Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) *H.MM x L.DH*

'Cause I remember when you were here. And all the fun we had last year - Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

The tree was up and decorated in the living room. There were decorations all the around to make it a Christmas theme. The gifts were under the tree that she got for her friends and boyfriend.  The cookies were out fresh from the oven. She had hot chocolate ready to make and pour, just missing something. She wants this to be the best Christmas ever. This was going to be her first Christmas with her boyfriend. They have plan to celebrate on Christmas Eve today and with their friends on Christmas Day. Many of their friends would be with family or special events.

Momo just finished building the gingerbread house to display, as her phone with off. She set the frosting down and look over to see it was her boyfriend, Donghyuck, calling her. She picked up the phone and answered.

"Hey baby, how are you doing?" Momo asked him, putting away the frosting and cleaning the counter. She heard a lot of noise in the background, as her boyfriend spoke up.

"I'm all right," he answered, moving around to get some peace and quiet. "Listen, I need to tell you something..."

"I can't wait for tonight. I have cookies and the gingerbread house made and done. I do have to run to the store to get marshmallows for the hot chocolate. I can't believe I forgot the most important ingredient," she went on talking about tonight.

"Babe..." he tried to speak but she kept going.

"I can't wait to watch with you my favorite Christmas movie. Though it is in English and made in the 40s, it's such a classical."

"Babe, that's nice but..."

"I even got us matching pajamas to wear tonight. Oh right, I can't wait for you to see the gift I got you. You are going to..."

"I can't come tonight!" He yelled, making Momo stopped in her tracks at the sink.

"What?" She asked softly, looking at the living room all set up for their nice evening.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. The company decided that we need to perform tonight with other idols. It's the special Christmas end of the year program," Haechan explained. Everyone was running around in the dressing room to get ready. He didn't notice Taeyong was watching him.

"Oh...I guess it can't be help," she said, feeling the tears in her eyes. All her hard work for tonight, wasted. "I mean it is the busiest time of the year." They are all idols after all, but still she just wanted one night of them being together alone.

"I'm sorry, I will make it up to you. How about we get together for New Years Eve," he suggested.

"What about tomorrow? Our friends are coming over..."

"Yeah...I might not be able to," he said softly. "I mean I might be there late like in the late afternoon. The company wants a early Christmas breakfast with everyone."

"But we all plan for the morning so everyone can go back to their family in the afternoon," Momo went over the window to see the snow was starting to come down.

"I know, I know. Please, I'm sorry," he said, as he hate hurting her. He felt like he was ready to cry, knowing she work so hard to make tonight special. "Save me some cookies for tomorrow all right? I have your gift as well to give to you." He heard silence for a moment, in fear that she hung up. "Babe..."

"Yeah..." he can heard the pain in her voice. "I get it. No worry. I got to get to the store before it snows us in." She let out a little cry, but shook it off. "Let's just plan for New Year...you don't have to come by tomorrow."