She Wants You *H.MM x L.FX*

Boy I know you better. That you think you know yourself. I know where your coming from -Billie Piper - She Wants You

"Good morning Felix," Momo said to her little duck, as she went to the pond for her daily activity to feed the ducks and read a book. Felix, her favorite duck quacked at her and swam over to her. He climbed out of the pond and waddled over to Momo. "I got your favorite bread." She pulled a piece and gave it to Felix.

Momo and Felix has been friends since they were little. Momo was there when Felix was hatched and since that day, Felix followed Momo everywhere. There was a time he was living with her in the palace, as he was a baby. Her parents didn't mind, until he was getting big. Soon, Felix had to leave for the winter, but always came back to Momo every time with a gift. He would bring at first flowers and fruits, but recently it was jewelry. Momo always ask Felix where he get it but he can't answer her. Momo does wear the jewelry at times since it is a gift.

Felix flew up to the bench she was sitting on and got into her lap. This is the norm they do every morning. Momo pat his feathers, as she got her book to read. Felix was happy to be with Momo, yet he did wish he was human so he can be with her by her side forever.

"Hey my dear princess," spoke a voice Felix never heard before. He looked up to see a man coming over to them. Momo looked up and gave the man a smile.

"Hello there Jungkook," she said, as Felix snorted. Jungkook saw Felix on her lap and looked puzzled.

"Who is this?" Momo smiled down at Felix and pet his feathers.

"This is one of my best friends, Felix. I have known him since he was a baby." Jungkook just nodded, as he tried to take a seat next to her. Felix started quacking at him to back away. This is his time with Momo.

"Felix, be nice," Momo told him, as he snorted. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. This is our time and Felix doesn't like to share." Jungkook just stared at Felix.

"But he is a duck?"

"I know don't get get me wrong but he is a dear friend to me. How about after lunch, we can hang out." Jungkook nodded and looked down at Felix. He just have him a look, as Felix bit his nose.

"Felix, what is wrong?" Momo said, as he let go of Jungkook's nose and curled himself on Momo's lap, not looking at her. "I think Felix is a bit jealous. Oh Felix, you don't have to be jealous of anyone. I'm always going to be with you." Felix didn't reply and just stay put on her lap. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I will catch up with you later. Felix needs some attention." Jungkook nodded and left. Momo pet Felix again and went back to her book. Felix wasn't happy with that Jungkook guy trying to take his precious Momo away.
.....

"There is going to be a ball tonight," one of the maid spoke, as Felix was waddling around the garden. He heard the two maids talking.

"Yeah the king wants Momo to find a husband. Good chance it is going to be Jungkook. He is always here and has form a relationship with Momo." Felix's feathers were in a ruffle hearing the words. Only Momo is meant for him, but not as a duck. He waddled away, trying to figure what he can do to stop this from happening. He looked up to see it will be a full moon tonight.

That evening, everyone was enjoying themselves at the ball. Momo was sitting on the throne with her parents, as she notice someone coming into the ballroom. She looked up to see a handsome young man, walking in. He went straight to Momo and gave her a bow.

"My princess would you give me the honor and have a dance with me?" He spoke in a deep voice. Momo nodded at him, as she took his hand. He guided her to the dance floor and dance together. Momo felt like she knew this person, but she never met him before. She looked at him with a smile, as the man smiled back at her. They enjoy each other's company, as the man guide Momo to the balcony for some time alone.

"You look beautiful tonight, my princess," he said to her, bringing her hand up to his lips, giving it a kiss.

"Thank you, sir. What is your name?" She asked him, as he just chuckled.

"You don't recognized me?" He asked her.

"I have never seen you before."

"Oh you have, just not in my true form." Momo was confused, as he brushed his fingers on her necklace that she wore. "I knew this would look so pretty on you. That pink stone really reflect your sweet personality." Momo looked at him for a few seconds.

"My dear friend, Felix got it for me," she slowly response, touching the necklace. She realized what he told her and looked at him in shock. "Wait...Felix?!?!"

"Hi," he answered her

"But how? I mean you are...was...but I remember the day you were...huh?" Momo was so confused, as Felix laughed at her. He ended up quacking, as he covered his mouth quickly.

"I met a person with magic powers on one of my journeys in the winter. He was the the that gave me the jewelries for you. He always gave me the ability to be human, but only on a full moon. I though this is the perfect chance to show you me for the first time." Felix placed his hand on her cheek and smile at her. "I always wanted to live in your world since I was a duckling."

"Oh Felix..." Momo spoke softly to him.

"I can remain human with true love first kiss. Will you give me that?" Momo nodded at him, as they leaned in and shared their first kiss. Felix could feel the magic running through him, making him human permanently. He pulled Momo closed to him, not breaking the kiss. They kissed for a few minutes, until someone cleared their throat. They turned to see the king and queen watching by with a smirk on their faces.

"My Momo, who is this man?" The queen asked, as she turned red. Felix spoke up and taking Momo's hand into his.

"I'm Lee Yongbok, and I would like to court your daughter."
......

Next: Momo and Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
Donghae: we shall pray for you author.
Eunhyuk: Hey I'm not bad!!!
Siwon: praying
Eunhyuk: -pout-

Comment and vote
Looks like Wonwoo will win that special part with Momo.
Wonwoo: I'm ready to love Momo with all my heart and soul.
Hoshi: please just runaway Momo.
Hey hey hey! You two are still in time out! Go back to the corner.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie