I Do *H.MM x X.MH*

gonna show the world what we're made of. wrapped into his arms he cant enough - Blaque -  I Do

"Your birthday is tomorrow," Momo told Minghao, as they were talking on the phone.

"Yes and yours is two days after," he said. "I wish I could be there to celebrate with you."

"I know babe, but you haven't seen your family in a long time. We can have a late birthday party when you are back. Tell me what you have plan for tomorrow."

"Have birthday breakfast with the family and a V-Line in the evening for the fans. Most of all, relax and talk to my lovely girlfriend as well in between." Momo giggled at him with glee. "Can we FaceTime? I miss seeing your face."

"Tomorrow I promise you."

"But it has been almost two weeks I haven't seen your face other than selfies you send me," he whined a bit. "My birthday is tomorrow and I wish to see your face now."

"Minghao, it doesn't work unless it is officially your birthday. I promise tomorrow, you can see this cute of a face." He pouted, as Momo just giggled. "I know you are pouting over the phone."

"This is the longest we haven't seen each other, but I can wait until tomorrow I supposed. I can open my gift from you on FaceTime right?"

"Yes, you can my little frog prince. I had to think really hard what to get you and no the boys did not help me. Hoshi thought a real life frog would be perfect, but one gross and two it was not going to make the trip with you alive."

"Only Hoshi would think of something. I can't wait to open it. I have been dying to see what my beautiful peach blossom got me."

"It isn't...well it's not fashion that's for sure. You have that already covered." They both laughed, as they know Minghao is the king of fashion. "I will give you a hint, it came from my heart."

"You didn't cut a piece of your heart now?" He joked, as Momo gasped at him. "I'm just kidding, my love. Whatever you get me is going to be wonderful." He let out a yawn, as Momo smiled.

"Is my little frog prince sleepy. Go on, you need to get some rest. My birthday boy had a busy day tomorrow, celebrating his life. We will FaceTime tomorrow, I promise."

"All right, I love you my sweet peach blossom," he said to her.

"And I love you my frog prince."
.....

"Minghao! It's time for breakfast!" His mother called to him, as he was just waking up. He didn't bother getting change, as he was finally moving from his dead sleep. He slowly got out of his room, walking down the stairs. He could smell the delicious breakfast.

"Mama, it's smells good..." he said, as he was halfway down the stairs. He happened to look down at the bottom of the stairs to see someone really familiar.

"Surprise!" Momo said to him, holding a frog plushie for him. "Happy Birthday!" Minghao was so stunned to see his girlfriend in his home...in China...that he slipped down the stairs, scaring everyone, as he landed on his ass.

"Minghao!" Everyone called to him, going over to help him. Minghao just couldn't help but to stare at Momo. She had a concern look on her face, as his mother checked for injuries.

"Minghao, are you all right?" Momo asked him, touching his arm. It was real, he wasn't imagining her being her. He can feel her soft hands on his arm. Minghao instantly pulled Momo into a hug, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You're here?" He managed to get out, as she nodded at him. She moved away to look at him.

"Your parents and I came up with this surprise for your birthday," Momo said, as his parents nodded. "I been in China for two weeks now."

"Wait! You been here that long!"

"Well I was quarantine during my first two weeks and it wasn't fun for me."

"So that's why you didn't want to FaceTime with me for two weeks." Momo smiled and nodded.

"We all know you are smart and will figure out I was somewhere in China. It is pretty much the same room you were in and that would just ruined the surprise."

"Your Baba picked her up when she was clear this morning," his mother said. His father picked up her suitcase.

"I'm going to put this in your room, son." Minghao was going to take it away from him, as his father shook his head. "It's your birthday and you two go to the table and eat. I will be there in a moment."

"Come now, let's get breakfast and an ice pack for your butt, Minghao." His mother went in the kitchen, as Minghao sighed.

"Mama, I'm fine..." Momo just giggled at him, as he turned to look at her. Momo gave him a quick kiss on the lips and took his hand. He just smiled and they went after his mother.
.....

Minghao couldn't take his eyes off of Momo, as she slept next to him. He had a great birthday and even had Momo joined him on V-Live, surprising everyone, especially his members. He got her gift which was a simple black and gold jewelry box for his rings and accessories. He loved it, as Momo actually made it in a class. His family loves her so much, as he was happy. She is staying with him in China for a month and then they will get to leave back to Korea together, which made him excited. They spend the day yesterday with Jun, as he was thrilled Minghao wasn't going to be alone for now. He was also happy to see Momo, took selfies and making his members jealous.

Momo slowly started to wake up, as Minghao smiled. She opened her eyes to see him, looking at her so sweetly. "Morning, my frog prince." He leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Happy birthday, my peach blossom. We have a busy day today." She smiled, as she sat up in the bed. Minghao sat up as well and she gave him a hug and kiss. "Mama should be done cooking your birthday breakfast. She was so excited to make another birthday breakfast. You are making her day. Now let's get going and you are going shopping with Mama after right?" Momo nodded, as they got up to start their day.

Later during the day, the sun was starting to go down and Minghao and Momo decide to walk around to explore before it was time for dinner and her V-Live. They stopped by a small little temple to do a wish for her birthday. Momo made a wish, as Minghao was on his knees. Momo turned to look at him and gasped. He took her hand, as he had a small box in his hand.

"We been together for three years and I think, no, I know it's time for the next step in our relationship. I was going to save this for Christmas, but since my family got you here for my birthday, I decide this couldn't wait. I love you and want you to be with me forever." He opened the box to reveal a ring. "Will you marry me?"

Xu.Minghao&Momo

Hello, this is Xu Minghao

Hello, this is Xu Minghao. I wanted to tell our fans, friends, family, and members that she said yes. My beautiful peach blossom will be Mrs. Xu in the near future. My parents are so excited to have a daughter in the family. Her parents are thrill to have a son in the family as well. We both know that everyone is going to be blowing up our phones about this, but it's worth it. I wish my dear peach blossom a happy birthday and thank you for choosing me to be your faithful future husband.
Love your frog prince.
.....

Happy late birthday Minghao and happy birthday Momo!!!!

Next: Bonus Ship!
-drawing from my special box of random idols-
Ateez's Yeosang!

Comment and vote
We are close to 150 parts! Let me know who you want!
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie