Candy Pop *H.MM x L.CH*

Sweet, lemon mint chocolate. Tell me what your flavor is today - Twice - Candy Pop

"Ouch!" Joshua heard their youngest member, as he walked by his room. Joshua stopped and went to his door. It was crack open, as he peek in. Dino had his finger in his mouth and a bunch of stuff on his table. He had his phone leaning against something, as it was playing something. Joshua decided to sneak in to see what Dino was doing.

"That's hurts," Dino whined, as he check his finger to make sure it was not bleeding anymore. "Better put a bandaid on it." He stood up and turned to see Joshua there. Both of them let a quick scream, as Dino clutched his heart. "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you cry out in pain and came to check on you." Joshua looked over Dino's shoulder to see fabrics, stuffings, needles, and threads everywhere. "You making something?" Dino's eyes widen and try to shield everything from Joshua. "Dino, you don't have to be shy. It's okay to have a hobby, though I would never except..."

"It's...not really a hobby..." he sighed, as he wasn't going to be be to hid it now. He stepped away and let Joshua see. "I'm actually making something special for someone." Joshua looked over to Dino, who was blushing.

"Our Dino has a crush on someone? Oh you got to tell me who? Or do I already know. Hmm let me guess, is it a cute girl that is one of the top dancers in the country and pretty much half our members likes her." Dino fumbled a bit, as he smiled. "It's for Momo, isn't it?"

"Everyone gets her gifts and all, I thought making her something will get her attention," he answered. "She only looks at me like a child, but I'm old enough and want her to give me a chance to show that I'm a man! She even notice Vernon as one but not me and we are just a year apart." Dino got his bandaid and put it on his finger. "I'm going to make this gift out of love and show her that I'm serious." Joshua looked at his hands to see that he does have quite a few bandaids on there.

"How long have you work on this...project?" He looked to see what he was making, but couldn't make it out.

"Two days now, with the help of YouTube. I didn't think sewing was this hard?"

"Do you need help? We can ask one of the stylists to help you and..."

"No, I want to make it on my own! This is my chance to show Momo how much I care for her and I only have a week to get this done before we see her at the music show. You can come by and watch but I need to do this on my own." Dino was determined to win the heart of Momo. Sure he can afford her all the things in the world, but making something for her is more special. "Just you wait, it will be perfect."

"You know a few of us knows how..."

"You aren't tell anyone what I am doing! They might tried to steal my idea."
...

"Lee Chan! What is wrong with your hands!" Jeonghan cried out to see Dino's hands were covered in bandaids. Joshua saw it was worse than what he saw a few days ago. Jeonghan picked up one of his hands, as Dino whined in pain.

"It hurts!"

"Who did this to you. I will send Seungcheol on them to beat them up. Who would hurt my little baby?"

"A needle," Joshua answered, as Dino looked at Joshua with a look to stop. "He is making something special for a certain Twice member..." Dino tried to swing at Joshua, but Jeonghan still had his hand.

"Dino, that is so sweet but your hands."

"It's a price to pay to make something for the person I love," he said, trying to get his hand free from Jeonghan. "Hyung, I have to finish my project." Jeonghan pulled him towards his room to see what he is doing. "No! It's not ready!" Jeonghan opened the door and went over to Dino's table to see what he is working on.

"Oh it's so sweet and you did all by yourself," Jeonghan gushed, letting go of his hand and picked up his project.

"Please be careful! It's not complete yet," begged Dino. Jeonghan set his project down on the table. "Please don't tell anyone about this. They are going to try and make something for her when it's my idea."

"Oh Dino, I'm not going to tell anyone. She is going to be so happy when she sees this," he said. "But your hands are a different story."
...

"You wanted to see me, Dino?" Momo asked him, as she walked over to him. Dino nodded, as he was holding a bag in his hand. "Oh Dino, you don't have to be so shy." She pinch his cheek. "You can tell Noona anything." Dino pouted at her. They met in an empty dressing room, so they have some privacy. He wants to confess and give her the gift.

"I'm not a baby!" He told her, as he took her hand. His big sweater was covering his hands so she couldn't see all the bandaids on his hands. "I'm a man!" Momo just smiled at him, as he held up the bag for her. "This is for you. Only a man can do this for someone he cares for." Momo released his hand and took the bag. She opened it up and pulled out the project Dino has worked on.

 She opened it up and pulled out the project Dino has worked on

"Oh my goodness," Momo said, surprised at her gift. "You made this?"

"Yeah, it might not be perfect but I work on it hard," he said. Momo looked at the bear and back at Dino.

"Nobody has ever made me something like this before." Momo was getting emotional, as tears were ready to spill. "I love it so much..." Dino moved his hand over to her face and wiped her tears away. His sleeve were down to reveal his hand, as Momo saw it. "Your hand..." she moved to grabbed it and saw all the bandaids on it. She set it down and grabbed his other hand. She moved the sleeve up to reveal a matching pair. "Oh Dino..."

"Yeah the needle and I weren't good friends during this but it was worth all the pain." Momo looked up at him to see him smile. "Just seeing your reaction makes the pain go away." Momo smile at him and gave him a hug, still holding the bear. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as his arms around her waist.

"Thank you, Chan," she said his real name, as she moved a bit and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Dino's face went red of embarrassment, as Momo gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Will...will...you...you...go...dinner...me..." he tried to get out, but his brain just short circuited. Momo giggled at him, as she nodded.

"I would love to go to dinner with you."
.....

Dino: -dancing around- I finally got another part!!!
Hoshi: we are never going to hear the end of this.
Jeonghan: Oh hush my baby is happy and that's all it matters.
Wonwoo: I should have that part...
Do I hear complaining. I can always give you guys another part since you just finish TTT...
Mingyu: -cover Wonwoo's mouth- nobody is complaining
Hoshi: no complains here.
Vernon: good job, Dino getting a part
Jun: -thumbs up-
That's what I thought....They are scared to death if I write another part due to their TTT

Looks like Taeyong is getting part 127. So vote your favorite 127.

Next is...WEi's Kim Yohan
All male idols: -blink-
Ten: Random...
Momo: you were watching 'A Love So Beautiful' again have you?
Yes...👉🏼👈🏼 but he is sweet.
Momo: I'm not complaining I'm watching the Chinese version right now.

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie