Honey *H.MM x W.JS*

So many people up in this party. I can't be seen with just anybody - Lay Zhang - Honey

"I'm going back to China," he told Momo, as she gave him a nod. "It's not about JYP or our group, it's just I haven't been home in so long. My family is there and I can build up my career even more."

"I know," she simply said to him. Momo understand that family is important to him. He been away so long like she has to hers. "You need to go back." Jackson looks at her and nodded. Then it hit him, what about them? Momo is still under contract and can't go with him.

"What about us, Honey?" He went over to her and held her hands. "We can do the long distance."

"I would love that, my little puppy." Momo looked at him, "but do you think it will work out."

"Yes, we are so in love with each other. We can text and call all the tim. When everything is settle, either I or you can visit," he told her. "I don't want to let you go." He pulled her into a hug and held her close. "We will make everything work out, I promise you."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Honey, have you known me to break a promise, especially to you." Momo smiled at him, as he gave her a kiss. "Once everything is settle and your contract is up. We can be together once again. I will make the money and you will stay hole to care for our future children."

"Children huh?"

"Yeah we always wanted a big family." Momo nodded at him, as they held each other tight. A few weeks later, Jackson left to China to be with family and work on his career. Momo was in Korea, counting down the time they can finally be together again, yet that day won't be coming anytime soon.

Jackson and Momo were really good in keeping in touch, telling everything and trusting each other. Soon their contact was getting less with their lives going at fast pace. Momo did try to keep in touch with Jackson, but he wasn't putting the same affect. Soon all contact between them stop, as well of their relationship. Momo was stunned about two years after he left, as in a relationship with a Chinese model, never mentioning about their relationship has ended.

"Never keep promises you can't keep, Jackson," Momo mumbled, dropping the magazine onto the ground. Momo looked at the contract on the table, her contract to continue being an idol. Momo went over and pick up the contract. She stared at it for a few minutes, before putting it in the trash. It's time to live her life, the way she wants to. She can't go back to Japan, she isn't going to China since Jackson had a new life. She just need a fresh start for herself. She needs to get way from this old life of hers, but in reality she won't be able to forget him.
......

-Three Years Later: total 5 years-

Jackson wiped the sweats off his forehead, as he walked around the city of Amsterdam, where the tulips fields aren't far. He was on this world tour and one of the stops is Amsterdam. He hasn't been himself in the last few years, mainly because he got into an accident and lost his memories. He didn't regain his memories for three years. His family got him to forget he was ever dating Momo, as they feared he would go back to Korea to be with her. They had him avoid anything to do with Momo so he couldn't remember. It was going well, since he started dating a girl they approved. He almost got engaged to this girl, until he saw the light. He saw a J-Pop video, Twice "Candy Pop".

(Everyone: -started singing Candy Pop-
Jackson: ...really?
You can't deny that song.
Jackson: -sing along with everyone-)

When Momo appeared on screen, everything came rushing back to him. His relationship with Momo, his love for her, and his promise to her. He had broken his promise to her. He comfronted his family and they did admit to everything. Jackson did forgive but can't forget. He broke up with the girlfriend and took the first flight to Seoul.