You Make It Feel Like Christmas *H.MM x L.DH*

I never thought I'd find a love like this. But I found forever in that very first kiss - Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas

"Boys, you are going to be doing a dance collaboration with one of the best dancers in the industry," said their manager.

"But I'm the best dancer so we are good," said Haechan, as he strike a pose. Everyone laughed, as the manager sighed.

"I had to fight to get this person to do the collaboration with us. A lot of groups wanted this person and I had to play dirty to get this one."

"So how did you do it?" Renjun asked, as the door opened to reveal Mark. "Really?" The Dreamies just groaned at the sight of Mark.

"Thanks for being so inviting for me," Mark said with a dead-panned look, "But I'm only joining just this one time." He turned to the door and spoke. "You might just want to go home. They might not be kind to you." Momo appeared at the door with a smile on her face. Haechan's eyes lit up to see his girlfriend.

"Well if that is the case, I can just go over to NCT 127 and work with them..." Momo began, but the Dreamies cry out.

"No no no!" Haechan ran to over to them. Mark was bracing himself from Haechan, but Haechan bumped Mark out of the way and hugged his girlfriend. Mark tumbled into the Dreamies, as Jisung and Chenle caught him from falling.

"My love! I'm so glad you are here!" Haechan cried, hugging her. "Did you eat? You feeling all right? Do you need some water? Here let me carry you." Momo just giggled at him and broke away.

"Hey, I'm okay, Donghyuck," she smiled at him, as he had a huge grin on his face. "I'm happy to be doing this collaboration with you and your members. I been wanting to do this dance for a long time."

"It's must be one of our older songs if Mark is here," said Jeno, as Haechan took Momo's hand and brought her in the room.

"I almost had to use the "oh she is Haechan's girlfriend and it would make a good couple dance as well" but I didn't use that card," the manager said.

"I actually told him I will collaborate with you guys if we did this song. It's my groups favorite Dream song," Momo said.

"We Go Up?" Jaemin asked. Momo shook her head and smiled.

"Chewing Gum!" All seven members stared at her like she was mad.

"Yup I'm going to go back to NCT 127 and do "Touch"," Mark said, but Chenle and Jisung held him. "I don't want to rap about gum again?!"

"I don't want to wear those outfits again," complained Jaemin. All of them had flashbacks of the outfits and they all shivered. "But if Momo had to dressed up in those uniform...then I'm game!"

"Hey hey hey!" Haechan spoke up, "Her legs are only for me to view!"

"Everyone has seen her legs, Haechan-hyung," Chenle said, "but she would be cute in that school uniform."

"No, you don't have to wear those outfits. Since it is Christmas time, Momo will be Mrs. Claus," the manager began.

"Oh the outfit she worn last year," said Haechan, pulling her closer to him. "I love that outfit, babe." He placed a kiss on her cheek, as the manager cleared his throat.

"And the Dreamies are going to be her elves." It was silent, as Mark tried to get out of the room again, as the rest minus Haechan tried to follow as well. "You will not have to wear tights." Jisung, Chenle, and Jeno turned back around to join Momo and Haechan. "You get to pick the outfits." Mark sighed and turn back. "Plus you get a kiss from Momo on the cheek during the performance." Renjun and Jaemin hurried back to everyone.

"What? I didn't agree to this?" Haechan said, pouting. "Only I can kiss Momo."

"Babe, it's just a kiss on the cheek," she told him. He was still pouting, as Momo turned his face to her and gave him a sweet little kiss on his lips. "You are the only one that will get kisses like this." He had a smile on his face, as the Dreamies were making faces at him.

"You are just jealous I have a girlfriend and you don't."

"Yay!!!" They all yelled at him, as he had Momo close to him. The manager just sighed, thinking to himself he just cause a war between the members.
.....
"Are we ready to perform?" The manager asked the Dreamies, as they were dressed up as elves including the pointy ears and minus the tights.

"Ready to be laugh at," said Renjun. "Why couldn't we be sexier or something. It is really like Chewing Gum era all over:"

"Be happy we aren't in those school uniforms," said Jisung. Momo and Chaeyoung came over to them, as Haechan and Mark smiled at their girlfriends.

 Momo and Chaeyoung came over to them, as Haechan and Mark smiled at their girlfriends

"I just want to wish you good luck," Chaeyoung said to Mark, as they walked a few feet away from everyone

"I just want to wish you good luck," Chaeyoung said to Mark, as they walked a few feet away from everyone. "Thank you for doing this. I know this song isn't your favorite, but we love it and plus you are cute." Mark blushed and took her hand.

"Anything for my Chae-Chae," he told her, as she smiled. He gave her a quick kiss before going back to the group.

"You look so beautiful, Momo-noona," said Jisung, as Haechan stared daggers at Jisung.

"Oh you are so pretty," Chenle added, getting the same look as well. "Yay make him stop."

"I will tell Taeyong Eomma, you are being mean to us," said Jaemin. Haechan just snorted, "You remember that I'm his absolute favorite."

"Just because you got him an Aminal Crossing plush three days ago," he said, as Momo took his hand.

"Be nice or you are going to be on my naughty list," she teased him, as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"If I'm on the naughty list, I guess we get to do naughty things after this," he whispered in her ear, so nobody could hear them. "I always wanted to cheek out that famous closet everyone talks about." Momo blushed and giggled at him. "What do you say?"

"Make it through this performance and not killing your members when I give them a kiss on the check, then we can do some exploring." Haechan kissed her on the lips and a huge smile on his face.

"All right guys, let's get this performance started." His members looked at him, as he held Momo's hand and skipped towards the entrance where they were going to perform. The rest followed, as Jeno looked over to Mark.

"Is he..." began Jeno, as Mark stopped him.

"He is getting his Christmas gift early that's for sure." Mark knew what Haechan was excited for.

"I'm confused?"

"Once you get a girlfriend, you will understand."