Forever Your Girl *H.MM x L.JN*

He could promise the moon and the stars above. Even if he promised me the world - Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl

"Looks who is here," pointed out Haechan, as the Dreamies looked over to the stage to see Twice walking up to greet the media. "Your girlfriend is all dressed up for you." He told Jeno, nudging his side. Jeno sighed at his member wishing he never confessed he had a crush on Momo. There were playing truth or dare one night and he ended up getting truth. He couldn't lie to save himself, as he admit he had a massive crush on Twice's Hirai Momo. Since that day, everyone has been teasing him.

"Quit teasing my son," Donghae said, coming over to him.

"Thank you," Jeno said to him, as Donghae smiled.

"Only I can tease him since I am his father. My dear son getting to see his Momo. Oh it will be wonderful to have her as a daughter-in-law," he said, hugging Jeno and pinching his cheek. "You guys will make beautiful babies and I will get to be a handsome grandpa."

"Hyung!" Jeno whined out loud, feeling his cheeks getting red. "Stop!"

"When you and Momo would be the perfect couple. Do you need Appa to help you with your love?" Jeno escapes from Donghae's grip but ended up bumping into Momo. She nearly fell to the ground, but with Jeno's quick reflex he was able to catch Momo before she fell.

"I'm so sorry, Momo," babbled Jeno, getting her steady to her feet. "I should have watch what I was doing. You aren't hurt are you?" Momo smiled at him and shook her head.

"No I'm fine, thanks to you," she told him, giving his hand a squeeze. "I..."

"Momo, hurry up," called Jihyo, as she gave Jeno a smile and let go of his hand.

"Thanks again." She ran off to catch up with her members, as Jeno stood there in a dazed. He lift his hand that was holding Momo's hand and staring at it. She touched his hand...no she gave his hand a squeeze.

"I think Jeno is broken," said Renjun, "He hasn't moved in five minutes."

"Ah my son is growing up," said Donghae, wiping a fake tear from his eye. "He pick a good girl to be Mrs. Jeno Lee." Jeno looked at everyone once he snapped out of his thoughts.

"This is why I don't tell anyone anything. Taeyongie-hyung is the only one I trust," Jeno said, putting his hand in his pocket. "Let's get to our seats."

"He wants a good view of Momo," joked Jaemin, as Jeno was holding back not to smack him.

"Oh help me if you ever get a girlfriend, I'm so going to tell her all the evil things you done."

"Now, now son. You need to relax and not get wrinkles. Momo won't take you if you have wrinkles at your age. Then you will never get together and I won't be a grandpa." Jeno just stared at him. "Or do you want her to go after Heechul or something."
.....
"Let me die in peace," Jeno said, as he was hitting his head on the wall. The camera got him, looking dreamily at Momo during her performance. Everyone saw him and were either cheering him or teasing him, mainly teasing. He already saw memes of him staring at Twice with a dreamily look. Members of NCT were texting him, telling him he was so oblivious in staring at Momo. Only one that wasn't teasing him was Taeyong and Johnny. He believes Johnny is being nice to him because Taeyong threaten him.

"Jeno?" A voice spoke up, as he turned around and saw Momo standing there. "Are you all right?"

"Oh yes, just uhh...getting mental prepare for my performance," he said, wanting to put his foot in his mouth for saying that.

"...by hitting your head on the wall?" Jeno just chuckled weakly and sighed. "Yes I did not think so."

"Okay, I'm just nervous," he admitted. Momo looked at him with a confused look.

"Nervous, oh I have watch you perform and you are amazing. So much confidence and charisma. You are so talented, there is no way you can be nervous to perform."

"Really?" Momo nodded at him, as she took his hand. She pulled him into an empty dressing room and had him in the mirror. "See look at you. You are an amazing person and everyone loves you."

"Really, everyone loves me?" Momo leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, including me." Jeno's eyes widen, as she smiled. Jeno tried to speak, but he was in too much of a shock to answer. "I had a crush on you for a year now and everyone tease me about it. My members is always keeping me up to date on your activities so I can watch and them tease. 'Oh look Jeno is on TV. Oh your crush is on V-Live. Momo, Jeno looks so good in this magazine.' I just want to punch them at times."

"You too?" He finally answered. "I'm not the only one. All my members and pretty much SM artists teased me about you. Even Donghae-hyung."

"I heard. So his daughter-in-law huh?" Jeno blushed, as he couldn't believe she heard that. "Well I don't mind him being a father-in-law because he will straighten you out if you did anything to me."

"Yeah and my twenty two members and your eight members." Jeno realized something and turned to her. "Wait! Does this mean...you want...I mean...I was...will you...please...Uh..." Momo giggled at his flustered action and took his hand.

"Yes I would like to go on a date with you." Jeno smiled at her, as he pulled her into a hug. She returned the hug and rest her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat pounding. Jeno gently touched her chin and lift it up for her to look at him. Jeno leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Momo closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss and clutching onto his shirt. They were both into their kiss they didn't hear the door opened.

"Jeno! Are you here?" Donghae called out before walking in. They both separate from the kiss and looked over to see a smiling Donghae. "My son! He did it! I'm going to be a father-in-law!!!" Jeno and Momo just laughed at Donghae, who was flipping out. "My son finally has the girl of his dream after all these years. Oh I got to tell your uncles! They are going to be so proud my son is a man now!"

"See what I mean when I get teased," he said, as Donghae was pulling out his phone to call Leeteuk. He rested his head on top of Momo,

"Leeteuk-hyung! My son is a man! Well yes he is an adult but he got a girlfriend now! Yes it's Momo! Yes! I caught them kissing! They are going to make cute grand babies for me! Oh I already can see me playing with the babies! My son is growing up too fast!!!"

"Is Taeyong going to act like this?" Momo asked him, as he rubbed her side up and down.

"Well he will cry saying I'm growing up and hug us. Yet he won't make a big deal. I'm scared what Johnny would do. He gave Mark a box of condoms when he started dating Chaeyoung. I didn't think Mark could turn that red but he manage."

"My son! My daughter-in-law! I need a picture to show your uncles and friends," Donghae called out to the new couple. "My heart! It's so filled with joy! My son isn't a loser anymore." Jeno frown at him, as Momo giggled.

"Geez thanks Appa, really can count on you," Jeno said, with a sarcastic tone.
.....
-Spin the wheel-
Eunwoo: come on me!
Ten: please let it be me.
Felix: -praying-
Baekhyun: -watching his name go by- come back me!!!
Johnny: not on Taeyong! He is recovering on giving birth to two more members.
-wheel stop-
Astro....
All Astro member stood up.
Sanha....-Sanha sat back down-
Astro....Moonbin congrats!
Moonbin: Finally!
Eunwoo: -grumpy- unfair!
Next one is Momo x Moonbin.

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie

Eunwoo: I demand a re-spin!