Please Forgive Me *H.MM x K.MY* Part 3?

"We need to talk," Mingyu repeated his words again. Momo just nodded and moved away from him.

"Let me get change first. Please just take a seat." Momo went straight to her bedroom and shit the door. She took a deep breath, as change out of her work clothes to a long sleeve shirt, sweat pants, and her fluffy socks. She was going to take her face mask off to let her face breath, but now being in front of Mingyu, she doesn't know what to do. He never seen her scars since her accident. He only seen the bandages covering them. She decided to keep it on and threw on her glove to cover the scars on her hand. She went to her door, but didn't open it. She could hear some movement on the other side of the door, while her hand was on the doorknob.

"He is already here, I have to end this," she whispered herself. She turned the knob and exited her room. She saw Mingyu was putting her breakfast on the table. He looked up with a smile on his face.

"I know you haven't ate yet. I hope you didn't mind I warm up your meal. Come sit," he told her. She just listened and sat down in front of her plate of food. She slowly ate her food, as Mingyu watched her. He noticed her clothes were a bit baggy on her, so she isn't eating enough. He has to make sure that she starts eating more. He can see the glove on her left hand and she didn't take off her face mask to show him the scars she has suffered alone. Momo did finished her meal and was going to take her plate to the sink, but Mingyu was already a step ahead of her. He grabbed the plate and put it in the sink. He went back to sit across from her, as she glance down at the table. They sat there in silence for a minute before Mingyu spoke.

"Please tell me what can I do?" Momo looked up at him, as Mingyu had tears in his eyes. "What can I do to fix us?"

"I don't know..." she said, looking at her gloved hand. "You did leave me when I needed you the most. Everyone pretty much did. My heart was shattered each time people left me. But when you left, that was the final piece of my heart."

"And I regret every second that I broke up with you over the phone," he admitted. "I didn't want to break up with you, but everyone was pressuring me that I need to make the right choice. But it was the worst decision of my life." He wiped the tears away from his eyes. "I wanted to call you back, but I already knew I hurt you."

"I was already lost everyone at that point but you," she replied. "Well, I did keep talking to a few but in secret, but it didn't last long." She can feel the tears in her eyes, but refused to cry. She done enough crying in the last months. Mingyu stood up and head over to Momo. He kneeled down in front of her and took her gloved hand. He gently took the glove off to reveal her scarred hand. He planted a few kisses on her hand before moving it to rest on his cheek. He nuzzled her hand like it is the first time he felt her touch on his skin. How he miss her touch so much. He could feel the scars on her hand but he didn't care. It was still the same soft touch. Momo looked at him, as he move his hand to her sleeve. Momo got her hands on his arm to stop him from moving it. Mingyu placed one of his hands on her masked cheek, getting her to stop struggling.

"Let me see you, let me see all of you," he whispered to her. Momo looked into his eyes to see the love in them. It was the same look she gets all the time with him. Damn his puppy eyes that's for sure, but she can still see the love in them, despite them being red from crying. Momo slowly moved her hands away from his to let him move her sleeve. Mingyu gently moved the sleeve up slowly to see the scars. His heart was aching every time he moved the sleeve up more to see those scars. The sleeve only went up to her elbow, but it still show the damage.

"The scars goes up to my shoulder," she mentioned. She pulled the sleeve down and move her hands to her shirt. She took a deep breath before getting her arm free from the sleeve to show him the full arm of her scars and burns. Mingyu ran his hand on her arm, placing kisses every few seconds. Mingyu then focus on the biggest issue at hand, her face mask. Mingyu moved his hands to her mask. He could see her visible shaking as his hands got closer to her mask. "Please...I..."

Mingyu rest his hands on her cloth cheeks, while the tears were coming down. He wiped the tears away and lean forward, giving her a kiss to calm her down. He moved away to see her eyes were wide staring at him, but she did stop shaking.

"Listen, I did not fall in love for your beauty alone. I fell in love with your personality, your quirks, your talent, and everything else," he said, slowly moving his hands to the back of her neck. "You are my everything despite this setback. I will never let you fall alone again. I was an idiot to listen to others but my own heart. Never again, I will do that. I regret everything to the point I thought...dark things because you weren't by my side and I wasn't by yours. I did not like that pain, but you were dealing with pain on your own without your friends, family, and me helping you every step of the way from now to I take my final breath. I vowed to make it my goal in life to keep you happy no matter what." Momo was crying, as she thrown her arms around him. Mingyu pulled her into her lap, softly crying with her, on the kitchen floor.

Momo felt his hands on the back of her face mask and gently ripping off the velcro to release her from its prison. He slowly move it, as she move a bit to help him get it off, before burying her face back to his chest. Mingyu tossed the mask onto the table, as he just held Momo. He gently move his hand to her left cheek and press it against his palm. He let out a little gasp. It was not because of the scars, but it was the first human contact he had touching her cheek in months. He missed it so much that it nearly killed him that he couldn't hold his Momo in his arms, touching her cheek, placing kisses all over her face. Momo shifted in his arms, as she slowly moved away from him. He did not let go of her cheek, as he saw her face for the first time since the incident happen. His hand was covering majority of her scars, but he can still see where some are. Momo moved her hair out of the way and place her hands over his. She moved his hand with her, so he can have a full view of her face. Mingyu stared at her, as her eyes glance down, fear of what will happen next.

She felt his hand on her chin and made her look at him. Mingyu had a smile on his face and love in his warm brown eyes.

"You are still the most beautiful woman I laid eyes on from the moment we met when I tripped over Woozi's feet and face plant onto your shoes nearly two years ago," he told her. Momo just cried out again, pushing herself against Mingyu, crying onto his chest again. Mingyu placed his hand on her scarred side of her face, pressing kissing on to of her head, rocking her back and forth. "I'm here now, princess. I'm never going to leave you again. I'm here." Mingyu glance over to the coffee table to see a jar with little money in there. His eyes focus on the label, knowing what he has to do. But right now, he needs to focus on his princess in his arms.