Evacuate The Dancefloor *H.MM x Stray Kids*

It's got me hypnotized. Everybody step aside - Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor

"Welcome Stays," said Chan, waving to their fans on V-Live. "We have a special Chan's room show! It's a dance party with all members of Stray Kids!" All the members minus Jeongin was in the practice room. Chan looked around for the youngest, but couldn't find him. "Where in Jeongin?"

"It wasn't my turn to keep track of him," said Changbin, laying in the ground. The door opened and Jeongin came in the room, holding Momo's hand.

"Channie! I got a special guest for your show!" Jeongin said with a smile, skipping to the dance floor with Momo, skipping with him. Everyone froze up seeing Momo in the room with them. "Noona, we are going to have fun. We have been planning this dance party for weeks and..." Hyunjin and Han grabbed Jeongin's arms and gave her a huge smile.

"We will be right back," Hyunjin said, as they hurry and dragged Jeongin to the corner. Chan got Momo and sat her in front of the camera.

"Just talk with the fans for a moment," said Chan, as she nodded. Momo began to talk with the fans, as all eight members were in the corner talking.

"What were you thinking bringing Momo-Noona here," hissed Felix, pinching Jeongin's cheek.

"What? She is a dancer and would love to enjoy this party with us. She is a dancer after all," he said to him. "What's the big deal?"

"There is no way we can dance in front of her," said Seungmin. Jeongin looked at him in confusion.

"We dance at shows and all?"

"What he meant to say we can't embarrass ourselves in front of Momo," Hyunjin said, looking at Momo who was doing her famous nico nico nii to the camera. "Gosh she is so cute!" Everyone agreed and watch her for a moment. She turned to them and gave them a wave. "I can't do this..." Naerly everyone, minus Chan and Changbin had massive crushes on Momo. Each show their love to her different, like how Jeongin isn't shy about it.

(Author: but he is too young to date anyone, especially Momo and will always be the little brother to her no matter what. -looking at Chan- good enough?
Chan: -holding a bucket of snow in his hands to dump on author if she didn't obey his wishes- perfect thank you.)

Or like Felix, really shy but will jump on anyone's back, risking his life to defend Momo and went Twice is playing he needs to represent as he is the "official" president of Once and just dance.

"Look we promise the fans a dance party. It only had to be two hours. I'm sure we can make it," Lee Know said, taking a deep breath. They all turn away from Momo and all agreed two hours would be their max. They turned back to see Momo humming 'God's Menu' and dancing to it.

"I'm going to die now," said Han.
.....
"Let's do random dance," said Seungmin, as everyone agree. "It will be Twice's Momo against Stray Kids."

"Eight members against one little me," Momo said, pouting, "Well prepare to get your butt whoop!"

"Well it is a bit unfair," began Felix, "I don't mind..." Felix was pulled away, as the random dance started. It was Stray Kids first, as they started to dance to their songs. Momo was on the side, cheering them on. One of the staff members ran over to her and gave her a Stray Kids lightstick.

"Can I keep it?" She whispered, as the staff nodded. She giggle in delight, as she turned it on and waved it in the air. Momo was having a fun time, jumping around and waving the lightstick. Lee Know turn to see her smiling, as he tripped over his own feet and crash into Seungmin, Changbin, and Hyunjin. They fell to the ground, as the music stopped. Lee Know looked around to see his members looking at him like what the hell. He is one of the top dancers of the group and hardly makes a mistake. He turned red, as he nudge his head towards Momo. They looked to see her playing with the lightstick and turning it to different colors.

"She looks too cute," mumbled Hyunjin, hiding his red face. They hurried up to stand, as Momo walked over to them.

"My turn," said Momo, she work on changing the lightstick color to pink. "It's time to feel the glow!" The boys stepped to the side, as "What Is Love?" came on, Momo started to dance, as everyone got Twice lightsticks and cheer for her.

"Go Momo-noona!" Jeongin cheered, as Momo continued to dance.

"Yes let's go baby," Han whispered, cheering her.

"Go Momo...." Felix said, as he got overexcited. The CandyBongZ he was holding flew out of his hand and it was heading towards Momo. Everyone was frozen in time, as the lightstick hit Momo on the side of the head, taking her down to the floor.

"Momo!" They all yelled, as Han stopped the V-Live and Chan hurry to the fallen Twice member. He got her to sit up, as she was a bit out of it. He looked at her head to see a bit of blood on the side of her head. Hyunjin ran and got a towel to pressed against the wound. He gave it to Chan and he press the towel on her wound.

"Channie, I'm all right," Momo told him. "A little blood doesn't hurt."

"Oh no, you let us handle it. We can't handle another Mother Jihyo episode if she gets wind about this." Momo sighed, looking over at Chan. "Babe, you aren't fighting me on this." All of Stray Kids, minus Chan and Jeongin froze in their spot, when they heard Chan calling Momo babe.

"Babe?!" Han managed to squeak out. Momo just giggled at their faces of fear.

"Channie always call me babe, like I can Jeongin baby!" She opened her arms for Jeongin, as he hurry to her arms for a hug and cuddle.

"Noona! It's embarrassing for you to call me baby," he said.

"I will be baby," volunteered Felix.

"But Baby, I called you that for a long time."

"If he doesn't want that title, I will take it," Felix spoke again, but was ignored.

"We are going to get snacks and water," said Changbin, giving Chan a strange look. The members left the dance room, except Momo, Chan, and Jeongin. Momo and Jeongin looked at Chan and chuckled at him.

"Channie-hyung, I didn't think you would slip like that," said Jeongin, as he let out a grunt.

"Hey, when I saw my girl got hurt, I panic," he replied, moving the towel to check if she stop bleeding and she did. He lay a soft kiss on her head and looked over at her. "We are going to tell them one day."

"But it's fun to have them fan over me," she said, as Chan and Jeongin laughed.
.....
Wonwoo: and you say that your were protected her -glaring at Felix-
-spin wheel-
Momo x EXO, you are next.
Momo: -looking at script- oh hell no! I'm not doing this!!!
EXO: we will protect you!

Comment and vote
We will see what EXO and Momo had to go through

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie