Just A Dream *H.MM x S.JN*

Baby why'd you leave me. Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I'll never know - Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream

"You would give up your life for another that you don't know for him to be happy?" Momo kept her head down and nodded.

"He isn't going to be happy with me, but with her, he will be happy always. His happiness is more important than mine," she said, finally looking up at the person. They saw an image of Johnny, sitting at the hospital bed with Wendy in bed, fighting for her life.

"You love him so much to give your life away for him to love someone else." Momo closed her eyes, as she remember their last conversation.
...
"Johnny, it's all right. Wendy is a fighter," she told her best friend, as they were leaving the hospital. "She is going to bounce back."

"I don't think so, her injuries are really bad," he said. "I wish I can do more for her."

"You being there is enough," she told him, as Johnny sighed.

"You never been in love Momo. I love her so much! If I could, I would switch places because their happiness is more important than mine."
...
"I'm sure," she said to the person, "I would do anything for my love even if he doesn't love me back. I want him to be happy no matter what happens to me. Even if I had to switch places with her. She gets to live and make him happy, that's all it matter to me." The person snapped his fingers and a contract appeared in front of her. He hand her a golden pen that had Momo's blood in it.

"Sign your name and your wish will be granted. Once you sign, 24 hours will start. Your life force will go into Wendy's body. As for you, you will slowly die until 24 hours is complete. When 12 hours pass, you will be send back to your world to die. Then your soul will forever be here in the afterlife with no chance of ever being reincarnated." Momo took the pen and signed her name on the contract. The pen vanished, as the person took the contract. "24 hours start now!"

Momo could feel pain all over her body, as she felt to her knees right away. She made a deal with the devil, but it will be worth it. She hissed through the pain, hoping Wendy will recover and Johnny could be happy again.
.....
"She has made an amazing recovery," said the doctor, as Wendy was getting better and better. Johnny was in the room, as he smiled at her. The doctor left, as Johnny went over to her.

"I'm so glad, you are doing better."

"I am too like it felt like someone healing me."

Meanwhile, Momo watched them and had a smile on his face.

"He is smiling, I haven't seen him smile in a long time," she said, breathing hard. The pain in her body was killing her. "They are going to have a great long relationship." Momo coughed a bit, as blood came down her chin. Momo didn't realized her 12 hours were up, as she appeared in the Twice dorm. She collapsed on the floor, as she was getting weaker by the minute. She coughed so hard, she felt something pop in her body. She heard the door open, as Tzuyu came back from shopping.

"I'm home," she called out, as she set her bag down. She was about to take off her shoes, but saw the deadly ill Momo in the ground, struggling to breath and bleeding from the mouth. "MOMO!" She cried out, running to her. All the girls were out at the moment, as Tzuyu got out her phone to call for hell. She grabbed a hold of Momo's hand to squeeze it, but Momo was getting too weak to squeeze back. "It's going to be all right. I'm going to get you help!" Momo tried to answer back, but just continue to cough blood.
.....
Johnny left Wendy's room to get something to eat, as he saw a distraught Tzuyu, shaking in her chair and had blood on her.

"Tzuyu!" He ran over to her and kneel down in front of her. "What happened?" She was shaking and crying, as he pat her hand to calm her down. "Take a deep breath." Tzuyu took some deep breath and was able to speak.