Mercy *H.MM x K.JW*

You look at me and think we're the same kind. 'Cause you don't know what I've got in my mind - Duffy - Mercy

"Welcome to everyone for attending the young master's birthday party," the host spoke to the crowd. "This is a big night for the young master, as he will be choosing his mate. He is of age to pick his mate." Bobby was sitting with his parents and sighed. He really didn't like this tradition but can't break it. This has been going on for generations and he isn't going to be the one to break it and break his family's heart. He looked at the crowd to see like a million of girls, eyeing him and hoping he will pick them as his mate.

"Young master, it is time." Bobby stood up and came into center stage. He stared into the crowd, as all the girls were staring at him. He looked around and notice something red. He focused his eyes to the person and his heart went to his throat. He didn't believe there will ever be a chance to find their soulmates but Bobby believes he just found his.

 He didn't believe there will ever be a chance to find their soulmates but Bobby believes he just found his

The girl was beautiful to say the least. She was a vision of beauty in that beautiful red dress. She wasn't actually looking at him like the other girls. Her attention was on the dessert buffet, picking up a red velvet cupcake. He watched, as she took a bite and had a smile on her face. That did it for him, as he went to the mic to speak.

"The beautiful woman in the red dress with a cupcake in her hand." The spotlight hit the girl, making her freeze in mid bite. She turned to see Bobby staring at her. He had to chuckle to see how cute she look with the cupcake in mouth. "Please come on up." Two guards come up to her and took her arms. She still had the cupcake in her hand, as they escorted her to the stage. Bobby held his hand out to her, as she slowly took it. He had a smile on her face, bringing her close to him. "Tell me dear, what is your name?"

"...Momo, young master..." she spoke to him. Bobby could feel herself shaking in his arms, as he gently hushed her. Momo dropped her half-eaten cupcake on the floor. She gave him a nervous look as she felt that she embarrassed herself and him. He just placed a kiss on her forehead, ignoring the cupcake on the floor.

"It's all right dear, you are safe. I would never let anyone harm you, my beautiful mate who will give me beautiful children," he said, as she just nodded. Bobby looked at the crowd with a smile, while Momo's face was buried into his chest. He inhaled her scent of peaches and cream, running a hand up and down her arm to make her feel calm. Bobby asked his dear friends DK and Chan to watch his new mate and get her a new cupcake. They took her to the buffet table, as his parents came up to him.

"You pick well, my son," said his father.

"Mother, Father, she is the one. She is my soulmate. I can feel the connection we have and it's felt so good." His parents smiled at him for finding his soulmate. "I have to get to know her."
.....
"Hello my dear," Bobby greeted Momo, as she was in the garden of his home. Since she was chosen to be his mate, he demanded in a nice way to have her move into his mansion. She agreed with him, as she did so. Her family was so much in joy that the young master chose their daughter, yet not in the way you think.

He remember when he was helping her gather her things, her parents spoke so harshly to her.

"It's about time you did something right," her father told her, as Momo looked down at her feet. "I'm surprise that the young master chose you."

"I was hoping he would pick your sister since she is much prettier, smarter, and well-mannered. You were eating when he pick you, just a pig." Bobby felt his blood pressure rising and his hand was in a fist. Momo just stood there, taking their verbal abuse.

"Now you listen here, he is our free ride to the higher, young lady. You screw up your chances with him, you aren't allowed back in this family." Momo finally looked up at them and had tears in her eyes. Bobby was ready to barge into that room and berated her parents. How dare they hurt his dear mate?

"But..." her mother slapped her across the face, as Momo held her cheek.

"You damned brat, we wish I never gave birth to you. Such a pain," he mother spoke with venom in her voice. "We only kept you around until you were of age. Now you are, we are done but since you are the young master's mate, we have to play nice." Momo's father grabbed a hold of her chin, making Momo gasped in pain.

"Don't screw this up for us!" Momo was able to free herself and slapped her father across the face. Momo gasped in fear on what she did. Her father glared at her. "You damn bitch!" He raise his hand up to slap her, as she closed her eyes and try to shield herself with her hands. She cried out in her mind for someone to save her, unknown Bobby could hear her terrified voice through the link, their soulmate link. Momo never felt the hit, as she open her eyes and saw Bobby standing in front of her, holding onto her father's wrist. His eyes were red and he was growling showing his sharp fangs.

"Young master...I was disciplining my..." her father never got to finish, as Bobby snapped his wrist in an instant. Her father cried out in pain, as Bobby spoke.

"You will never lay another finger on my mate!" He growled at him, turning his glare to her mother who was shaking in fear. "Nobody shall harm my soulmate!" He let out a roar and shove her father across the room with force. Momo's mother ran to her husband, as Bobby turned to his mate. Momo stared at him in amazement with her big eyes. Bobby pulled her into his arms and nuzzled her to calm himself down. Her scents made him calm and he touched her red cheek from the slap she got. He placed not one, not two but three kisses on there.

"Young master..." begged her father, as Bobby turned to give them an angry glare.

"As of today, you are not family to my mate. I have seen and heard enough," Bobby announced, "I will take good care of my maye, my soulmate and we don't need any toxic people in our life. Consider this a warning, you ever come close to my mate, I won't be responsible for my action against you." With that he held onto Momo's hand and they left her family home for the last time.

Momo smiled at him, which he loves so dear. He walked over to her and join her on the blanket she was sitting on. "I got something for you." He hand her a small bouquet of wild flowers. "Beautiful just like my mate." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. Momo rest against him with the flower in hand. Bobby gently kissed her mate mark he gave her the night they left her family home. So they did get carry away that night, but does not have any regrets. Bobby was glad to have found his soulmate and save her from her cruel family. Now they can live a happy life and with children on the way soon.
.....

Next: Momo and a Super Junior member...
Heechul: -all proud-
...who is not Heechul.
Heechul: come on!
I have a few requests to complete then we can go back to the norm idols we use. In fact....

Which male idol you want to have a part with Momo. Part 100. Let me know....
Most male idols: -fighting for attention-
Taeyong: I will get the first aid kit.
Chan: Jeongin! You aren't allowed in this!
Jeonghan: have fun sweeties!
Seungcheol: seriously!!! They are going to fight to the death here
Jeonghan: fine. No dying or bleeding out! We have a comeback soon!
Johnny: Nice right hook Jisung!
Taeyong: -smack Johnny- get our babies to stop or I will ground them to the next year and you will be grounded as well!

...let's the hunger games begin for Part 100
May the odds be in your favor

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie