Battlefield *H.MM x Y.JH* Final Part

Author: Please go to the first book and read Battlefield Part 1 and 2...or be confused.

"Yuta, stop, please," Momo said, as he dragged her into his home. "I just want to go home." He let go of her arm, as she tried to get out, but Yuta grabbed her arm again. "Please..."

"But you are home, Momo. You are finally away from them," he said, rubbing his hand up and down her arm. "I'm sorry it took me a while to find you but you are safe from Han." Momo looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"You mean Jeonghan, my husband. I had enough of this." Momo tried to escape again, but Yuta's grip tighten, as she cry out. "Yuta, it's hurts!"

"Jeonghan...Yoon Jeonghan is Han?! That punk in middle school?!" Yuta remember him, how he was keeping him from Momo, but he found a way to lure her to him. "So...he thinks now that he is a bad ass he can claim you."

"Yuta don't say such mean words about Jeonghan. We promise each other when we were younger to get married," Momo scolded him. "We did and expecting a child. Just let me go back to him." Yuta just shook his head at her. "Why are you being like this?"

"Because I love you! I have loved you since middle school. We are supposed to be together, Momo. You aren't supposed to be with anyone but me!" He yelled at her, as he pulled her into a bedroom. He set her down on the bed and sighed. "I'm going to fix this problem." He turned away and went out the room. Momo tried to go after him, but he locked the door from the outside.

"Yuta! Please!" Momo cried to him, hitting the door. "What are you planning to do?"

"Han is going down for the count. That will free Momo to be mine," he whispered. "I will raise the child with Momo.the child is nothing but innocent." He looked at the door, as Momo continued to pound and cry to him. "You just stay there. It's time to give Han a late wedding gift."
.....
"That damn Yuta!" Jeonghan said, pacing in his office. He was pissed that his wife was taken by Yuta and now he needs to come up with a plan to save her and their unborn child. He knew he shouldn't let Momo leave the house, but he couldn't say no to her anymore. He did want her to be able to go out a bit, but should have plan better.

"If he wants war, then I will give it to him. I will get my wife back!" He called his members in to plan.

"NCT needs to go! Take them out if you must, but bring my wife back to the mansion, no questions. I don't care if she begs to find me, bring her home. She is carrying our child and I would never forgive myself if something happens to her and/or the baby. Seungcheol and Mingyu will come with me to meet Yuta. Knowing Yuta, he will have Mark and Winwin with him," said Jeonghan. Everyone was getting ready for battle, as Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol to the other side of the room. "If something happens and I don't come back, I want you to care for Momo and our child."

"Hannie, don't say that. We all know..." began Seungcheol, as Jeonghan spoke again.

"Promise me that at least. I will give everything for Momo and our child, even my life. If something does happen, care for them."

"All right, we will all be there."
.....
Momo was sitting on the bed, holding her tiny bump, hoping she will be out soon. She wants to go back to her husband and friends she made. Momo never realized how Yuta was the one that destroyed her friendship with Jeonghan in the past. She was so young and naive to lose Jeonghan and best friends with Yuta and his friends. She was heartbroken when Jeonghan moved away, but Yuta reassure her things happen for a reason. Now they found each other again and everything was perfect.

"It's all right, little one," she spoke to her bump. "I know Appa and his friends will come and save us. Eomma is going to protect you."

The door busted opened and Minghao and Jun entered. Momo looked over and had a smile on her face. Minghao and Jun ran over to Momo and check her for any injuries. The only injuries she had was a bruised arm from where Yuta grabbed her.

"Let's get you home," said Jin, as he helped Momo up. Minghao, Jun, and Momo hurried out of the NCT home, as Woozi was waiting in the car to get her to safety.

"Where is Hannie?" She asked, as Jun got her in the car.

"He is dealing with Yuta right now." Momo wanted to go to him, but the boys kept her inside the car. "His order is to get you back to the mansion safe."

"But that's my husband out there. I can't just leave him to do with Yuta alone."

"Listen to us, he had Mingyu and Seungcheol with him. He would never forgive himself if anything happen to you and the baby," said Minghao. "He made us swear to protect you two at all cost and go home. Han is a smart man and won't do anything stupid." Momo sighed in frustration, as the car took off. She pray that everyone including Jeonghan is safe and comes home.
.....
After she was home and safe, members were coming in slowly. Some had some injuries, but their doctor was there to take care of them. Momo was waiting for Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Mingyu to come home, as they were the last members. Soon it was dark and Momo started to fear the worst. The guys kept her calm for the sake of the baby, as the door opened to reveal Seungcheol coming in. He was tired and his clothes were a mess. There were even some blood on him. Momo stood up from the couch and went over to him.

"Seungcheol..." she began, as he looked at her. He didn't say a nothing at first, as she could feel tears forming. Is Hannie gone? No, he is too strong and stubborn to die.

"Hannie is fine," he finally answered, as Jeonghan came in helping an injury Mingyu in the mansion. "Hannie is fine, but Mingyu got shot in the leg." DK and Joshua went over and took Mingyu from Jeonghan to get to the doctor. Jeonghan looked at his wife and gave her a smile. Momo hurry to him and he embrace her.

"Sorry love, we got tied up but we are home. Yuta and his friends won't ever bother us again," said Jeonghan, kissing her head. He spared the details to her, as he didn't want her to know about the bloodshed. No, nobody was killed as far as he knew but there were quite some injuries. Yuta won't be walking anywhere for a while that's for sure.

Momo just nodded in his arms, happy her husband is home. Jeonghan smiled, as his wife and unborn child was safe and back where they belong. "Come on, Angel, let's get you check out at least."

"All right."
.....
Yuta: you had him break my legs!!!
Well I almost killed the both of you off but spare you and Jeonghan.
Jeonghan: thank you! I don't think Momo would like that.
Momo: I don't know it would have been a first bedside me dead for a change.

Sequel is still on for a while. Let me know what you want to see have a sequel.
Jinyoung: -pointing to him-
....you are next all right?!
Jinyoung: finally!
Everyone will know who is next. Oh yeah, vote who will get part 25.

Comment and vote
Stay home, stay safe, and wash your hands.
Bye sweetie sweetie