Sanctuary *H.MM x B.BH*

So many ups and downs. My heart's a battleground - Hikari Utada - Sanctuary

"But I don't understand," Momo told JYP. "Why do I have stop seeing Baekhyun? We aren't under a date ban." He sighed, as Momo was confused.

"SM decided they don't want their artists to date at this time." Momo looked at him in disbelief. "I know it's hard that you been dating him for a while but heir company made that decision and I have to honor it."

"But..." Momo shut her mouth and bite her tongue. There is no chance in hell she would win against SM. Her boss...maybe but them, no chance. She let her hands fall to her side and nodded. "...I understand."

"I'm sorry Momo, but hopefully they will get the wake up call they need." Momo just nodded, as she knew what she has to do, break up with Baekhyun for the sake of his career.
.....
Baekhyunnie❤️❤️❤️
I don't get it. Why do you want to break up?
Is it because what my company is doing?
We can still be together!
Momo, I really care for you.
Please answer me!
Please don't do this!

Momo just stared at the text messages coming in, as she was lying in her bed. She told him they shouldn't be together anymore. She had to do it over the phone, as SM wasn't letting anyone see their artists. Baekhyun has not stop texting her to convince her otherwise. Momo turned away from her phone, as the door opened to reveal an equal sad Chaeyoung. Momo motioned her to come in, as she did and shut the door.

"Mark won't stop texting me..." she began, as she join Momo on the bed. Chaeyoung has been going out with Mark for a year before this happen. "I feel so terrible what I had to do." Chaeyoung was trying not to cry, as Momo hugged her.

"We are going to get through this." Her phone was going off again, as she picked it up to look.

Baekhyunnie❤️❤️❤️
Please answer me!
I will come over to talk to you!
Momo, this is not going to stop me from having a relationship with you.
I will figure out a way.
Just answer me!
I'm getting worry I haven't heard from you.

Moguri🦝
Stop! You already heard my piece.
Don't make it worse
Stop contacting me altogether

Momo decided to do what is best and blocked his number. She threw her phone to the ground, as Chaeyoung looked down at her messages from Mark begging her to not do this to him. Chaeyoung slowly moved her fingers on the phone and blocked his number as well.

"It's for the best, is it?" Chaeyoung asked Momo. Momo kissed her on the forehead and nodded.

"It's for the best until everything is back to normal."
.....
Nothing was normal anymore to Momo. Baekhyun was still trying to get in touch with her through his members' phone. She had to blocked each and every one. But that was not stopping him. He would send gifts and flowers to her dorm, but she would send them back to him. Momo was starting to get depressed over this break up. She wouldn't eat unless she was forced to. She would rather sleep and do any of her activities she loves. Momo was slowly losing weight and her smile. She couldn't bother to fake smile to anyone. Everyone was concern for her, as JYP tried to speak with SM about their decision of banning their artists to date. SM stood their grounds and would not change their rules.

The girls were going to an award show, as Momo didn't say a word to anyone. She just want to sleep and pray everything would be normal. They got there and Momo gathered the strength to be happy in front of the cameras. After going in the studio, she ran into Seventeen.

"Hey Momo," said Wonwoo, "You look beautiful tonight." Momo gave him a little smile and a nod.

"Thank you Wonwoo." They were talking for a few minutes, as it was close to the start of the show. Momo took a step, as she felt dizzy. She didn't eat anything for two days and it was affecting her. She grabbed onto Wonwoo's arm to balance herself.

"Momo, are you all right?" He asked her, as she looked up at him to see Baekhyun standing in his place. Yet she knows he isn't going to be here, no SM artists is here for the first night. She shook her head to clear her mind, as she saw Wonwoo, giving her a concern look. "I can take you..."

"No...I'm fine," she told him, letting go of his arm. "Sorry it just been a long day and..." she tried to walk again but got hit with a big dizzy spell. She couldn't grab onto anything, as she felt backwards. Wonwoo tried to hurry to catch her, but someone else beat him to the point.

"Momo, wake up," Baekhyun called to her, holding her tightly in his arms. Momo was out, as he gently picked her up in his arms. He could tell how light she was, as he hurried to the nursing station for her to get check out.

"Momo!" Chaeyoung called putting, as someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see Mark standing there and taking her into her arms. "Mark? What are you doing here? Your group isn't..." she tried to break free from him, but he wasn't going to let that happen.

"Stop for one minute," he said, not letting go of her. "We won, Chae, we won." She was confused at his words, as he explain more. "All artists were going to walk out of SM and sue them for what they were doing. Everyone read their contract and it only mention our 2 year dating ban. They do not have the right to control who we date after our ban is over. We are free to date whoever we want. The company dropped the no dating after we threatened to take them for all they have and how they will have no artists to represent their company." Chaeyoung was in tears hearing the news, as Mark kissed her cheek. "We can be together again and nobody can tell us otherwise."
.....
Momo woke up with someone's arms wrapped around her. She felt so comfortable in whoever's arms and was trying to go back to sleep.

"No, please stay awake, Princess." Momo heard the voice, a voice she didn't think she would hear again. She looked up to see Baekhyun, staring down at her. "Hey there, sleepy head. I hope you are feeling better." Momo tried to jumped out of his arms, but he wouldn't let her.

"No Baekhyun..." he made her look at him and kissed her. Momo tensed for a moment before she relax and return the kiss. It has been a while since they last kissed. Momo then realized what she was doing and broke the kiss. "No...we can't...you...."

"They dropped the rule," he told her, as she looked at him in shock. "We threatened them to walk out and sue for breaking our contract. They dropped it and we are allowed to date once again. Not like we ever broke up."

"But..."

"Look I know you did to protect me, but look at you. All of this was affecting your health. Believe me, I got everything from Jihyo and I knew if I didn't do anything, you would be in danger." Baekhyun stroke her cheek, as she leaned into his hand. "I read my contract and saw the loophole. I got every artists there to look at their contracts as well. We all had the same thing. All of us band together and told them if they don't drop this stupid rule, we are walking and will be suing for breach of contract. We all knew there is no way they can get out of it. JYP had his attorneys ready for us to go against them. They dropped it right away."

"JYP knew?"

"Well only for a bit. He offered us help, as he knew the company was doing us wrong and our love ones too." He pulled her closer to him. "I had to get to you as soon as it was dropped. When I saw you, my heart soar that I was finally back with my Princess. But then that guy...he was getting too close to you."

"Wonwoo? He is..." Baekhyun kissed her again harshly, as he broke it.

"You will not say another man's name in my presence right now. You are my girl and I love you too much to let you to anyone. You are with me forever!" Momo rested her head against his chest and had a true smile on her face. This is the first time he confessed his love to her. "If any man try to get close to you, I will end him." And he didn't realized he confessed, typical Baekhyun. "You are my girl that I love so much!"

"Yes...I love you too."
.....
Hello! I'm back! I promise I would give Momo a week off and I did. Now it will be somewhat normal. Hope everyone is taking care of themselves due to this crazy thing called life.

Please comment and vote.
Let me know who you want Momo ship with? Our usual ships or someone new?!

Remember wash your hands and stay home if sick.

Bye sweetie sweetie