The Power of Love *H.MM x J.JK*

Cause I'm your lady. And you are my man. Whenever you reach for me. I'll do all that I can - Celine Dion - The Power of Love

"I'm sorry but we can't be together anymore," he said, as Momo tried not to cry. "It's just too hard to balance everything and I don't think I'm ready for this."

"You told me that we can handle everything together," she said, trying to keep herself together. "I have waited for you to return and..."

"You don't deserve this," he said, letting go of her hand. "You deserve someone who will take care of you."

"I want nobody but you. You make me feel special. You are my favorite person I rather be with." He shook his head at her. "I love you so much. Why don't you believe me?" She felt the tears coming down. "Please let us talk about this. I don't want to lose my..."

"I'm sorry." He turned away and ran away from Momo, not wanting to see her cry. He knew this was fair for the both of them. Momo reach out to him, only to feel nothing but air. She fell to her knees, tears coming down, as she just looked at the ground in disbelief. She never thought he would break up with her, yet nothing is known in this world. Rain started to fall on her, as she looked up to the spot his "supposed love" was standing a few moments ago.

"Please...please come back..." she cried out. "I promise...I will be a better girlfriend, just come back!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to come back. "Please...I'm sorry..."
.....
-Six Months Later-

"What the hell is everyone going on about?" Chaeyoung said, as there was a huge buzz going on within the campus. Momo just shrugged, as they walked closer to where all the girls were gushing at the bulletin board.

"Momo!" Sana called out to her, running to her with excitement. "You have to see this." Sana pulled the two over to the bulletin board, as they both looked.

"To my darling Momo, please do me the honor of being my princess. I will treasure you always! I will come to you when the time is right," Chaeyoung read, as Momo rolled her eyes. "Sounds like a creep if you ask me or a young man."

"I think it is sweet. Someone confessing their love for our dear Momoring. He must be better than that stupid bunny. I still want to give him a beating. He just left you in that storm and you got so sick. He deserve a fury kick by me," Sana said, showing off her kicks. Momo just ripped the poster and crumpled it up.

"I'm over that ass," she said, throwing the poster in the trash. "I'm also done with love, boys, and just anything romance."

"Well good luck breaking their hearts," Chaeyoung said, as Momo turned to see a lot of younger boys running over to her,m. Some were holding gifts, as some were holding the poster.

"Momo-Noona, you are my Noona," said Chenle, looking like he is about to cry. Jisung had some pink roses in his arms, giving her a pout.

"You are our princess always," Jaemin said, holding her arm. "We should have protected you when that butthead broke your heart."

"He has been doing a good job hiding from everyone that's for sure," Jeno said, still angry what her ex did to her. He looked at Momo with a smile. "You can always depend on us to protect you. We will find this damn creep and make sure he doesn't bother you ever."

"Thanks guys but really..." Then a delivery man came up to her.

"Miss Hirai Momo?" She nodded, as the guy gave her a huge bouquet of roses and sunflowers. He left before Momo could say anything. Chaeyoung got the card out of the flowers and read it.

"You always brighten up my day and I hope I can brighten yours. Soon my princess. Yup he is a creep. Boys you protect her at all cost," Chaeyoung ordered them, as they all nodded.

"I can take care of myself," she said, as she hand Haechan. The bouquet only for him to struggle to hold it.

"This weights a ton for just flowers."
.....

Momo came back to her dorm, only to find it all covered with flowers petals and pink balloons. She slowly walk to her bed to see a large pink bunny stuff plushie on her bed with a big red bow. Momo felt tears in her eyes, but she blink them away. She sat on her bed and look at the bunny. She saw a note on its belly, as she took it and read it.

"Now you have me close to you, ever when I'm close or far. I love you my dear princess...how I wish I told you in person." Momo just crumple the letter and threw it. She was going to throw the bunny, but she just hugged it letting out a small cry into the plushie.

"You stupid bunny, never..."

Sana ran into the room, out of breath, scaring Momo.

"You have to come with me. You have to see...when did this happen?" She asked looking at all the petals. "Never mind, get up and hurry." Before Momo could say anything, Sana just grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the dorm. They went to the plaza of the campus, as there was a huge crowd there.

"Sana, what is going on?" She asked, as Sana continue to run with her into the middle. She stopped and got Momo to turn, facing the tall wrest building. "Sana..." Sana got Momo to look at the building, as her eyes got big.

There is a huge banner hanging off the building with a huge picture of Momo and a note on there. "My princess please forgive your bunny. I love you so much and want you!"

"What the..." she began, as she looked away. She had to hide her face, so people can't point her out. "I'm getting out of here..." she was trying to get out, but there a booming voice she knows could be heard.

"Can I get everyone attention? I have something to say!" Momo stopped in her tracks, as Sana was next to her.

"Please don't tell me..."

"Oh it's him all right, but you have to see this." Sana looked at Momo, as she pointed up. Momo's eyes followed her finger, as she gasped in surprise. Standing near the top of the 300ft tower was her ex-boyfriend Jeon Jungkook with a megaphone in hand.

"I have something to confess and will make a vow to fix everything I have done wrong to my princess. My princess, Hirai Momo."
.....
Everyone: Jump! Jump! Jump!
Jungkook: No way I'm not jumping!
Let's send Mingyu and DK up there for support...
Mingyu and DK: -face turn white as a ghost-

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie