Sparks Fly *H.MM x L.DH*

Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain - Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly

"Where am I going to find a babysitter this late?" Donghae said over the phone with Leeteuk. He trying to get ready for a presentation he has in a hour and his regular babysitter cancelled on him the last minute.

"You can just bring Jeno for all I care. You got to be here. You can't miss this, our jobs are on the line," Leeteuk said, as Donghae was fixing his tie.

"I am not bringing my two year old to a board meeting!" He looked over to see his son, Jeno was playing with his toy in the living room, with the TV on. "I need a miracle."

"And a miracle you shall get!" Eunhyuk said, walking into the apartment. Donghae told Leeteuk he had to go and hung up.

"You have to be with me at the presentation, dumb-dumb! Plus I wouldn't trust you alone with Jeno again after the hair cut incident," Donghae told his best friend, as Eunhyuk sighed.

"One time! But that is not the problem. I found a babysitter for Jeno!" He went out the apartment, as Donghae was about to follow.

"I swear if you just kidnapped..." he began, as Eunhyuk came back with a cute young woman. Jeno was getting curious and left his toy to join his father.

"This is Momo, Yuta's little sister. You know the only Japanese man in the media department. He happen to hear about your problem and offered Momo to assist us." Donghae just looked at him with a questionable look. "No I did not threaten her, bribe her, or kidnap her. Yuta is in the car, waiting on us. And she is here on her own free will."

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lee," Momo said, giving him a bow. Her voice was sweet like honey. "I do have experience, as I work part time at a daycare, while getting my degree in early childhood education." Jeno walked over to Momo, as she gave him a smile. She kneeled down to his level, as he spoke.

"Hello, I Jeno." Momo held her hand out, as he shook it. "I luv puppies!"

"Hello Jeno, I'm Momo and I love puppies too." Jeno smiled, as he look up at his dad. "I like her." Donghae didn't  have much of a choice, but does trust Eunhyuk's judgement...for now.

"We got to get moving, Donghae! We don't have much time," said Eunhyuk. Momo stood up, as Donghae gave her the run down.

"Jeno's dinner is in the fridge, just warm it up. Jeno does need a bath tonight, no excuses." He looked down at his son, who doesn't like baths. "He is allowed to stay up a bit but nine he is in bed. Story book is on the dresser that we read. No chocolate milk after seven and no sugar as well. Emergency numbers are on the fridge. Jeno does not have any allergies and he sleeps with his puppy plush." Momo just gave him a smile and nod, as Donghae pick up Jeno. "Now you be good to Momo. I want to hear a good report when I get home." Jeno nodded, as Donghae gave him a kiss on the cheek. He set the child down, grabbed his bag and coat, as Eunhyuk had his shoes. "I should be home about midnight. Help yourself to the fridge and TV."

"Good luck and fighting!" Momo told them, giving a cute cheer and smile. His heart beat went up, as Eunhyuk pulled Donghae away down the hall. Momo went over to the door and close it. She turned to Jeno, "Let's wash up for dinner all right?"
.....

True to his words, Donghae got home at midnight. Everything went well and the team celebrated their successful presentation and project. Donghae opened the door and come into the home. He noticed the home was clean, much cleaner than what he left it. He went to the living room to find Momo, sitting there, reading a book with the TV at low volume. She looked up and gave him a smile. "Hello, Mr. Lee." She closed the book and stood up. "I hope everything turn out well."