Ready Or Not *H.MM x GOT7*

Ready Or Not, Here I Come. You Can't Hide. Gonna Find You. And Take it Slowly - The Fugees - Ready Or Not

"And welcome everyone to the first annual hide and seek challenge, I am your host, Twice's Son Chaeyoung and with my co-partner, NCT's Lee Mark," said Chaeyoung, as they were in a booth. Mark had a dreamy look on his face, staring at his girlfriend.

"You look so beautiful, Babe," he said, as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, we have a wonderful game that is about to happen. Twice' Hirai Momo will be hiding against GOT7, who was lucky to draw her name."

"A lot of male idols were disappointed in unable to get the dancing machine," Mark said. "Believe me I can name a lot of idols on the top of my head."

"Me too, let's go to the field where our report, Twice's Kim Dahyun is standing by with Momo-unnie."

"Back back I say," Dahyun yelled at some male idols, who wanted to get close to Momo. "Don't make me get that stick again!" They backed off, as Dahyun smiled to the camera. "Kim Dahyun here, speaking with Momo-unnie. Now you are up against the seven member ground, our label mates, our elders who are old as dirt, GOT7."

"Hey we aren't old!" Jinyoung yelled in the distance.

"What is your goal to hide from them?"

"I just need to find the perfect spot. I don't want to reveal too much, since they are listening," Momo said, pointing to the group in the distance, who were studying her. "I'm going to try my best and win."

"Fighting Unnie. You can do it! I believe in you. Back to you, Chaeyoung."

"And now a moment with GOT7 from our other reporter, Stray Kids' Yang Jeongin." I.N was all dressed up as a reporter, as Bang Chan yelled how handsome his son was.

"Hello, Yang Jeongin here with our elder group, GOT7." He turned to the group. "What is your plan to find Momo?"

"We have two guys who are really flexible, Mark and Jackson who will look in hard to reach places. Jinyoung will look in the fountain..." JB stated, only to get a hit on the arm by Jinyoung.

"We are going to run like mad, looking in all areas. BamBam is thin enough to get in tight spots."

"Okay thank you hyungs, back to you." Mark was trying to get a kiss from Chaeyoung, as the camera was back on them. Chaeyoung pushed Mark out of his chair and smiled.

"Thank you guys. We are minutes from this match and I predict that Momo is going to win. She is a great hider and plus there are some places the boys can't get into like the girl's bathroom." Mark got back in his chair and looked at her.

"Now that is cheating and we all know that won't happen. Look who we have as referees in this match: NCT's Lee Taeyong, BTS' RM, Astro's Moonbin, and Monsta X's Shownu. They are going to make it even for both teams."

"So you are rooting for GOT7?"

"Yes I am."

"No kisses for you." Mark's jaw dropped at the statement. "In fact, let's go to the middle of the arena with head referee, Lee Taeyong." Mark whined about no kisses, as Taeyong was standing in the middle with Momo on the right and GOT7 on the left.

"Okay okay, here are the rules. Momo, you have fifteen minutes to hide in this two level mall. No hiding in restrict areas, the girl's bathroom, the parking garage, or in the crowd." He pointed to the crowd where all the idols from all around the area was there. "Seriously, stay away from the crowd, Ten and Yuta had nets to capture you in if you try." Momo nodded to him, reminding herself no crowds.