Wishing On You *H.MM x L.TM*

Come to my window. I'll leave on the light - Nobody's Angel - Wishing On You

-Ping- Momo shifted in her sleep.

-Ping- Momo slowly open her eyes, as it was dark in the room. She turned her head to see Jeongyeon asleep.

-Ping Ping- Momo picked up her phone to see it was 1:45 am. She slowly got out of bed, as she heard another ping. It sound like it was coming from the window. When she got close to the window she heard the ping again, like a pebble hitting the glass. Momo pulled the curtain back a bit, not wanting to wake up Jeongyeon and opened the window. She stuck her head out and looked down. She couldn't see a thing, as she move away and got her glasses. When she got back to the window, she felt a pebble hitting her cheek.

"What the heck?" She said, as she looked down. Standing there was her boyfriend, Lee Taemin, dressed in his military outfit. "Taemin?!" He had a smile on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you," he replied. He looked around the area, before he started to climb up a tree.

"Taemin," she whispered harshly at him. "Get down! You are going to get hurt!" She didn't want him to get hurt. "Just go to the door and I will let you in."

"But this is more romantic," he stated, as he continued to climb. "Go to the balcony." Momo sighed and closed the window softly. She looked to see that Jeongyeon was still sleeping. She threw on her robe and slowly tipped toe out of her shared room. Heaven forbids if one of her members wakes up, she will be dead for ruining their beauty sleep. Momo made it to the living room and saw Taemin was on the balcony waiting for her. Momo slowly opened the door and the moment she got on the balcony, Taemin had her in a hug. "I missed you so much." Momo smiled at him and returned the hug.

"I miss you too," she said to him, as she looked up at him. "But you are still in training. How did you get out? You will be in trouble if you are caught?" He chuckled at her and gave her a kiss to shut up for a moment. Momo relaxed and kissed him back. He pulled away and held her close.

"My hyungs help me to escape for a bit. I had to see my princess," he said. Taemin only been gone for three weeks and it has been killing him that he only could see his girlfriend on TV...when he gets the chance or hear her voice over the radio. He could have put their relationship on hold until he got out, but who was he kidding...he will never ever break up with his princess. "They were so good in helping me get out. I would have got you flowers, but everything is closed."

"Love it's all right," she told him. "I'm just happy you didn't break your neck, climbing up the tree. You could just wait for me to let you in."

"Like I said, I was being romantic okay. Besides, I didn't want to wake up any of your members. I have a scar from Tzuyu Smash right before I left to the military on my stomach. Don't need to to add another one." Yeah Tzuyu got mad at him for leaving Momo, which everyone knew but she was emotional because she can see how sad her favorite unnie was. Poor Taemin got the wind knocked out of him with one punch. Her nails somehow dug into him and this a nice scar courtesy of the Twice's maknae. Minho and Onew tried to hold her back so she doesn't punch him again, yet she ended up giving a Tzuyu Smash to each of them. Key was just enjoying this, sipping tea.

"She did apologize, Taeminnie," she defended her friend. "She just doesn't know how to control her emotions well.

"Right, I'm sure Jungkook felt so much love when she smash her fist in his face when he scared her on accident." 

"That he deserved..." Momo rest her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around and they just held each other. "I happy you are here. I did miss my Taeminnie and glad you are doing well." He smiled down at her and share a kiss with his love. His watch went off, as he grunted. "What's wrong?"

"I have to go. My hyungs are getting me and we have to sneak back to base before everyone wakes up." He placed a few kisses on her face and sighed. "But I can't leave my princess."

"It's just two more weeks, than I can come visit you." He sighed and just held her close. They both heard a car coming up to the building, as Taemin looked to see it was his hyungs. Taemin gave Momo a kiss and smiled down at her.

"I love you my princess."

"I love you too my sugar plum." He gave her a weird face, as she giggled. "What? I like that name." He sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Just you." He gave her another kiss, as he heard the horn of the car. "I have to go. I love you." He gave one last kiss, as he went over to the tree. Momo rush over to him, grabbing his collar, pulling him for on last kiss before he has to leave her again. Momo broke the kiss and let him go.

"I love you too. Be safe and I will see you in two weeks." Taemin nodded, as he climbed down the tree slowly. Momo watched, as he got down from the tree, ran to the car, and open the door. He looked up at Momo one more time, as she blew a kiss to him. He caught it and held it to his heart. He got in the car, as it took off down the road. Momo was so happy to see Taemin, as she giggled a bit. Her heart was fluttering with joy, as she turned around and saw all her members staring at her with huge smiles on their face.

"Awe so cute!" Chaeyoung said, with hearts in her eyes. "He snuck out to see you! So romantic! I wish Mark would do something like that! But knowing my lion king he would break his arm falling down."

"He will get a Tzuyu Smash when I see him next time," Tzuyu said, walking to Momo. "He made you cry." Momo didn't notice she had tears in her eyes. Tzuyu wiped them away and hugged her.

"No its happy tears. I'm just happy I got to see him, even for a bit."

"Come inside," Jihyo said, "It's a bit chilly. I will make some hot chocolate for all of us, since I doubt we are going back to sleep."

"Not me, good night y'all," Jeongyeon said, going back to bed. Momo just giggled at her friend, as Tzuyu took her hand and guided her back to the dorm. Just two more weeks...
.....

-Author stand in the corner-
Chan: why is she in the corner?
Taeyong; -point to Jaemin crying-
Chan: oh she did it again...
Taeyong: yup though his birthday was yesterday in Korea. It is his birthday where she lives.
I forgot okay!!!

Taeyong: well I guess it's time. Time to vote which NCT 127 members will get Part 127...still a long way but gets a early start.
Dreamies, WayV, Shotato, and Sungchan: -whine-
Taeyong: WinWin is allowed since he was a member of 127.
WinWin: Yeah!
Felix: Yay!
Taeyong and Chan: -stare at Felix-
Felix: her cousin still thinks I'm in NCT 127...so I thought...
Taeyong: sorry sweetie, your dad won't let you join us.

Chaeyoung: see you next time. Bye sweetie sweetie! ❤️