Homesick *H.MM x L.DM*

Dancing in the kitchen. You singing my favorite songs - Kane Brown - Homesick

"What are you two doing?" Momo asked, as two year old, well almost three year old, Doyoung, holding his stuff bunny, and his twin sister, YuJin, holding her stuff kitty.

"Waiting for Appa," he answered, as Momo smiled. Their children loves their Appa and tomorrow is the twins' birthday.

"Appa come home for birthday?" Yujin asked, as Momo nodded.

"Oh course, he is finishing up his tour," she told her son. He will be home tonight, but right now you want to help Eomma finish your cupcakes for your friends at daycare." They turned and nodded. "Come on, let's get the frosting on and off to daycare." The twins run to her and grabbed onto her hands. They took her to the kitchen to finished up the cupcakes.
....
"Thanks for the cupcakes," said Mina, taking the cupcakes from Momo. "All the children are going to be happy...and on a sugar rush."

"We have their party tomorrow. I can't believe my babies are going to be three," Momo told her good friend, who happened to be the twins' teacher. Yujin waved to Momo, as she went off to play. Doyoung stay close to Momo, as he didn't see his friends yet.

"Eomma," he said, as Momo picked him up. "Want to go home."

"But why? I thought you want to play and eat cupcakes with your friends," she asked her son, as he buried his face in her chest.

"Want Appa home." Momo felt her heart breaking a bit. Eunwoo has been on the road for about four months with his group and the children really miss him. Phone calls and FaceTime does help, but they want their father's hugs and kisses.

"He will be home tonight." Doyoung didn't let go of her, until his saw his best friend, Taeyong come in with his mother, Taeyeon.

"Doie!" Taeyong called, as Momo let Doyoung down. The two friends hugged each other and Taeyong took him to the playroom.

"Bye bye Eomma!" Doyoung called out, as Momo waved. This gives her time to shop for the party.
....
Momo got home with all the birthday supplies for the party, as she didn't noticed another pair of shoes in the front. Momo set all the bags on the kitchen counters, as she started to take all the things out of the bags. She didn't hear footsteps coming towards her, as she put the birthday cake in the fridge. She closed the door of the fridge, as she let out a scream. Eunwoo was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey there, Princess. I'm home," he said, as he took her into his arms and held her close. Momo just giggled, as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Welcome home, love. I thought you wouldn't be home until tonight."

"I wanted to come home sooner, so we have some alone time together. The twins are at daycare so no interruptions," he told her, as he gave her a wink. Momo rolled her eyes at him, as she shook her head.

"Well first I need to put away all the birthday supplies first." He pouted, as Momo kissed the pout away. "Then we can have some alone time. I think the twins would love their appa to pick them up from daycare today. They were waiting for you at the windows this morning."

"Yeah I will pick up our little angels. Now let's hurry. Maybe we can start on baby number three today."

"Eunwoo, you naughty boy."

"I been on the road too long and I need my Princess!"
....
"Doyoung, Yujin, guess who is here to pick you up," Mina called to the twins. Yujin looked up and saw Eunwoo standing at the counter.

"Appa!" She called out, running to him. Doyoung was not far behind her, as Mina opened the gate to let the twins run to their father's arms. The twins held onto him tight, as he return their hugs. How he missed his children so much.

"You here!" Doyoung said, as he gave Eunwoo a kiss on cheek. He kissed both of his children's cheeks. He let go of the twins, as Mina hand him their bags.

"Okay let's get your bags on and we are going home. Eomma is finishing dinner," he said, as Yujin put her bag on. Doyoung ran over to Taeyong and kissed his cheek.

"Bye bye Yongie!" He said, running back to Eunwoo and leaving a red face Taeyong. He put his bag on and grabbed Eunwoo's hand. Yujin had his other hand and they went to the car to go home. He got everyone in the car and started to drive home.

"So Doyoung, you like your friend Taeyong?" He asked, as Doyoung nodded.

"Yongie is my friend," he said, as Eunwoo laughed. His son is too young to know what he is doing.

"Doie kiss Yongie a lot!" Yujin said, "like Eomma and Appa!"

"Yes! I marry Yongie!"

"When you get older. You need to be my age to get married." He decided to put on music for the rest of the ride home.

A few minutes later, Eunwoo and the twins came into the house, as Momo finished cooking dinner.

"Eomma!" The twins called to her, as she walked into the living room and hugged them.

"Welcome home. Now let's get your hands clean and it will be time for dinner," said Momo, as Eunwoo took their bags. The twins ran to the bathroom, as Eunwoo gave Momo their bags. She put them away, as he went after the twins and make sure they don't make a mess.
....
After dinner, giving the twins a bath and playing, the twins were out like a light. Eunwoo place a kiss on each of their forehead and made sure they had their stuff animals with them in bed. He was so glad to be home with his little family. Eunwoo left the twins room and went to their bedroom. Momo was already in bed, as Eunwoo climbed in and held her close to him.

"I'm so glad you are home," she said, as he play with her hair. "We all missed you so much."

"I miss my family as well. I was getting homesick from being on the road too long. Now, we are on a long break and I can finally be home with my family." Eunwoo gave Momo a quick kiss and they got comfortable in bed. "Let's get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow."

Momo nodded, as she rest her head on his chest. Eunwoo turned off the light and closed his eyes. He was finally home with his family.

A little bit later, he felt something moving on the bed. He opened his eyes to see the twins climbed in and join them. Doyoung slept next to Momo, holding his stuff bunny, as Yujin snuggled with Eunwoo and sucking her thumb. He just had a smile on his face, as he closed his eyes again. Everything was complete for him.