Speak Now *H.MM x J.JK*

I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me. Horrified looks from everyone in the room But I'm only looking at you. -Taylor Swift - Speak Now

"Oh I'm so stupid!" Momo spoke to herself, as she was standing at the back door of the church, waiting. "I shouldn't have don't that! Everyone is going to laugh it off and he is going to be married." Momo sat on top of a closed dumpster and sighed. "If I only spoke up sooner instead on his wedding day."
.....
-Flashback twenty minutes ago-
Momo walked into the church to witness her love, Jungkook getting married to Tzuyu. Momo was surprised to get an invite to the wedding. She knew it was from Tzuyu, as she was the one that broke them apart. Momo and Jungkook were together for three years and in love. They had the future plan together and he was going to propose on her birthday. They were so happy together and everyone knew they were a match, except his parents.

Jungkook came from a rich family, as Momo was just middle class. She didn't have any family, as they were all gone. She met Jungkook in college and everything just fell into place. Momo didn't want any expensive things from him, just his love. His parents never like Momo because of her status.

On the day of her birthday, Jungkook, out of the blue, broke up with her through a text. No explanations at all. He blocked her off everything and pretty much told his friends not to contact her ever. Jimin didn't listen, as he told Momo why. His parents threatened to disowned him and his inheritance money from his grandparents if he continued to see Momo. Momo was crushed that he chose money over her. The worst part was that he got engaged to Tzuyu, a family friend and business partner. Jimin shown Momo a picture of them at their engagement party.

"That was the ring he was going to give you," he replied. Momo cried that night with her friends by her side. She lost the love of her life.

Momo saw his friends, chilling in the hallway, as she gave them a wave.

"Momo, you didn't have to come," said Jimin, as she walked to him.

"I had to Jimin," she told him.

"Momo, we're sorry about all this," began Taehyung, as Momo gave them a smile.

"I understand, you are his friends before mine."

"I just wish you were marrying me that's for sure," Yoongi said. "His bridezilla has drove everyone mad all today. We nearly walked out of the wedding but Jungkook convince her to leave us alone."

"We miss you with him," said Jin.

"But this is how it," she reminded them. "I just wish him the best." Momo gave them all hugs. She slipped a piece of paper to Jimin to give to Jungkook when the time is right. She went in and sat in the back so nobody could see her.

Soon the wedding was starting, as Momo just sat there not making a sound. Jungkook did walk passed her but he didn't notice which is good. Everywhere was going smooth until the priest spoke up.

"If anyone has something against these two to be marry, then speak now or forever hold your peace." Momo stood up and walk onto the isle. Everyone turn and saw her, as there were gasps and shock look. One of them was Jungkook. His friends has looks of relief.

"I would like to say something. I might be the kind of girl to ruining a wedding but you aren't the kind of boy marrying her. Jungkook, I will always love you and forever will. I know you are making a mistake and I don't want you to regret it. Don't say your vows, don't say yes just because everyone is telling you. Follow your heart like I am now. You will know where to find me if you speak up for yourselves." Momo gave Jimin a nod and ran out of the church.