Make Up *H.MM x C.SC*

At the end of the day, boy. You know that I'm 'bout to wake up with you - Ariana Grande - Make Up

Never again anyone is holding me down. She told herself, getting her mic in hand. Everything is in my past, as I have my future to look forward to. She walked towards the stage, as she went up the steps. Everyone who didn't believe in me will regret. She stood behind the curtains and took a deep breath. This is me and this is my time to shine. The curtains opened up, as the spotlight shined down on her. She walked into the stage, as millions and millions of fans were cheering for her.

 She walked into the stage, as millions and millions of fans were cheering for her

"Good evening Tokyo," she screamed to the crowd, getting screams for her answer. "Let's rock out tonight!"

"Nana! Nana! Nana!" The crowd cheered her name, as she began rocking out Tokyo with her music.

"Next stop on the tour, Seoul," he manager said, as Nana was in her dressing room after a three hour concert.

"Fun, back to my old stomping grounds," Nana said, as she started to get change. "I haven't been there for over two years."

"You sure..."

"I'm not the same girl that I was two years ago. I'm Nana, international idol. My former self is gone into the vaults, never to be release. Ha, to think I was destined to be a K-pop idol at one point of my life."

"I'm just worry about your former members, friends, former fiancé." Nana just let out a laugh, as she was change and had a smile on her face.

"Oh I'm not worry about them. It's about time the tables are turn on them after what I been through. I'm just going to treat them how Momo would treat them...kill them with kindness and regret ever hurting and taking advantage of her." Nana looked at herself in the mirror. "They believe Momo is dead and I'm going to keep it that way. Nana is here now until forever."
.....

"Nana is here! I repeat Nana is here!" Seungkwan yelled, running to the practice room, where his members is. "I look like a mess. I can't smell around her."

"What is Seungkwan freaking out about," said Jeonghan, as Seungkwan was trying to clean himself with a bottle of water and his towel for a quick sponge bath.

"Someone is here I guess, someone named Nana," said Mingyu, reading his messages on his phone.

"How dare you!" Seungkwan spoke to him, finishing up his sponge bath. "Nana is a international idol, loved by billions, professionals singer, rapper, and dancer. Plus she is so beautiful." He pilled out his phone to show Mingyu a picture.