Give Your Heart A Break *H.MM x H.JS*

When will you realize. Baby, I'm not like the rest? - Demi Lovato- Give Your Heart A Break

It was two in the morning and Momo was sitting on their bed waiting for her boyfriend to come home. She sat there patiently, while staring at her phone. She picked it up and looked at the picture someone send it. It was a picture of her boyfriend for two years, Han, who had some girl in his arms, giving a kiss on the cheek. It was not her that's for sure, but it was her best friend Sana. Momo's hand was shaking with so many different emotions, as she set the phone back in her lap. Han told her that he was going have some drinks with the boys after they finished their big project. Momo let him, but she knew better.

This isn't the first time he cheated on her. Momo was so forgiven to him, when he tells her that he didn't mean it and he would never do it again. She really thought each time he did cheat, they can patch it up and move forward. They even went to couple counseling to fix their relationship. She thought they did, as a year went on without any problems, until now. She was hoping it wasn't true and this was a dream. Han has been so good to his words and they were even talking about to start a family. If it was just a stranger, she could work through this situation like she did in the past. Yet with the girl being her best friend, she can't do it anymore. She need to break free from him.

Han always told her he wasn't like any of the other boys she dated but turns out he was. He gave her false hopes and promises, but not today. Momo checked her phone again and it was 2:30 am. Han wasn't going to come home. This is the perfect time for her to leave. She left a note on their bed and stood up. Momo grabbed her suitcase with only have stuff she brought with her own money. Everything else was brought by Han and she didn't want it. She looked at her phone one last time, as she shut it off and tossed it on the bed. Han brought her the phone as well. She went to the front door and exit the home without giving it a glance. Momo walked on the sideway to get away from this life and return to her old life.

Momo took a bus to make it to a small town, hours away from where she used to lived. It was her hometown and she never thought she would be back but here she is. Momo made it back to an old house and knocked on the door. A few minutes later someone opened the door, as Momo gave the person a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Eomma..." she said, as her mother hugged her. "You were right..." She hate to admit her mother was right about everything. Momo's family was poor, as Han was rich. He didn't care about her background, just her. Her mother told her he was going to break her heart. She didn't want to believe her, as he wasn't like the boys she dated, yet she was wrong.

"Come on, come in and rest," he mother told her, as she got Momo inside and shut the door. Momo didn't let any tears falls, as she doesn't have any to shed.
.....
The next day, Han finally came home, as he was hungover from the night before. He was too drunk to go home and spend the night at Chan's apartment. Chan dropped him at the apartment once he was sober enough. All he want is to cuddle with Momo and just have a nice today with her. He made it to the bedroom and felt onto the bed. His arm search for his beloved girlfriend, but there was nothing. He looked up to see her spot of the bed was empty but with a note. Han took the paper and opened it up.

To Han,

By the time you see this, if you do, I will be gone. I have tried my best to forget about your past history, but I can't anymore. I saw that you were with my best friend, my best friend of all people. The ones in the past, I did not know them but my best friend? It hurts! It hurts so much! I don't know what went wrong but I'm making it right. You are free to do what you want. I'm not going to be here anymore. Please don't contact me or look for me.

You told me that you aren't like the rest, but you are. I need to give my heart a break.

Momo

"No, no, no," he said, getting off the bed and saw her cell phone on the bed. He grabbed her phone and turned it off. He was able to get in and saw the picture someone send to her. Han was pissed off because he was not with Sana. He was with his group at the bar. He knew he has cheated on her in the past, but he swears he hasn't done when she nearly left him a year ago because he cheated with some girl he doesn't remember her name. He was a fool to ever hurt her in the past. They have been to couple counseling to heal their relationship and it has work.

Han hurry and got his phone out, trying not to cry. He was having trouble pressing the buttons, as tears were blinding him.

"Chan, you got to help me! Everyone has to help me! Momo left me! Please I can't lose her...I want her home...please...I need to find her!" Han cried over the phone, as he fell to the ground in pain. "I want her...please...I am not the person I was in the past...I want my Momo! I want my angel!!!" He let the phone fall out of his hand, as he was crying loud. He just wanted his angel home. He wanted to tell her he did not do anything, as he was framed. He was going to ask her to marry him and begin their future together. His heart was hurting, as he kept crying for Momo to come home.
.....
Yeah I tried...
Han: Hey!!! I don't want to be apart of the cliffhanger club!!
Eunwoo: Oh we have another one! As President, we welcome you to the club!
Baekhyun: Welcome!
Jungkook: we have cake!
Yuta: you also get a gift basket!
Jisung: good I still get to keep my maknea title in this club.
Han: Channie!!!!

Oh yeah, ladies and gentlemen we are getting close to part 50 which means...-confetti falls everywhere- who will get part 50? Let me know in the comment! The one who has the most votes wins part 50.

See ya later
Bye sweetie sweetie