Genie In A Bottle *H.MM x I.JB*

The music's fading and the lights down low. Just one more dance and then we're good to go - Christina Aguilera- Genie In A Bottle

"You need a girlfriend and fast," said Jackson, while JB looked up from his phone. "You are the only one without a girlfriend and you have five cats now! You have officially became the craze cat man." JB rolled his eyes at him. Yet maybe he is right, but he hasn't been lucky in the dating department. His last girlfriend was two years ago and she dumped him for Jin. "Look I can set you up and..."

"Oh no not that again, Jackson," JB said, "Remember the last time you did that. She was obsessed with unicorns and try to get me to wear that crazy hat on our first date!" Mark came over to them with a box and sat down.

"Man, my parents had a bunch of junk in the back room of the cafe," he said. JB looked in the box and found a cool bottle in there. He picked it up and looked at it.

"Dude, you are going to throw this out? This is so cool!"

"You can have it," Mark said. "Maybe you can use it as wine bottle or something?" JB nodded, as he can't wait to use the bottle.

"Now about that blind date?" Jackson said again, as JB just shook his head.
.....
JB got home and he can hear his cats meowing for him. Yeah he just became the craze cat man. He sighed, as he went to the kitchen with the bottle he got. He open it to see if there is anything inside. He washed the bottle inside and out and put the cap on. He got a towel and rubbed it against the bottle to dry it. JB felt the bottle move in his hand, as he stopped.

"No...I must be seeing things." He went back rubbing the bottle to get clean, as the bottle shook in his hand and bounced out. The bottle went on the counter and it was shaking. The top popped open, as green smoke was coming out of there. JB got scared but he couldn't move. Soon the smoke form into a person and it was a beautiful girl dressed in a green outfit.

 Soon the smoke form into a person and it was a beautiful girl dressed in a green outfit

(A/N: Yes I know it's purple...couldn't find a good green one just imagine dark green. Moving on!)

The girl took off her veil to reveal her face to him. JB tried to scream but he couldn't, as the girl tilt her head at him, giving him a smile.

"Hello there master, thank you from freeing me from the bottle," she said, giving him a bow. "I have been in there for over...uhhh...what year is this?"

"...2020...."

"Oh I been inside the bottle for 50 years." JB was freaking out as there was a strange girl in his home, "Master are you all right?" And she was calling him Master. JB grabbed them chair next to him, as he sat down this was too much for him.

"I wish I have some water," he said, as the girl nodded.

"As you wish, Master." She snapped her fingers and a bottle of water appeared in hands. JB yelled and he threw the bottle. "Oh would you like a cup of water instead, Master?" She snapped her fingers again making a cup of water appeared in his hand. JB looked at her, as he slowly put the cup on the table.

"Who are you?"

"Oh I'm Momo, genie of this bottle you have and you are my new master," Momo told him. She smiled at him, as JB rubbed his forehead.

"Genies don't existed," he mumbled to himself, as Momo heard him and gave him a pout.

"Hey we do existed thank you very much, just I haven't seen one in so long. What if I'm the last genie in the world? Well I been in that bottle for 50 years..." she went on, as JB was trying to believe what is going on. "Oh I forgot, I need to service my master. Master, what is your wish?"

"My wish?"

"Well you get all the wishes in the world, as long you own my bottle. I can't raise anyone from the dead, make people fall in love, and kill people. That is just a no-no!" Momo waved her finger at him, "so Master, how may I serve you?" JB jumped at the sound of his phone, as he answered it. Momo looked at it like it was magical, as JB spoke.

"Hello?"

"We are all coming over! We are having a boys night in," said Jackson. "We will be there in ten minutes." Jackson hung up, as JB looked over to Momo, who was playing with one of his cats.

"Quick get back in the bottle now!" He said, running to get the bottle. Momo pouted at him, holding the cat in her arms.

"But I just got out, Master." JB has to admit she looks so cute with her pouty face, but this isn't the time to deal with it. He got a hold of Momo and pushed her into his room.

"Stay in here and don't make a sound, please." Momo didn't have time to reply, as his doorbell went off. JB exited his room and shut the door. Momo looked around the room and set the cat down. She went into his closet to look around. She saw his shirts hanging and felt the material.

"Oh it's soft," she said, as she hurry and stripped out of her clothes and threw the shirt on. It went down to her knees, as she was fine with it. She moved to his bed and sat down. "Oh this is so much comfier than my bottle. Momo lay down on the bed, as the cat jumped up and snuggled with her. She closed her eyes and felt asleep.

Later on, the boys were still watching a movie, as Yugyeom got up.

"Hey got to use the bathroom," he said. JB looked at him and nodded.

"Use my bathroom, since Jackson is in the other." Yugyeom nodded and went into JB's room. JB sighed and remember that Momo was in there. "Oh wait!!!" He hurry up and ran into his room, but it was too late. Yugyeom was staring at a sleeping Momo, as his friends followed him, wondering what was wrong. They all saw Momo, as she slowly woke up.

"Why are we all in here..." Jackson asked, as he saw Momo. Momo opened her eyes and sat up. She stretched her arms over her head and looked to see JB and his friends.

"Oh hello there Master and friends," she said, waving at them. "Master, do you have a wish?"
.....