Confident *H.MM x K.RW*

'Cause this is my game. And you better come to play - Demi Lovato - Confident

"Get out of the way, nerd," Jennie said, pushing Momo to the side. She fell to the ground, as her glasses fell off her face. Momo was searching for her glasses, but someone stepped on it. She looked to make out it was Jennie and her group. They just laughed at her and walked away. Momo grabbed her glasses to see it was broken...once again.

"This is not my day," she mumbled, getting up, holding her glasses in hand. Lucky she had another pair in her bag. She picked up her bag and leaned against the lockers. She heard her phone going off but didn't want to answer it. She wasn't in the mood right now, after getting picked on again.

"There you are Momoring," Chaeyoung said, running to her. "We are going to be late for our appointment and..." she said Momo's broken glasses in her hand and sighed. "It was Jennie and her friends wasn't it? I swear I will beat them up the next time I see them."

"It's all right, I'm used to it," she replied, as she sighed. "Prom shopping?"

"Oh yes. We are going to get the best dresses in the world to show off everyone. Maybe you will get the eye of a certain someone...like I don't know Ryeowook?" Momo blushed, as Chaeyoung nudged her. "Oh when he see you in that perfect dress, his eyes will be on you. He will have to notice you."

"Yeah like it had been going well," she said. Momo has a huge crush on Ryeowook for about two years. She has tried to get his attention but has failed. He never notice her getting picked on because he usually just walk by, never giving her a glance. "I should give up..."

"There is no giving up in my vocabulary, Hirai Momo. As your best friend and your fairy godmother, we will find that dress for you and you will win that man's heart. I can see it now, you entering the room in that beautiful dress." Chaeyoung walked forward and look at Momo with a surprise yet loving look. "Ryeowook in the distance spots you and his eyes on your every move. You are the belle of the ball. He walks up to you and ask you for a dance." Chaeyoung took Momo's hands and dance with her as Momo giggled. "You dance the night away with your crush in your arms. Then he stops." They both stopped dancing. "He leans into you and gives you your first love kiss."

"You really had this plan out."

"Hey I'm a romantic girl, I can wish for this. Yet that stupid lion cub, Lee Mark. He didn't ask me to prom, as that girl, what's her name...Karina asked him first. We were supposed to go, but his little brain told her yes. I swear I'm going to make him so jealous there he wish he never said yes to her."

"So who did you get as your victim...I mean your date?"

"...Ugh...It's Kim Mingyu...our parents agreed that we need to go together."

"At least you have a date."
.....

"I'm confident...I'm confident...I'm not confident..." said Ryeowook to Kyuhyun. "I can't do it."

"All you have to do is walk up to Momo," he walked to Siwon. "And ask her to dance." He gave Siwon a nod and held his hand out. "Would you give me the honor of having a dance with you?"

"Hell no." Kyuhyun gave Siwon a look. "Okay fine but I lead."

"Siwon, this is not helping Ryeowook. This is his chance to finally speak with Momo. Only took him two years but hey at least she hasn't been picked up by anyone." They were all at the prom, as people were getting in. "I know for a fact, Momo does not have a date. This is your chance to be her date."

"I don't know, I mean she could have one..."

"Yeah and Jennie and Momo are best friends," said Siwon.

(But we are...👉🏼👈🏼
Siwon: not you author...forgot that your name as well)

"Seriously, Jennie made sure no guys ask her out, which I doubt any would have. I would have ask her just..." Ryeowook kicked Kyuhyun in the shin to shut up.

"Good thing you didn't or your ass would have been kick." Momo, Mingyu, and Chaeyoung finally appear at the prom and Ryeowook's eyes widen at the sight of her.

" Momo, Mingyu, and Chaeyoung finally appear at the prom and Ryeowook's eyes widen at the sight of her

Momo ditch her glasses to wear contacts and she looks radiant. It seems like everything stopped in the room and eyes were on her.

"Why is everyone staring?" Momo spoke to Chaeyoung.

"I hate to tell you but you are smoking hot," said Mingyu, "Yet my Chaeyoung is beautiful."

"Shut it," Chaeyoung said to her date. "I told you that you are the belle of the ball and looks who is watching you." Momo looked around and her eyes were on Ryeowook, staring at her. She just gave a small smile before the group went off to see other friends.

"Well now, the ball is in your court," said Kyuhyun, looking over to Ryeowook. "Now seeing her, you only have a short window to go and ask her. I can already sense some guys wanting to dance with her." He nudged his head over to where Yuta and Doyoung was standing, as their eyes on her.

"No this is it. I'm confident..." he said in a low voice. "I'm confident! I'M CONFIDENT!" Ryeowook yelled the last one and started to walk over to Momo to ask her to dance. Siwon and Kyuhyun cheered him on to get the girl.

"Our little man is growing up in front of our eyes," said Siwon. A minute later, Ryeowook came back to them with a sad look on his face.

"...Freaking Ten ask her to dance before I got to her," he said, all depressed.

"Well it's time for us to step in and make sure you get that dance with her," said Siwon. "Kyuhyun, gather the boys, we are going to get our little Prince his Princess."

"Eunhyuk is going to have a blast you know, being the bodyguard for Momo. Shindong as well. We can have Leeteuk distract everyone."

"You leave it to me," said Leeteuk appearing out of nowhere. They all screamed, as the group appeared. "You will get that dance and the girl, Ryeowook."

"What are you planning to do?" Ryeowook, scared to know the answer.

"Get ready for a hoedown throwdown!"
....

Now it is sequel time.
Next: Feel the Disease...

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Key: -evil laugh-