Thing For You *H.MM x C.MH*

I don't wanna be without you. Love it when I'm around you - Lay - Thing For You

"I'm cursed that is all," Momo whispered, as she was buried in her blanket, eating some ice cream. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu held their Momo close, as she cried a bit. "I don't know why I can't keep a relationship? Am I that bad? Am I ugly?" Tzuyu wiped her tears, as Momo shove a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in her mouth.

"Don't worry, you will find the perfect guy," Chaeyoung said, trying to take the ice cream away.

"I just want a good relationship like you and Mark has. Even since Minho broke up with me two years ago, everything has been terrible. All the guys I have went out with dump me after the second date." She had tears running down her cheeks. "First Yoongi, then Baekhyun, Yuta, Jaemin, Doyoung, Lee Know, Hoshi, Eunwoo, and now Mingyu...I'm cursed to be alone forever." Tzuyu let her cry on her shoulder.

"Unnie, we will found the one for you to make you happy again."

"I don't know anymore. I'm giving up on love," she said, looking at the youngest members. "I thought everything was perfect with Minho and I. I sworn we were perfect and we would last forever. Then he just broke up with me. I tried to contact him about it, but he would never reply. Soon he was off to the military and I thought this is a good chance to move on. Yet every freaking time I seem I can be happy, I get dumped. I been dumped too many times and I'm done. I'm staying single forever!" Momo got up and dragged herself to her room. Once the door closed, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sighed.

"I think we need to get to the bottom of this," said Chaeyoung, as Tzuyu nodded.

"It's time for Detective Sana and Dahyun to solve this case," Sana said, as the two appeared dressed up as detectives.

"We have matching outfits for you guys as well," Dahyun said.

"Now let's get down to business!" Sana said.
.....

"Now ladies..." Mingyu said, as the four members of Twice surrounded him. "I know that you are mad at me, but I have a good reason...but why the outfits?"

"Didn't have much of a choice," Tzuyu said, as she didn't want to wear it but they made her. "Quit changing the subject."

"Explain the reason!" Sana pointed her finger at his nose. "You broke our dear Momo's heart. You know that we have to glue her broken heart each time she gets dumped. She told you that she been dumped nine times!"

"I know she told me, but I..."

"Then why did you break our Unnie's heart?" Dahyun said, jabbing her finger in his chest.

"Hey that hurts you know."

"Explain to us. The reason, it's me, not you isn't going to cut it. All the guys have used that one but Minho," Chaeyoung pointed out.

"Look I really can't..."

"Okay no more beating around the bush," Tzuyu said, moving in front of Mingyu. She grabbed his collar and with her superhuman strength, lift him up a bit and slam him against the wall. "You are going to tell us why you broke my Unnie's heart or that pretty face of yours isn't going to be pretty any longer."

"You don't..." Tzuyu gave him a death glare.

"I'm guessing Hoshi didn't tell you the real reason how he got that black eye when he broke up with Momo." Mingyu was now scared, as Tzuyu was pulling her arm back to throw a punch.

"It was Minho!" He exclaimed, covering his eyes. "Minho made me break up with Momo. He was the one that made each person break up with her." The girls looked at him, as Tzuyu dropped her arm.