Please Forgive Me * H.MM x K.MY*

So if you're feeling lonely, don't. You're the only one I'll ever want - Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

"...She wasn't offered a renewal..."
"...Twice will be a now eight member group..."
"...No company wants to sign her..."
"...Relationship is over..."
"...Never going to be the same again..."
"...Sorry but your career is over due to your injury..."

She opened her eyes, thinking about her past, staring herself in the mirror of her bathroom. The left side of her face, bare the scars and burns of a fire incident, which made her a beast. She also suffer scars and burns on from her left shoulder down to her hand. She became ugly, a monster, everyone was scared of her. Her beauty and youth taken from her because of that incident. She lost her dream...

"Due to your injury, it is decided that we cannot renewed your contract." She looked in shock, as she looked over to her members. None of them could look at her, turning their heads away. She had a burn mask covering her scars and burns, as well as a burn arm sleeve.

"But with skin graft surgery, it can heal and I will be back to normal," she replied. "This is my dream to perform. Please don't take this away."

"I'm sorry but the company and the group decide this is the best decision. It would affect the group reputation with the fans and the media. It took a us a lot of work when you got burn to make sure the media didn't get any pictures of your injuries. It would not help us achieve anything, especially close to the comeback. It's for the best. We will help you get your own place and give you some cash but none of us will associate with you anymore."

She looked at her members again, feeling betrayed and pain by their decision. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were the only ones that actually looked at her for a brief second, mouthing they were sorry.

She lost her love...

"I'm sorry, but we should break up." She was stunned, as her boyfriend spoke over the phone, as she cried to him about what happen to her. She lost her job, her friends, her dream and now she is losing her boyfriend.

"But Ming Ming..." she began, "I know this isn't the best situation but with additional surgeries, I can get back to norm..."

"Please understand, I have to protect myself and my group. This negative news is going to affect our popularity being associated with you. The company agrees with my decision, as well as my members. We are breaking up."

"Mingyu...you are the only person left I can depend on. Please don't leave me," she was on the verge of crying once again. "We can still meet in private and..."

"I'm sorry the decision has been made. Goodbye and don't contact me ever again, Momo." -Click-

She was alone in this cruel world once again and it's not treating her well.
...
"Thank you for your hard work," the owner told Momo, as she gave her a bow. Momo got a job as a cleaner at a local department building.

"Thank you so much," Momo replied, bowing once again. She was so grateful they gave her a job to clean, despite her injuries. She was allowed to keep her hoodie up to hide her face and arm. She works after closing time so nobody can see her. She was so terrified for anyone to see her in her state. She has to earn money to live and save for that surgery. She knows if she gets that surgery, she can get her life back...whatever is left of her old life that is. The idol world released that Momo was gone from Twice, not addressing her injuries she sustain and how severe it was. "Thank you for this opportunity. I will not fail you." Momo tried not to cry, as the owner, who is an elderly woman, placed a hand on her shoulder. Momo looked at her, which the owner has a smile.