It Is You *H.MM x H.HJ*

Over and over I'm filled with emotion. Your love rushes through my veins. And I am filled with the sweetest devotion. As I look into your perfect face - Dana Glover - It Is You

"Hyunjin," Momo whined a bit, as he pressed a few kisses on her neck. "No marks, I have to perform in a bit and you need to go back to your job." Hyunjin just gave her a few kisses and rest his head on her stomach. "Jinnie..."

"I can't help that my girlfriend is so hot," he said, turning her around to face him. She giggled at him and gave him a kiss on the kiss. "Happy anniversary baby. I can't wait for tonight." He smiled at her and held her close.

"I have everything plan out tonight. We will go after the show. You did bring your overnight bag, right?" She nodded at him, as he ran his hands up and down her back. He has everything plan for their 1st year anniversary as a couple. He rent a beautiful hotel room, where they watch the sunset. He got reservations for a famous restaurant to dine at. He also has plan for a beautiful walk on the beach where they are going to give each other their gifts. There will be nobody bothering them, especially his members. They are so nosy in his love life and for once it's just them.

"Can you give me a little hint please?" Momo begged him, as he shook his head. "Oh you're so mean!" Hyunjin kissed her pout away, as she smiled.

"It's a surprise," he told her, as they heard a knock on the door.

"Moguri! We have five minutes!" Sana said, "Say good bye to your Jinnie and move it. You will have all night with him." Momo sighed, as she didn't want to leave Hyunjin yet. He gave her one last kiss and rest his forehead against hers.

"It's just for a little bit. Can you wait until then?" Momo nodded, as he smiled at her. "You are going to do well and win. I love you, my peach."

"And I love you my prince," she replied back, as they share one last kiss before she went to the door. Sana was waiting for her with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Come on, you can be all lovey doves with me for the time being," teased Sana, as Momo rolled her eyes at her. She turned to look at Hyunjin and blew a kiss at him. He caught it, as Momo and Aana left to get ready to performance.

"Gosh, I love that girl to death."
......
Twice did win the show like Hyunjin said and now it was time for the couple to get away. He rented a car for their mini trip, as they got in and he started to drive. Momo held onto his hand, as he had a smile on his face. He brought her hand up and gave it a kiss. "You can rest, Momo. We aren't going to be there for another two hours." Momo nodded at him and slowly fell asleep, still holding his hand.

Hyunjin got a call from Chan to let him know everything was set up at the hotel room for him. Hyunjin thanked him, as he continued to drive and sneaking in some looks at the sleeping Momo.

Soon they arrived at the hotel and Hyunjin got out. He went to Momo's side of the car and opened the door for her. He helped her out, as valet was getting their bags from the trunk.

"Oh my, Hyunjin it's beautiful," she said, as the hotel was right on the beach. Hyunjin gave the keys to the valet to take the car, as the couple went inside to check in.

Momo opened the door to their room and gasp. It was beautiful and decorated with pink roses everything. There was a cake on the table and a few gifts. The view of the ocean was amazing to see, as she went to the little balcony and look out to the ocean. Hyunjin set their bags down and walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh Hyunjin, it's so beautiful," she said, as she rest her hands over his. He rest his chin on her shoulder and smiled. "You did this all for me? You shouldn't..." he gave her a kiss on her shoulder and her cheek.

"You deserve the best. We been together for one crazy year. We deserved the weekend to ourselves." Momo turned to look at him and gave him a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now we have a hour to get ready for dinner. You are going to love this for sure."
.....
"That was the best food I had in a long time," Momo said, as they walked hand-in-hand down the beach. "We must come back again."

"We will don't worry, now it's time for the gifts." They found a bench and sat down. Momo pulled out her gift from her bag and hand it to him. Hyunjin took the gift and opened it, as he smile at the gift. It was a brand new watch, he has been looking at for a while. "Thank you, my peach." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I love it." Momo smiled at him, as he got his gift out for her. "Here is my gift." He hand it to her, as she opened it. Momo's eyes were tearing up, as it was a beautiful ring.

"Hyunjin...it's so beautiful..." he took the ring out and placed it on her finger. She looked down and notice he had a similar ring on his finger. "Is this..."

"It's a couple ring. I want everyone to know that we are a couple. I'm thinking by next year it will need to be upgrade if you know what I mean." Momo blushed at the thought, as Hyunjin laughed at her. "For now, this will do." Momo wipes the tears away and nodded.

"I love it and I love you. Let me show you tonight," she whispered to him, as he gave her a wink. They stood up and walked back to the hotel room to have some additional alone time. He knew in a year time, she will be his fiancé and they will be wed soon. He needs to start planning to top this trip. Momo kinked her hand with his, as they were walking, as she stopped him for a moment. He looked at her puzzled, as Momo leaned over to him and whisper.

"You know Sex on the Beach isn't just a drink?"