Real Love *H.MM x L.JY*

Oh when I met you I just knew. That you would take my heart and run - Mary J. Blige - Real Love

"Hey baby," Momo spoke to her boyfriend, Juyeon through FaceTime. She was on set for Twice's music video today. Juyeon gave her a weak smile, as she notice something. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes Peach, just have a little headache that's all," he replied.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now tell me about your day."

Juyeon and Momo has been dating for six months, but know each other for a year and half. They met backstage of a music show. He wanted to impressed her with his Japanese, as he heard her speaking with Sana and Mina in her native tongue. He walked up to her and started to speak with her. Once he saw the shine in her eyes, he already knew he need to get to know her. Soon they were hanging out with each other. They were shoot dance videos together and he will teach her how to play basketball. Soon, they were getting close which everyone was taking bets who would get the first kiss. Behold, many people were wrong as it was Momo giving him the first kiss.

"We are about to shoot our new video," she told him, as he smiled. "We are still on for dinner tonight?"

"Oh course, anything for my Peach. I have the restaurant pick out and..." Juyeon let out a cough, as Momo looked at him with concern.

"Oh sure that you are all right," Momo asked her boyfriend. "We can do another day if you aren't feeling well."

"No I'm fine, just tired. I will take a nap and everything will be fine before our date tonight. I been waiting for a month to spend some time with my peach." He gave another cough and smiled at her. "I will talk to you later. I love you l."

"I love you too, baby. I will call you after we are done." They hung up, as Juyeon smiled. He cant wait to spend time with him. He let out another cough and clear his throat. Maybe a nap is in order, so he can get this cough out of his system. He lay in his bed and close eyes to sleep.

Yet three hours later, he continued to cough, then sneezed, and having a hard time breathing. Sangyeon came into his room, after hearing all the coughing. He looked to see Juyeon, looking sick. He went over to him and check his temperature. He was burning up, as he got him to sit up in bed.

"Let's get you to the doctor," Sangyeon said, as Juyeon shook his head. "You are pretty sick."

"I have a date with Momo tonight," he said, speaking softly, as his voice is sore from coughing too much.

"We will all handle it, come on." Sangyeon got Juyeon up from the bed. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and a coat for him, since he was shaking.

"Let me call her... oh she is filming..." he said, coughing hard. Sangyeon put the coat on him and hurry him to the front door to get him downstairs to get in a taxi.
......
Momo yawned, as filming was over for the day. She hurry to her phone and turn it back on. She was going to call Juyeon to let him know she was done, as her phone blew up with notifications of missed calls, voicemails, and text messages. She looked at the last number that called her and she dialed it. After two rings the person answer her call.

"Thank god you answer finally," Jacob said. "We were about to track down where you were filming to get you."

"What is going on?"

"Juyeon is in the hospital!"

Not even 30 minutes later, Momo came running into the hospital, looking for his members, as she was out of breath. She ran down the hall, as she heard her name.

"Momo!" Jacob called her, as she hurry to him.

"How is he?" She asked, as Jacob sighed.

"He is okay, but really sick. He is one of the few that never gets sick and when he does...this happens."

"I knew something was wrong when I spoke to him earlier today. He look a bit pale," she said, as Jacob and her walked to where everyone was. Sanguine stood up and went over to them.

"How is Juyeon?"

"He is awake just really weak. This happens when he gets sick. He knows better, but he doesn't like to tell anyone when he is. He will be happy to see you." Sangyeon let Momo into his room, as she saw Juyeon lying in the bed. She went over to him, as he looked up to see her. He gave her a smile, as she sat down next to him. He gently took her hand into his.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Momo asked him, as he just squeeze her hand.

"I really wanted to spend time with you, my peach. We both been busy and this was the time we have to spend with each other. I didn't want this to happen and enjoy my time with you."

"Juyeon, your health is important as well. I would have understand if you were sick. I would have came over to take care of you. We would have spend time."

"But I had everything plan out with a nice dinner and a walk in the park after..." Momo squeezed his hand and gave him a smile.

"We can do that when you are all better. Seriously don't scared me like this again. I thought something serious happen like you got in an accident or worse."

"Hey now, you can't get rid of me that quick. We still have a lot of things to do together. Besides, if something did happen all the boys would be coming after you like...uh Q or New."

"Well knowing how your group are fans of Twice and would have to fight that title from Stray Kids. Believe Felix might be tiny but will fight to the bitterly end to be the number one Twice fan, I'm happy with you. And I don't want anyone else but you." She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I can take on Felix," they heard Q from behind the door. They both laugh, as Juyeon cough a bit.

"You need to get some rest, baby."

"Stay until I fall asleep." Momo nodded, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Really I can beat Felix in a Twice dance off," Q said again. "Anytime anywhere!"
.
Felix sat up from the floor, as Chan looked at him.

"You all right mate?"

"I sense a disturbance in the force, like someone trying to take my Twice fandom," Felix said. "Everyone knows I'm the president of Once!" Chan sighed, as he went back to his phone, while Felix kept feeling unease. "I need to call Momo-Noona."
.....
Challenge passed?! Yay?!

Anywhere it's will be Momo x Seventeen and....
-look to see Seventeen protesting-
Hoshi: you will not use that Going Seventeen!
Jun: how about her with us 96er and do the Hide and Seek game?
Dino: she would be cute dress up as a mouse
No! The episode I'm using is wonderful and....
Joshua: we refused.
Mingyu: you have 13 against 1.
Wonwoo: we demand justice!
And I demand you keep your Superstar Pledis going but it's over next month! You know how many LE cards I earn!!! Mainly I have Wonwoos...but still I work my butt off on some and you are taking it down!!!! I'm using that episode for the next part or there will never be a Seventeen part with Momo again.
Vernon: but...
Seungkwan; doesn't hurt me since I have none.
How about I end My Princess right now. (...though I really have writer's block on that book right now)
Hoshi and Wonwoo: -gasp- you wouldn't dare!
Try me...or Momo will be with someone that is not a Seventeen member like Eunwoo or even Rowoon...
Seventeen: -all silent-
I win!
So the next part is going to be fun!

Comment and vote
See ya later

Bye sweetie sweetie

Seventeen: -cry-