My Hands *H.MM x K.YH*

They just shake and try to break. whatever peace I may find - Leona Lewis - My Hands

"Yohan, come on or I'm going to start without you," Momo said to her boyfriend from the living room. Yohan came in the room with a bowl of popcorn, as Momo was already sitting on the couch.

"Babe, you already seen my drama like ten times," he said, setting the popcorn down on the coffee table and taking a seat next to her. Momo snuggled against him, as he just smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

"I know, but you are so handsome. My cute actor," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You were amazing in the drama." He rest his forehead against hers, as she just giggled.

"I did have some help with certain scenes," he mentioned, remembering practicing some scenes with Momo at home. "Like the kissing scene."

"You got carried away on that." He snuck a kiss in, as Momo squealed. "Yohan! You sneaky..." he gave her another kiss to shut her up for a moment. She enjoyed the kiss, as they made out for a few minutes. "Okay babe," she said, breaking the kiss. "You can have some more later." He raised his eyebrow at her and then giving her a wink. "Yohan!" She slapped his arm, as he just pulled her closer.

"Okay babe, let's watch this for the eleventh time." He hit the play button, as they snuggled with each other. Momo threw a blanket over their lap, as Yohan picked up the bowl of popcorn to share.

Momo was so focused on the drama, as Yohan turned his head slightly to watch her. She had a smile on her lips, watching his character on the scene.

He remember when he got the role and how excited Momo was, his scenes in the drama, and seeing how their relationship grown close with this drama. Momo was one girl that never got jealous, even with the kissing scenes. She knew it was for the show and she was show him love each night when he comes home. There are times she would act like the main female character to him that made his heart pound and turn red. She thought it was so cute of him turning red, but with her around, he was able to show his true acting on set each day.
.....

"Hey babe, I got good news," Yohan said, as Momo came home from practice. Momo put her bag down and went in the kitchen to see him, setting dinner on the table.

"Oh it has to be good, if you have dinner ready," she joked with him, walking over to him and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Let me change clothes and we can have dinner." Momo did that and they were enjoying dinner. "What is the good news?"

"Remember the drama I try out for?"

"Oh the Korean version of 'A Love So Beautiful'?"

"I got the part of the main male character. They called me and offered it to me this afternoon." Momo screamed in joy and jumped out of her chair. She went over to him and hugged him tight.

"I knew you would get it, baby," Momo told him, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "You had nothing to worry about." He pulled Momo to sit in his lap, as she placed a few kisses on his face. "My baby is going to be an actor and the lead as well."
..
"Babe," Yohan called out, as he came home from his first day of filming. Momo came running from the bedroom to see Yohan, taking off his coat.

"Here let me help you," Momo told him, running over to him and removing his coat. She put the coat away, as he took off his shoe and went to the living room. Momo went over to the kitchen and got a cup of green tea for him. She gave him the cup and sat next to him. "How was filming?"

"Way different from a music video or a reality show that's for sure," he replied, sipping on the tea. He set the tea down and lay down on the couch with his head in Momo's lap. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Everyone is pretty much experienced than me. I'm the rookie of the group."

"Hey now, all of us have to start somewhere," Momo said, playing with his hair. "I know you are going to do your best. That is all you can do, baby. I know you will give it your all. I will tell you, I will be here for you when you come home every night. You will get a warm meal to eat, a cup of tea, and so much love for me." She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I will even give you a massage every night as well." Yohan just smile at her, seeing how she can make him feel better. He took her hand and gave it a kiss.

"Thank you babe for believing in me."

"Always, love you."

"Love you too."
..

"Baby," Momo called to him, as he took him out of his daydream. "Is there something wrong?" He shook his head and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Just thinking," he said. "Nothing to worry your pretty head about." He turned back to the TV to see the proposal scene. He had a hard time on that scene at first. He just imagine the main female lead was Momo during that part. He made it easier for him, but in reality, he really wish it was Momo. He knew one day, he will give Momo the proposal she deserve and it will be better than the show.

"You know, she is right," Momo spoke up to him. He looked over to her, as she continued, "That was cheesy." She giggled and snuggled closer to him. "Yet if you did proposed to me like that, I would love you for all time."

"Do you want me to?" Momo moved a bit and look at him.

"Yohan, if you proposed to me like in the drama or in any drama has a proposal scene." She took his hand and held it tight. "Even if you just ask me to marry you right here, right now, with a ring or not, I would say yes. I love you and as long as we are together, I don't care because I have you and that's all it matters." Yohan smiled at his beautiful girlfriend and gave her a kiss.

"So marry me?" Momo nodded, as he set the bowl on the table and stood up. He picked up up from the couch, giving her a little scare, but held her tight. "Then why don't we celebrate our engagement in comfort?" He gave her a wink, as Momo giggled at him.

"But the drama..."

"We can start our own drama and go into a bit more details in our romance scenes."

"Baby, you naughty boy."
.....

Next: Momo x Mark...
Chaeyoung: Excuse Me!!!!
Taeyong: No way! Not my little baby lion!
Mark: Err....I don't mind...it's just a part. My heart....
....Mark from GOT7. It's Momo x Mark from GOT7
Chaeyoung and Taeyong: -embarrass- carry on...
Mark: man...-letting looks- I mean...thank god it is a different Mark.
Momo: you don't want to dig your grave that soon.
Mark: I'm already three feet under as it is. -getting a stare by Chaeyoung- I love you honey!❤️❤️❤️
Momo: you are in the dog house.
Mark: yeah I been sharing the dog house with Johnny for a few days now.

Comment and vote.
See ya next time
bye sweetie sweetie