Anywhere For You *H.MM x K.DY*

I'd walk halfway around the world. For just one kiss from you - Backstreet Boys - Anywhere For You

Finally tour was over and he can go back to his Princess that he missed so dearly. FaceTime, phone calls and texts were enough to keep him going, but he will be satisfied once he gets to hold her in his arms and kiss her. Doyoung looked at his other members who were tired like he was. Mark was on his phone, texting Chaeyoung no doubt. Taeyong was sleeping with his head against Johnny's shoulder. Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Yuta were passed out in the backseat. Taeil and Haechan were struggling to stay awake.

"Doyoung, get some sleep," said Johnny, petting Taeyong's hair. "I know you are excited to see her but it won't do you any good if you are too tired to stand." Doyoung sighed, as Johnny looked over to him. "You are nervous aren't you?"

"This is a big step in our relationship, of course I'm scared. What if she say no and breaks up with me?"

"I doubt she could. She is so in love with you. She is the only one that can handle your ass," he said, as Doyoung had to chuckle. It was true, as Momo is the one for him. She can make him smile without trying and keep him from going crazy on his members.

"I love that woman with every fiber of my body."

"We know, you never stop talking about her." Doyoung chuckled, as his phone went off. He looked at it to see it was a text from Momo.

❤️MyPrincessWife❤️

Mark told me you aren't resting

Mark told me you aren't resting. Get some sleep, my love. You will be home soon. I can't wait to see you again. I love you but rest.

Doyoung looked back to see Mark dropping his phone in his lap and pretending to be asleep, so he doesn't get scolded by Doyoung. Doyoung rolled his eyes and text her back.

I will my Princess. Good luck tonight at the music show. Wait for me at home.
....
Doyoung did get plenty of rest on the plane, as he was dropped off at his apartment where he shares with Momo.

"Let us know what she say," said Taeyong, giving Doyoung the box. "We really want her to be a new sister-in-law."

"I will, now go home and sleep." Doyoung got his luggage's and went to his apartment. It was just noon when he pulled out his key and enter the apartment. He set his luggage down and took off his shoes.

"Princess?" He called out to her, putting his slippers on. A few moments later, Momo appeared in front of her wearing his apron that he got her a few months ago.

"Doyoung," she said, going over to him. He opened his arms and she came running in. He inhaled her peach scent and sighed. It has been so long since he held her and happy to hold her again. "Hey love, I miss you so much." She leaned up and gave him a light kiss on the lips. Doyoung smiled, as he pulled her back for a longer and sweeter kiss. They stood there kissing for a few minutes, until they needed air. Momo pulled away and smile at him.