yoongi, 3rd year, Momo's boyfriend. You must be the old one, thank you for dumping her. She was able to find a man to meet her needs unlike someone." Chanyeol and Yoongi just stared daggers at each other.

"I see...well at the end of the night, when my team wins, Momo is going to dump your loser ass for a winner," he said, looking at Momo. She was still not looking at Chanyeol. "I will see you after the game, babe." Chanyeol walked away to join his team, as Momo just sighed.

"I can't believe I ever dated him. He is such...ugh..." Momo said, looking at Yoongi. "Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem, my girlfriend," he joked with her, as she just nudged him. "I will be your Prince Charming for the night."

(-Fourth wall break and a wild Jaehyun appears-
Jaehyun: will you guys stop taking my nickname!!!)

"Thanks I'm going to need it. Chanyeol doesn't know when to give up." They both looked to see Chanyeol talking with Johnny and Kai. They were laughing, as they looked over to them. Chanyeol blew her a kiss, as she gagged.

"I'll whip that stick into place," Yoongi said to her. "He is going to eat my shoe by the time the game is done. I will be holding that trophy in the air and we can get him out of your hair."

"Good, maybe he will stop bugging me."
.....

It was halftime and the game was close. Yoongi's team was up by four points and everyone is playing hard, especially Yoongi. He was up against Chanyeol a lot and that tall butthead had tripped him at least three times, making him fall onto his face. Chanyeol just laughed at him, as Yoongi wanted to throw the ball in his face. Jungkook and Mingyu had to keep control of him and the game. Momo was concerned for Yoongi, seeing Chanyeol doing those things to him.

"I hate that damn bastard," Yoongi said, as Chanyeol was sitting on his team bench with everyone from his school, cheering him. "Who does he thinks he is?"

"An asshole that's for sure," Mingyu replied, "I can't believe he would hurt such an angel. Momo deserved so much better, which is why you need to take care of her."

"Yeah," Wonwoo said. "We all know you guys are perfect for each other."

(-Fourth wall broke again and a wild Wonwoo appeared-
Wonwoo: I would never say that! Quit putting words in my mouth.)

"Don't worry, after the game, she will be in safe hands with me. Besides, I have a plan." Yoongi called over his little brother, Woozi over from the stands. Woozi is a whiz kid, as he whispered to his brother what his plan is. Woozi nodded and got out his cell phone.

"Leave everything to me." Woozi went off to make some call, as his friends look over at him wanting answers.

"You will get the answers after the game. We need to focus to beat down their asses." Momo snicker over to the group and hugged Yoongi's arm.

"You all right?" She asked him, as he gave her a smile and nod. "I want to make sure. I can see Chanyeol did trip you a few times."

"Ha, I can handle everything he hits me," Yoongi told her. He placed his arms around her, looking back to see Chanyeol was glaring at him with daggers. "After tonight, you will never heard from him again."

"Just please be careful," she told him, as Yoongi nodded. Momo gave him a kiss on the cheek. "For good luck."

"Can't I get one too?" Mingyu asked, only to be pushed away by Yoongi.

"Get your own girlfriend to kiss you." Mingyu huffed and called out to her.

"Chae baby, I want a kiss for good luck."

"I'm not your girlfriend for the last time!"

(-Fourth wall breaks and a wild Mark appeared-
Mark: we are not shipping that giant with my sweet Chae!
The next person who breaks the fourth wall will ban on a 5 part ban!!! -fixing the wall for the third time-)
......

The game was finally over and Yoongi's team won at the buzzer. Momo ran over to Yoongi, as he hugged her close. Chanyeol glared at them, as he marched over there and pulled her out of his arms.

"Let me go," Momo said to him, as Chanyeol just stared at Yoongi.

"How dare you try to steal my girl?" He yelled out loud, trying to make Yoongi feel like a bad guy.

"I am not your girl! We broke up!" Momo shouted at him, trying to get out of his grip. Yoongi managed to get Momo free, as she was in Yoongi's arms, making Chanyeol pissed.

"You are the one that is trying to steal my girlfriend," Yoongi shouted back at him. The two had a long stare down, until another voice broke out.

"Park Chanyeol!!!" Everyone turned to the voice and stood Kim Jisoo, who was pregnant and her family. "That's the guy that got me pregnant and has been ignoring me!" Chanyeol eyes widen at the sight of Jisoo and her family. He ran off, as her father and brothers went after him. Jisoo waddled as fast as she could, telling how he is beating a deadbeat father to their unborn child. Everyone was stunned about this, as Woozi walked over to him. Yoongi gave Woozi a high five for the help.

"So want to go to the burger joint to celebrate our victory?" Yoongi asked Momo.

"Do we still have to drop the boyfriend/girlfriend act, because I actually like it...and I like you." Yoongi kissed her on the cheek, making her red.

"Princess, we don't have to drop anything because I like you too. Let's celebrate our relationship with our friends as well."