Shake It Off *H.MM x J.JK*

It's like I got this music in my mind. Saying it's gonna be alright - Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

"When are we going to meet this "boyfriend" of yours?" Sana asked her best friend, Momo. "It has been months." Momo looked at her with a smile.

"Jungkook is overseas right now," Momo explained to her. "His job is demanding, but he will be back soon. Once he is settled, I promise to have all of you meet him." Sana nodded at her, as Momo gave her a smile. "He is really a private person and I respect his wishes."

"I say that she is lying," said Yeri, walking over to her with her group of friends. "I'm saying that you don't have a boyfriend to begin with. You are just lying to get attention."

"But I'm not lying. Why would I have a reason to lie?"

"We never seen you with him or you even post about him."

"He is a private person..."

"Besides, you are jealous that I'm dating your ex-boyfriend. Believe me, he chose the right girl," Yeri said, flipping her hair. "I mean look at me compare to you." Yeri was the most popular girl on campus, as Momo blend into the crowd.

"Now listen here," began Sana. "You was the Bitch that seduced her ex to be with you because you couldn't stand her actually getting a good boy. Now that Momo is with someone, you accused her of lying."

"Have you met this boyfriend of hers?"

"Well no, but I know she has her reasons why. You might try to steal him from her like you did with Ten."

(Ten: Hold the freak up! No! There is no way I would ever leave Momo! I swear you author you owe me a part doing this to Momo. Momo, my love, forgive me and blame that author.)

"Whatever. Have fun with your imaginary boyfriend." Her and her friends walked away, as Momo was sad. Nobody believes she has a boyfriend or what not.

"Don't listen to her. When you are ready to introduce your boyfriend to everyone, we will all be waiting." Momo nodded, as she knew she will have to talk to Jungkook.
.....
"Hey baby, how are you doing?" Momo spoke to Jungkook on the phone. Now this is the famous Jeon Jungkook of BTS. Jungkook found Momo sitting outside of the local bakery, crying over the break up and betrayal of Ten. He help her to calm down and they just talked. Momo never thought it would go further than that night, but Jungkook kept coming back to the bakery she works part time to talk. Momo did not have a clue at the time, he was a popular idol, because he never shown it. Soon they were getting too close and he asked her for a date. One date after another and they were inseparable. Jungkook told her who he was and it didn't phased her at all. They did talk about not letting anyone know who he was until he was ready. His schedule is so jammed pack right now and they don't want any drama.

"I'm all right," he told her, resting on the bed. "I miss you, Princess."

"I miss you too," she said, sighing a bit.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing major, just people are thinking I'm going crazy because of my imaginary boyfriend."

"Imaginary boyfriend huh? Do I have to fight him off you?" He joked, as Momo didn't say anything. "Momo?"

"I'm sorry, people are calling me a liar as well when I mention I have a lovely boyfriend. I tell them you are a private person but they don't believe me. I don't show any pictures to them because I respect you, Kookie, but it is getting tough. Even my own friends are starting to think I'm lying." Jungkook didn't like how people were treating her and he felt like it is his fault.