God's Menu *H.MM x Monsta X*

Cooking a sauce, whisk it to your liking. Savor it and lick it, say bon - Stray Kids - God's Menu

"All right, it's time to cook the best meal ever," said Kihyun to his members (A/N: Wonho did not leave the group) and their special chef, Hirai Momo. They were all dressed up as chefs wearing white, except Momo because she was wearing pink. Hyungwon was pouting, as he was sitting on a stool in the corner. The members knows he is the worst cook and they aren't taking any chance with him, trying to cook and poison Momo. Heaven forbids if something happens to her God Jihyo will come down on them. "Momo, you can draw first?" Joohoney held a hat out to her to draw a name.

"Okay, oh this is so exciting!" She said, putting her hand in the hat. Everyone was hoping she will draw their name to be her cooking partner. She drew a piece of paper and read the name.

"Hyungwon, you are my partner!" Everyone's jaw dropped including Hyungwon. She looked at everyone puzzled. "What?"

"Give us a minute, Momo darling," Kihyun said, pulling everyone to where Hyungwon sat. He turn to Hyungwon with the most evil glare. "Now listen here, young man. You try to pull anything dumb with Momo I will personally murder you. You listen to what she tells you to do, you will not do anything unless she is watching you, and for the love of god...." Shownu had to pulled his little love away from Hyungwon, as Kihyun had his hands around Hyungwon's throat. Hyungwon could finally breath again, as his face was turning blue.

"I will be good I swear," he muttered out, holding his throat.

"You better, we don't need Jihyo on us or worse Stray Kids. They are like her own personal bodyguards," said Minhyuk.

"Well only Bang Chan, the rest are easy to deal with," said Wonho.
.....
Hyungwon could feel everyone's eyes on him, as he was shaking next to Momo at their area. He had his hands shown at all time so they know he isn't messing with anything.

"Hyungwon, want to help me mix the batter?" Momo asked him, as he looked at her with a nervous smile.

"...sure..." he replied, moving slowly to her. She hand him the bowl and spoon, as he looked at it like it was a foreign object. He could hear I.M and Minhyuk laughing at him and feel his soul getting burn by Kihyun. Momo turned back to him to see he hasn't started.

"Are you all right?" Hyungwon snapped out of his thought and started to mix the batter quickly. "Oh slow down." Hyungwon listened to her, as he felt something hit him on the back of the head. He turned his head to see Wonho with a piece of lettuce in his hand, glaring at him. Hyungwon set the bowl down and sighed.

"I don't know how to cook," he said to Momo honestly, "The last time I cook, I nearly killed my members because how bad it was. They have banned me from ever cooking again. I'm just scared to make that mistake with you and..." Momo took his hand and gave it a pat.

"Hey it's all right, I will help you okay?" She said with a smile, "Cooking can be hard but you set your mind to it. I will be with you ever step of the way." Hyungwon gave her a smile, as Momo let go of his hand, "Come on, just mix the batter slowly." Hyungwon picked up and bowl and spoon and started to mix it. Momo had a mischievous smile on her face, as she wiggled her nose. All of a sudden, Hyungwon felt an urge of confidence and mix the batter. Momo, then turn to the others who were busy with their own work now. "Let's have a little fun..." Momo wiggle her nose and went back to work with Hyungwon.

"This is easy," said Wonho, tossing the pizza dough in the air, as Joohoney watched him. He toss the dough in the air and suddenly it got huge and came flying down landing over Wonho covering his head and body. Joohoney was laughing, as he bumped into a cabinet and a bag of flour came down dumping everything over his head, making him look like a ghost.

Minhyuk and I.M were standing at the oven watching their bread being cook. All of a sudden the bread was getting bigger and bigger that it was getting too big for the oven. I.M hurry to open the oven and the bread kept growing and growing, attacking Minhyuk and taking him under. Minhyuk screamed for help, being buried by the bread, as I.M tried to eat the bread to stop.

"Shownu, go save our children," said Kihyun, focus on making his chocolate. Shownu sighed, going to help them with a crying Joohoney, screaming Minhyuk, cursing Wonho, and a silent eating I.M. Kihyun got his chocolate syrup in the tube to use to decorate the cake he finished. The tube was not working with him, as he turn it to look to see if the tip was clogged. Then bam, the chocolate syrup came shooting out covering his face and front of his shirt and apron. "Shownu!!! I'm blinded!"

"You go to be kidding me," he said, finally freeing Minhyuk. Momo just wiggled her nose once again. Joohoney was using the hose in the sink to wash his face, as the hose went crazy spraying everywhere and anyone in the path. Shownu dodged the hose, only for Wonho to get hit and he slipped and fell to the ground. Joohoney tried to help him only to slip as well and land on Wonho with a thump.

"Okay Hyungwon, let's chop some veggies and I will show you."
.....
"Oh my gosh, I actually cook something that didn't look like death," Hyungwon exclaimed staring at the dish him and Momo made. Momo just smiled at him and clapped. He turned to his members with a huge smile.

"Look what I..." he began, but stopped when he notice the conditions of his members. I.M looked so green in the face from eating too much bread that he had his face near a bucket ready to puke. Minhyuk had bread piece everywhere on his person and still trying to get it off. Joohoney and Wonho had towels over them because of the water and they still had flour and dough on them. Kihyun was furious/sad with dry chocolate on himself and his hair was now from blonde to brown. Shownu had a piece of cold meat on his eye from the punch he got from Kihyun. He was trying to help him but due to Kihyun being blinded by chocolate, accidentally punch him in the eye and he isn't speaking with Kihyun. "What in the world happen?"

Momo just giggled to herself, as she was secretly a little witch, yet nobody has to know. "Oh dear, you guys look terrible."

"I feel it..." mumbled I.M, head in the bucket, "I never want to eat bread again."

"Shownu, my honey bear, I'm so sorry..." began Kihyun, but Shownu just walked away not wanting to hear the apology right now. "Honey Bear, please..." he went after Shownu. Joohoney and Wonho started to sneeze, as Minhyuk was still finding bread in places he would never think.

"Let's enjoy our meal together, Hyungwon!" Momo took his hand and they sat down to enjoy their meal they made together. "Oh this is good!"

"It is, maybe I am not a bad cook after all. Let me get some drinks for us." He left, as Momo wiggled her nose to give the food some flavor at least.

"It's a work in progress."
.....
Momo: I like this part. 🎶Go me, I'm a witch!🎶
Well she had a fun part hehe.
Monsta x minus Hyungwon: -pout and angry face-
Hyungwon: I didn't burn the kitchen down! I am a great cook. -run to the kitchen to cook-
...few minutes later...
All of  Monsta X: -standing outside of their burning dorm-
Seventeen: you can stay with us until the kitchen is repair.

Okay next part....
Momo and Hoshi and....-being push away by Hoshi dressed as a tiger-
Hoshi: time to claim my woman!
Why dress up as a tiger?
Hoshi: because I am one.
Jeonghan: he is in his PJs.
Hoshi: Hyung!

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie