U Don't Need 2 Know *H.MM x N.JM*

I know that you've fallen before. But I'ma make ya hit the floor - Elise Estrada- U Don't Need 2 Know

"I'm so done with Na Jaemin!" Momo told her best friend, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked up to see a soaking wet Momo, ready to cry. She threw her bag on the ground and sat down. She took her glasses off and sighed. No, she isn't going to cry. She wasn't going to give Na Jaemin the pleasure to break her. She has been dealing with his bullying for the last two years. She is sick of him, bullying him and his friends doesn't stop him, just stand and watch. This is the first they helped him that she saw.

"What the hell happened?"

"He dumped a bucket...no a water cooler when I was walking here," she said, wringing out her hair to get water out. "Everyone was laughing at me!" She opened her bag and saw everything is wet. "No, my homework is ruined...I'm going to fail."

"You can explain to the teacher about what happen..." Chaeyoung spoke, then her phone went off. She picked it up to see a message. She opened it to see it was a video. She played it to see Jaemin and his friends on the roof with a huge cooler in hands. Momo was walking down the path to get to the cafeteria. They turned the cooler over and a gush of water hit Momo so hard, it made her slip and fell to the ground. Laughter was heard everywhere, as Jaemin just gave her a smirk, as his friends were giving hi-fives to each other. Chaeyoung saw the guys and one of them surprised her, as she moved her eyes away from the video.

"LEE MARK!"
...
"You know...why don't you just tell her that you know like her," Renjun told Jaemin, as they were walking to their hangout.

"What's the fun in that? Besides, I like picking on her. She doesn't do anything and she knows her place and everyone can see that's my girl." Jaemin just laughed, as his friends just shook their heads. Jaemin has like Momo since he started high school. Despite being in different grades, he always wanted her...yet he could use you know his words and feelings! He can't express him to say he likes her, so he thinks bullying her will show his dominance and tough love he has for her. This is his way to show his love...but a stupid way.

"LEE MARK!" Everyone on campus could hear the war cry of Chaeyoung, as his eyes widen.

"I think she saw the video that has been going around," Chenle said, looking at his phone with a smile. He was the one that send the video to her, as he loves drama.

"Can't you just tell her?" Jeno said, as Jaemin just shrugged. "Look you can keep doing this but sooner or later someone is going to step up to help her or worse she falls..."

"Don't even say it!" Jaemin warned him. "She knows her place. She knows she is mine and mine alone. She knows that I like her, in fact I guarantee she loves me like I do."
...
"I hate him so much," Momo said, as she came out of the girl's bathroom after changing into her PE clothes. She is dry for now and she thank her lucky stars the teacher will let her turn in her homework tomorrow. "I can't wait for vacation." Momo walked over to her locker and began to open it. She was about to pull the locker open, but she was pulled to the side, making her swing the locker open. Whip creams shot out and spray the area Momo was standing.

"That damn Na Jaemin..." she said, as she turn to look at the person and her eyes nearly bugged out. Jeno had a hold of her arm and began to pull her away. "Wait...I don't..."

"I'm not taking you to Jaemin," he said, as they went into an empty classroom. He let her go, as Momo stumbled in. "Look I'm going to be straight with you. I'm tired of Jaemin bullying you."

"You aren't the only one," Momo said, "but why should I believe you. You helped him dumped that cooler on me!"

"Okay not my best moment but I'm here to help you out him in his place."

"You are his best friend. Why would you help his enemy?"

"I'm not a bad person. Jaemin is just an idiot and doesn't see what is good in front of them." Jeno knew if Jaemin just tell her his feelings it would be so different. "How about we both get Jaemin back?"

"What?"

"Look, if we pretend to go out, Jaemin will leave you alone," he offered her a deal. Momo looked at him in confusion. "Look I just want to teach Jaemin a lesson and I know you would love to get him back with all the bullying you had suffered. It will be a win-win for us." Jeno held his hand out for a shake. "Come on, I'm not playing with you. Don't need your best friend to attack me. I'm pretty sure she has nearly killed her boyfriend...maybe ex-boyfriend after the cooler." Momo looked at his hand for a moment, as she slowly reach out and they shook. "Now there is a party tonight and we are going to reveal we are dating."

"Tonight?! But..." Jeno took her arm and they left the classroom. "Wait, I have class..."

"You can missed the rest of the day. We have to get ready and believe me, you are going to knock Jaemin off his feet. We just need a little touch of help."
...
"Hyung!" Jeno called out, as Momo and him entered a building, a salon and boutique. "I got a good project for you." His older brother, Taeyong appeared from the back, as he stared at his brother.

"Jeno, you are supposed to be in class! I swear if you get in trouble again, I'm chopping all that hair off. Now what are you yelling about!" Jeno pulled Momo over to him with a smirk.

"She needs a full body makeover. We are going to a party tonight." Taeyong stared at Jeno, as he continued. "We want to impressed Jaemin you can say." Taeyong sighed at his brother and looked at Momo, giving her a soft smile.

"All right, dear, I'm going to make you so beautiful that even my husband would turn straight for you," Taeyong said to her, looking at her to see what he can do.

"Please hyung, Johnny would never go straight since he loves you too much. Now work that magic on her."
...
The party was starting, as everyone was arriving. Chaeyoung wasn't talking to Mark, as she was hanging out with Mark's arch enemy, Kim Mingyu. Mark was so mad that she was hanging with him, trying to keep his temper down and not attacking him.

"So where is Jeno? He is usually here early to help out," Renjun asked Jaemin, as he just shrugged.

"He said that he had to get a haircut or something at his brother's. He should be here any minute now." The front door opened, as Jaemin turned towards the door. Jeno came through the door, as he was about to call out to him. Jaemin stopped in his track and was frozen to see who followed in after him.

"Chae babe, isn't that Momo?" Mingyu pointed out, as she was taking a drink

"Not your babe. I'm just with you so Mark can learn not to pissed me off," she replied, turning to where he was looking and taking a sip. She choked on her drink to see how good her best friend looks. Mingyu pat her back, as Mark was eyeing him for touching her.

Momo glanced around, as she never been to a fancy party. Jeno held his arm out to her, making her look at him. He gave her a smile, as she took his arm. They walked over to Chaeyoung and Mingyu to talk. Jaemin felt his heart pounding against his chest and the vein on his forehead pulsing. His cup in his hand crumbled so hard, any liquid left went to the floor. How dare Jeno steal her away from him. He knows that she is his.

"That isn't Momo? Damn she looks good clean up," Renjun said, staring at the brand new Momo. Jaemin threw his crumpled cup at him to shut him up. "Dude, you got to admit she is hot." Chenle and Jisung ran over to them.

"Did you see..." began Jisung, but stopped when he saw Jaemin's red face. "Uh..Jaemin-hyung..."

"He is dead. That is my woman!"
...

Only 2 more parts left of the book.