Glory of Love *H.MM x K.SW* Part 2

Rowoon was in shock to hear those words coming out of Momo's mouth. Did she say that they should break up? He tried to speak, but Momo stopped him.

"Our relationship is just not going anywhere," she said. "We are different after all. You should find someone who is compatible to you." Momo got him to let go of his hand. "This is the best, isn't that you want some space? Well I'm giving you plenty."

"But...I..." he was having a hard time to speak, trying to get the words out that he doesn't want to break up. "You...I mean..." Momo brushes his hands away from her, as Youngbin came to get Rowoon. Rowoon grabbed Momo's hands, as she looked at him with sad eyes.

"Please...you don't mean this? I really do like you Momo," Rowoon finally regain his voice. Momo just shook her head, as she looked away from him. He made her look at him, "Let's talk about this all right?" She shook her head, as Yongbin tapped Rowoon on the shoulder.

"We have to go and perform," he told Rowoon. Rowoon stood up and looked at Momo.

"We are going to talk after..."

"No, it's over! We are done! I will not be clingy to you anymore!" Momo yelled at him. It suddenly click in his mind. She heard him venting about everything because of a bad practice. He was a little annoyed by Momo he will admit but he knows she cares for him.

"Wait...you didn't..." he didn't have time to finish, as he was being pulled out of the room. "Wait! I got to explain!"

"We don't have time right now. You can talk to her after our performance." Rowoon sighed in defeat, as he followed his leader to go perform. Once he was done, he ran back to the medic room, only to find Momo was gone.
.....
"Damn it!" Rowoon said, throwing his phone onto his bed. He has been trying to get a hold of Momo for three days now, but he can't get through her. She isn't responding to texts and phone calls. She has cut him out of her life, but he was not going to give up. "Why can I do to win her back?" He sat down on his bed and try to think of ways to win her.

Rowoon ended up watching some K-Drama, as he saw a guy dressed up in a bear costume, giving the girl a red rose. The girl smiled at the bear, as he got an idea.

"I got it, I know how to win her heart back."

The next week, he got everything ready and included his members to help him. When he meant he force his members to help him by dressing up as well.

"I don't want to wear this," whined Chani, as Rowoon put the bear head over him. "It's too hot in this!"

"Suck it up!" Rowoon told him, "I had to beg for Chaeyoung to get Momo out here." He really had to beg. He meant Chaeyoung yesterday with her boyfriend, Mark and he was on his hands and knees begging. Chaeyoung was not going to help him for hurting her best friend, yet Mark talked her into it. He pretty much told her he would do the same if he lost her. Rowoon was shallowing all his pride at that moment, as Chaeyoung gave in.

"Oh it isn't bad," said Jaeyoon, walking around in the bear suit.

"I can't see..." said Dawon, as he ran into a tree face first. Youngin helped him, as Taeyang came running to everyone.

"She is coming!" Rowoon put on his bear head on, as he took a deep breath. It was indeed hot in the suit, but he must endure it.

"For Momo!" He told himself, as everyone got in position. Before Momo and Chaeyoung got in the park, they all heard a yell.

"Look, it's a festival of bears!" They saw a bunch of children running to them, as they are now stuck entertained children and pushing Rowoon's plan to go forward.

"I don't see why were are here?" Momo told Chaeyoung, as they entered the park. She looked around to see children surrounding a lot of bears. "Oh how cute!"

"Come on and let's join in on the fun." The girls went over to one bear holding a lot of balloons.

"One at a time," Hwiyoung spoke in a deep voice, passing out some balloons. He saw Momo and gave her a pink heart shape ballooon. "For a Princess." Momo blushed and took the balloon. She looked around to see some children climbing on a few of the bears, laughing. A tall bear came up to Momo and hand her a white teddy bear plushie.

"For a Princess," said Zuho, before a little girl pulled onto his suit.

"I want one too!" Zuho walked away from Momo, as the little girl was attached to his leg, begging for a plushie. Momo walked around, as Chaeyoung somehow got stuck with helping Hwiyoung with the balloons.

Rowoon, dressed in a white teddy bear costume walked over to Momo. She stopped to look at him, as he held up a single pink rose to her. Momo smiled and took the rose.

"Thank you," she told him, as he held out his paw towards her. Momo took his paw, as he pulled her close. Momo gasped, as they started to slow dance together. "Well I didn't know a teddy bear could dance." Rowoon then started to hum their group song "Fall In Love." Momo relax for a moment, listening to him hummed but then she realized the song. It was the same song Rowoon sang to her on their first date. Momo stopped dancing with him, as she stared at the bear for a moment.

"Rowoon?" He nodded at her, as he spoke.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Momo. I was upset with myself that day and took out my frustration on you. Even you stay longer, you would have heard that I didn't mean any of those things. I like you for you. I should have considering your feelings, as I am your first boyfriend you had. I love getting your random texts, as they put a smile on my face and make my heart flutter. I like you holding onto me, as I can show to everyone that I'm yours and you're mine. Sure, I do get tired at times, but I know one thing for sure, I will never get tired of you." Momo was almost in tears, as he wiped her tears away with his paws.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "I should have..."

"No, it is not your fault but mine. I never want to hurt you again. Believe me, without any contact from you, I was going crazy. I literally had begged Chaeyoung to bring you here, since I couldn't get in touch with you. I'm dressed up as a teddy bear for you. My members are dressed up too and probably will murder me after this, but I would do anything to you." Rowoon took off his teddy bear head, getting fresh air and toss it to the side. "I would even climb the highest tree to shout out my love of you."

"But you are scared of heights," she said, as he nodded.

"I know but for you, I will do it." He looked over at the tree near them, which is tall as an apartment building and slowly moved towards it. Momo grabbed his arm to stop.

"You don't have to do that because I still like you too much and I do value your life." Rowoon sighed in relief that he doesn't have to climb.

"Oh thank god." He looked over at Momo and smiled at her. "Does this mean we are still together?" Momo nodded at him, as he wrapped his arms around her. He leaned down and gave her a kiss. Momo returned the kiss, as they were back together, yet Rowoon didn't agreed to their break up in the first place.

"Help!!!" Jaeyoon yelled from a distance. They broke the kiss and saw Jaeyoon up a huge tree. He ran away from the children by climbing up a tree but now he can't get down. "I'm stuck!!!" Rowoon rolled his eyes, as he turned back to Momo.

"He can get help from the others. I missed a whole lot of time with my Momo." She giggled at him, as he gave her another kiss.
......
Yay happy ending for them.
Chani: Uh....Jaeyoon is still stuck in the tree...

Happy late birthday Taeyong. I know I missed your birthday! I hope you are doing well, my love!

Comment and vote
Let me know who is next for a part...I was thinking Chanyeol or Eunwoo...what you think.
Felix: I think me!
Jeno: no me. I never had a part with Momo.
Jaehyun; I say me!
Let me know readers!

Bye sweetie sweetie