Through The Rain *H.MM x K.SY*

And should they tell you. You'll never pull through. Don't hesitate. Stand tall and say - Mariah Carey - Through The Rain

The Heavens were crying once again. Rain was pouring down on the streets of Seoul. Thunder was rumbling in the distance, as Momo sat by the window, staring out to the dread weather. She was warm in her comfy pajamas, but she didn't feel warm. When will the rain stop, it has been raining for days. Letting out a sigh, she got up from her place and walked into the living room. She was about to sit down, as she saw a picture frame on the end table. She slowly picked it up and looked at it.

A lovely picture of her beloved, Soonyoung and her at their friend's wedding. They had a blast there, as she dreamt one day her wedding will come. He has not ask her to married her, but he will once he return home from the military...that is if he does return. Momo brushed her hand over the glass, staring lovely at Soonyoung. He was so handsome that night, but to her, he is always handsome. Especially when he does his eye smiles. Momo gave the picture a faint smile, before setting it back down on the table. She took a seat on the couch and threw a blanket over her to get warm. She really did miss Soonyoung hugging her at night to keep her warm. She miss his random kisses, his jokes, his silly personality, his touch, and him RA coming talking about everything and anything.

Momo sighed, remembering the news that change her life a few months ago.
.....

Momo was watching her drama, as she didn't have anything better to do. It was right in the middle of the plot, as the news broke.

"Breaking News: the naval ship was sunk in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on the way back from training. It is unknown if there are survivors."

Momo knew that Soonyoung was in the Navy, but she just talk to him last night and everything is going fine. She felt bad for the sailors, but she knows Soonyoung wasn't there.

Not even a half an hour later, there were frantic knocking on the door. Momo went over to the door and answered it. It was Mingyu and Minghao. Momo let them into the home.

"I wasn't expecting guests, take a seat and I can make some tea," she said, as Mingyu stopped her.

"Momo, did you seen the news?" Mingyu asked her, as she nodded. He guide her back to the couch and sat her down. "We are all here for you. We promise Hoshi if anything happens..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Momo, that ship, that was Hoshi's company," replied Minghao. She look stunned at the news, but she shook her head.

"No, that can't be true. I just spoke to him last night and he is fine," she told them, as they just looked at her with worry eyes.

"Jeonghan-hyung call us when the news hit. He did talk to Hoshi yesterday and he told him he was returning from training on that ship," Mingyu explained to her. Momo's mind went blank, as she tried to remember him mentioning about the ship he was on. She couldn't think of him saying so. "Hoshi didn't want you to worry about him when he was on the waters, as he knew you would freak out."

"He just couldn't...no...he wasn't on there...he is safe..." Momo started, as she was shaking. Minghao held her to try to stop her shaking, as Mingyu grabbed a blanket to keep her warm. "Soonyoung...no...he needs to come home...the...baby needs him..." Momo was four months pregnant with their first child. Usually they are careful, but when he came home for his leave, they 'forgot' to be safe.

"Hey, we are all here for you," Minghao said. Momo just bursted out crying, not wanting to believe everything. Mingyu and Minghao just looked at each other, knowing this is going to be a long road of recovery and helping her to prepare for the baby.
.....

A cry was heard, making Momo get up from the couch. She tossed the blanket back on the couch and moved into another room. When she got into the room, her child, Hyunwoo, was crying. He was only three months old.

"Shh, Eomma is here," she said to her baby, picking him up from the crib. His cries calm down, as Momo rocked him. "Is this nasty storm keeping my little man up?" She gave him a kiss on the forehead, as a knock rang out in the home. She assumed it might be Mingyu or even Vernon and Dino checking up on them, since Hyunwoo doesn't like storms. She held Hyunwoo close to her, as she walked over to the door.

"Hey there, he is fine..." she opened the door and stopped mid-sentence. Standing at the door was her Soonyoung, looking tired but still had a smile on his face. Momo had to blink a few times, thinking he was a ghost or something.

"I'm home, Love," he spoke, as Momo stood there frozen in shock. "Aren't you going to let me in? I'm quite tired from traveling." Slowly Momo came out of her trance and step aside. Soonyoung had his bags in his hands, as he stepped into their home. He set them down on the ground and closed the door behind him. Momo couldn't stop staring at Soonyoung, who turned to look at her. "Sorry it took me some time to return, but I'm here now." Momo felt the tears coming, as Hyunwoo cried once again feeling his mother's emotions. Soonyoung looked down at the crying baby in her arms. "Is this...?" He didn't finished, as he slowly took the baby into his arms and rock him. "Hey there, Appa is sorry that he had to go away and miss your birth. Appa is here now and is never going to leave you." He gave Hyunwoo a kiss on the forehead, making him stop crying.

After getting Hyunwoo back to sleep, Soonyoung and Mom sat in the living room. Momo was still in shock to see him, as he slowly took her hand into his.

"I thought...I mean...the news..." she began, but couldn't form words.

"Yes, the news was true, but a handful of us were able to be saved," he began. "We were all dehydrated and some injuries when we were found. We were all on board, surviving. I knew I had to come back home, as I had you and our child to come back to. Most of the sailors knew I was going to be a father and they made sure I made it. A few lost their lives for me to live on." He thank their families many times, when he was recovering at a local hospital in Hawaii. He felt terrible about it, but the families understand. "It took me a while to recover both physically and mentally."

"Does anyone else knows you are alive and here?"

"I had to tell Jun, since he was my ride from the airport to here. We decide to surprise them later. Jun will be the one coming to "assist you and Hyunwoo" for the next few days. I just wanted some alone time with you and our baby." He gently moved Momo into his arms and held her close. "How I miss you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and made you sad." Momo buried her head into his chest, inhaling his scent once again. "Jun got me up to speed about Hyunwoo when coming here. I'm so upset to miss his birth."

"The boys were all in the waiting room, hearing my screams. Dino thought they were cutting me in half or something along the line," Momo answered, as Soonyoung chuckled. "Does this mean..."

"I'm done with my service for medical discharge. I will be home, helping you with Hyunwoo and finally able to start planning our wedding." Momo looked up at him to see his eye smile. "I will have to get you a new ring since it is now in the bottom of the ocean."

"A ring isn't important, Soonyoung. You are far too important than a ring on my finger. I got my love back and we can be the little family we wanted." They held each other, as the rain finally vanished and the sun was coming up, greeting them for a new day.
......

Thought you think I killed Hoshi off, didn't you?
Hoshi: you gave me a mini-heart attack.

Next is -looking at her list- let's see...-doing some math- carry the two...divide by five...add seven... -thinking too hard-
Jisung: is she doing math?
Taeyong: No! She is terrible in math and going to explode!
-Author explode into many pieces!
Chan: -sigh- again! Clean up crew, you're up! -picking up the list, as Felix, Jeongin, Sanha, Vernon, Dino, and the Dreamies appear with dust pans, bins, and brooms-
Taeyong: -look at the list- the next ship is Momo x and Taehyung.
Taehyung: -blink- me?! I haven't had a part since forever.

Chan: comment and vote. Let the author...errr Taeyong and me know who would you like to see with Momo.
Felix: -holding the author's left hand- hey she is wearing a ring with Channie's name on it!
Taeyong: see you next time -getting the glue, tape, thread and needle out-
Chaeyoung: Bye sweetie sweetie!