Life Goes On *H.MM x K.DY* Part 2

"Momo has a lot of blood and she is in need of a blood transfusion," the doctor stated. "If we can't get the blood that we need, her and the baby might not make it." Everyone just stared at the doctor like he had three heads.

"Baby?" Jihyo spoke. The doctor nodded at them.

"Momo appears to be about seven weeks along."

"I'm B type though," Doyoung said, not being a match.

"Anyone with O- type is perfect or someone with the same blood as Momo."

"Sana is out, she has B, but Mina and I have the blood," Jihyo said.

"I'm O type," Taeyong said, "and Mark is A type." Mark nodded at the doctor.

"I owe Momo for protecting Chae," he said to the doctor. "What about her?"

"Chaeyoung is doing fine, as well as the baby." Everyone sighed in relief for a moment, then realized what he said.

"Baby?!"

"Yes, she is about eight weeks along." Mark's knees went out, but lucky Johnny was there to catch him.

"I'm starting to think nobody knew this, but let's get the four of you tested to see if a match."

"Johnny called the members with A and O blood to come in case we aren't a match," Taeyong said to his boyfriend, as he took Mark in his arms.

"Also the rest of Twice minus Sana. Oh and Stray Kids as well," Jihyo said, "I think a few of them match." Johnny nodded, as the doctor rushed the four to get tested. Doyoung sat on the chair in disbelief about everything. He is so scared to lose Momo but also their unborn child. Johnny kneeled down in front of him, as Doyoung let some tears out.

"Hey, we are going to save them all right," said Johnny to him, as Doyoung didn't speak. "I'm going to call everyone right now."

"Call my brother," he whispered, "He has A blood as well." Doyoung got his phone out, but his hands were shaking so bad to unlock his phone. Johnny held his hands to help him stop shaking, as he dial his brother's number.

"Hyung, please come to the hosptial. I'm fine but it's Momo and...the baby...I need your help..."
.....

Doyoung was finally able to see Momo, as he nearly broke down again. He went over to her bed and sat on the chair next to her. He held her hand and cried a bit.

"Hold on just a bit, love," he asked of her. "We will find a match to save you and our child." He rest his other hand on her belly. "Appa will find a way to save you and Eomma." He rest his head on the bed, crying.

"Doyoung..." he heard someone called him, as he slowly open his eyes. He didn't know he fell asleep, as his brother, Donghyun was there. "We got a match." He looked up at his brother, as Mark popped up from behind his brother.

"We are matched," Mark said. "We wanted to let you know before we go in." Doyoung smiled at them with tears in his eyes, as he let go of Momo's hand and hugged his brother and Mark. "I owe Momo so much for protecting Chae and our baby." Doyoung nodded, as he knew Momo and their child is safe.
.....

"How are you doing, Chaeyoung," Doyoung asked, as he was visiting her in her room. Chaeyoung had a broken arm, as she sat in bed.

"I'm all right to say the least," she replied. Mark went into surgery with Momo to get the blood transfusion done. "Just can't believe Momo and I are pregnant. We didn't show any signs and all." Chaeyoung looked over to Doyoung, showing off her black eye from her broken nose she got. "How are you holding up?"

"As best as I can," he said. "It was just scary to see what happen. I really thought the worse to be honest at one point."

"Same, but Momo protected me and..." Chaeyoung tried not to cry, as Doyoung took her hand to comfort her. "I just want her and the baby will be fine."

"They will once the transfusion is done," he said. "He is doing a lot to help us. Maybe we are kids are older they will get married." Chaeyoung just laughed at that statement.

"You never know." The doctor came into the room, as the two looked up for answers.

"Everything went well and Momo and the child are recovering," he replied, as they were so relieved. "Momo is back in her room now and we have Mark resting in another room."

"Can I go see Mark," Chaeyoung asked, as the doctor nodded.

"I will meet you there in a few," Doyoung said. "I want to see Momo first." She nodded, as he left the room to go and see Momo. Momo was laying there, as he sat down on the chair. He held her hand, as she mumbled a bit.

"Doie?" She softly spoke, as he kissed her hand.

"Rest, love," he said, as she mumbled a bit. "Everything is fine now."
.....
-one year later-

"Oh look how adorable they are," Momo said, as her daughter Jisoo was doing tummy time with Chaeyoung's son Yeosang. They were taking pictures, as Mark and Doyoung just smiled at them. Momo and Chaeyoung had their baby a week apart from each other with Yeosang first then Jisoo. Mark became Jisoo's godfather for saving both her and Momo with his blood.

Jisoo scream, while looking at Mark to play with her.

"Hey babe, your goddaughter wants you to play with her," Chaeyoung said. Mark nodded and went over to them, as Momo went over to Doyoung. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, as he held her. He stared down at her ring that he gave her when she got out of the hospital. They did a quick wedding three months before Jisoo was born. They plan to have a bigger one later on.

"What are you thinking Mr. Kim?" Momo asked her husband, as he just smile at her.

"So blessed to have you, Mrs. Kim and our daughter in my life." Momo smiled at him and they shared a kiss.
.....

I failed...I so failed on this...forgive me.
Next: Momo x ????

Jaemin: ???? What the heck is that supposed to me
Jeno: a mysterious male idol?
Jisung: Author's pick?
Baekhyun: oh me! Me! Me!
Yoongi: she only does question marks if it's...
Ten: the Hirai Momo Club!
Yuta: birthday edition.
Oh yeah, I have a good idea.
Baekhyun: -hold Suho's black card- I'm ready to shop
Jungkook: I will get her the best gift!
Hoshi: the tiger is coming out.
Jun: does giving Momo Minho count?
Jaemin: that's cheating.

Next: Momo x ????: who will get Momo the best birthday gift?
Yuta: -has his katana in hand ready to cut-
Taeyong: ...Yuta...
Yuta: fine -throw the katana away- I will be nice.
Haechan: he almost killed me!