This One (Crying Like A Child) *H.MM x L.TM*

I just wanted you to know the person that I am. More than any other your fans. I would love you for a thousand years
Yours truly - Utada - This One (Crying Like A Child)

"He doesn't remember me..." she softly spoke to herself, as she slowly walked down the empty street of Seoul. Everyone was either at home or at the SHINee concert. She would be there too, but she can't. Not what happened a few hours ago. "But we were friends for years..." She looked back to see the bright lights of the arena, as crystal like tears came rushing down her cheeks. She did flinched a bit, as her salty tears hit her cut on her right cheek. She pressed her hand on her wound, but kept on crying. "Why would he say that?" Thought it was a few hours ago, it felt like it was minutes ago.

"Hello, I'm here to see Lee Taemin," she said with a huge smile on her face. She had a gift bag in her hand, as she shown her special pass that she got from him to come backstage before the show. The guard looked at it and let her in. Momo walked in the dressing room with a smile on her face to see her best friend, who she has been in love with for years, Lee Taemin from SHINee.

"Taemin, I'm here," she called to him. She stopped walking when she saw Taemin sitting on the couch with two beautiful girls, sitting by his sides. They were laughing and giggling, as Taemin turned his head to look at her. "Oh...uhh..." Momo tried to speak, as one of the girls look over at her.

"Taemin, baby, who is this country girl?" Momo looked at her outfit, thinking it was nice.

Sure it wasn't fancy or flashy like the girls were wearing, but she like comfort

Sure it wasn't fancy or flashy like the girls were wearing, but she like comfort. Taemin looked at Momo for a moment and just shrugged.

"No idea," he replied, as it shook Momo to the core. He sounded so smooth and cold, as she spoke up.

"What are you talking about. I'm your best friend, Momo. I came to cheer you on and..." The girls were giggling, as Taemin just laughed.

"I would never be friends with someone like you. I have better standards if people that I hang out with. You aren't one of them." Momo couldn't believe what he was saying to her. They been friends since they were five years old. He was her first friend when she came from Japan to Korea. One of the girls gave Taemin a glass of wine, as he drank it in one gulp. "Now you can leave."

"Taemin..." Momo began, but Taemin had enough. He stood up, having the girls whined they had to let him go. He turned to face Momo and threw the wine glass at her. Momo scream, feeling the pain on her cheek. She kept her balance, moving her hand to her cheek and check. Red blood like the wine he drank was on her hand, as she looked at him, dear in her eyes. He would never hurt her ever. She felt like she was looking at a stranger.

"I don't know you and I don't want to know you!" He yelled at her, making her feel so small. "You aren't even my type of girl to begin with. Look at you, you are just too plain and it is disgusting just looking at you." Momo was holding back her tears, trying to be brave. "Get out of my face! If you ever come near me or try to claim you are something to me, I will make sure your life is a living hell!" Momo let out a little cry, as he just laughed at her. "Going to ugly cry, you little baby. Do it somewhere else! You are making me sick! Never show yourself in front of me ever again!" Momo could see him heading to the table to pick up the bottle of wine. Before he could turn at her, Momo just took off running to the door to get away from him. She was able to closed the door in time to block the wine bottle crashing into the door. She was shaking in her shoes, as she never seen him like that to her ever.

"Momo?" Minho spoke to her, walking over to her. "Hey it's good to see you. Taemin has been..." he got up close to her to see the stage she was in. "Momo, what happened?" He looked at her cut, as she was trying to control herself. Once he touched her cheek, Momo let out a scream, dropping the gift out of her hand, crouching down to the ground and covering her head with her hands.

"Please...I'm sorry...I will never show my face again!" She cried out to Minho, before she took off running to get away from Taemin and everyone else. Minho was so confused what happened, as he knew Taemin was excited to see Momo. He picked up the bag from the ground and went into the dressing room to see what happen.

Momo, finally made it to her apartment, as she sunk to the ground. She pulled her knees up to her chest and just cried. She was hurting, as the man she loves yell at her, threw something at her, and most of all, hurt her.

She didn't know how long she was crying in front of her door, not when she passed out from crying too hard. She heard someone knocking on her door, like really hard. She tried to get up, but her legs were weak. She looked at the door and reach out to the handle.

"Momo?!" Her eyes widen, as she hurry to lock the door and back away. "Momo?! Please let me explain!?" Taemin tried to open the door with his key that she gave him and it did unlocked. He opened the door to see Momo, still on the floor, tears coming down her cheeks again. Her eyes were so red from crying. He took a step forward, as she took a step back. He could see the fear in her eyes and the cut on her cheek. "Momo, please..." Momo fell back on her butt, as he moved over to her. She let out a scream, backing away until she was pressed against the wall. She tried to shrink herself and covered her face with her hands. Taemin froze to see his best friend and the girl he loves, shaking in fear and it was because of him.

"Please...don't look at me..." she cried out, trying to hide herself from him, shaking so bad. Minho and Key appeared at the door. Key ran over to Momo to help her, as she kept flinching from Key's touch. She let out a cry of pain, while Minho walked over to her.

"Hey, it's all right Momo," he softly spoke to her, trying his best to calm her down. "He isn't going to hurt you, I promise." He put his hand on her shoulder, making her jump and scream out.

"Don't hurt me!" Taemin just stood there, unable to move towards her. Minho just gave him a dead stare, as he rubbed Momo's back to calm her. Key glared at him as well, hushing Momo to stop her tears and cry.

I cause this...I cause this...I have to fix it...but how?!