King of Anything *H.MM x Enhypen*

You sound so innocent, all full of good intent. Swear you know best - Sara Bareilles - King of Anything

"Guys, you need a babysitter," said the manager, as the boys looked at him like he was crazy. "I have to leave for a few days and we don't trust you guys alone."

"We are all big boys and can do everything on our own," said Jungwon, as his manager gave him a look.

"As oldest member, I will make sure the dorm stays in one piece," said Heeseung.

"Right, your babysitter is going to be here..." the door knocked. "...now. All of you be nice." The manager went to the door and opened it to reveal Twice's Momo standing there. "Thank you so much for helping us out. I'm surprise JYP let us borrow you for a bit."

"Oh we can't doing anything right now and I'm more than happy to help our young idols," Momo said, picking up her bag and entering the dorm. The manager and Momo appeared, as the boys were frozen. "Guys, this is your babysitter, Twice's Hirai Momo." Momo gave them a bow and smile.

"Hello there, I'm Momo-noona. I will take care of you while your manager is out," she told them.

"Yet..." Ni-Ki ran over to Momo with sparkles in his eyes. A chance of a lifetime to spend time with Momo. He was not going to lose this chance. Their group could never meet and their dream was to meet Twice, especially Momo.

"Welcome, Momo-noona," he spoke in Japanese to her. "Here let me help you with your bag. You are staying in our empty room right?" He took her bag and fell to the ground, not knowing how heavy it was.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked him in Japanese, about to kneel down to help him, but he shot up with the bag in hand. He need to be strong in front of her, yet what does Momo have in her bag to be this heavy.

"I'm good, let me show you to your room for the week." Ni-Ki walked Momo to her room, trying not to struggle with the bag in hand. The manager just looked over at the boys with a smirk.

"Believe me, a lot of male idols would killed to be in your place."
.....

"Are you sure that you don't need help?" Sunghoon asked, as Momo and Jay were making dinner.

"No, but thank you though," Momo told him. "You just go and watch the movie like the others, as we finish dinner." Sunghoon gave a pout, but nodded. He walked to join the others in the living room, watching Toy Story.

"Jay is hogging Momo-noona," he complained, as Sunoo was too into the movie to answer.

"Just relax it is the first night," said Jake. "We have all week with noona." The boys agreed, as they just watch a movie. Then a little caterpillar was crawling on the floor next to Sunghoon. He looked down to see the bug, as he let out a scream. Soon everyone was looking and saw the bug. Momo and Jay was almost done, as they heard them scream. They rush in the living room to see Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, and Ni-Ki standing on the couch, staring at the ground.

"What is going on?" Jay asked. Heeseung pointed to the ground and Jay look and saw the caterpillar. "Move over!" He jumped on the couch to join the rest. Momo took a deep breath and got a dust pan and a cup. She scooped up the bug into the pan and put it in a cup. Jungwon took the cu from her and went out the dorm to take the bug outside.

"All right, dinner is done, so Jay place the food on the table," Momo told him, "When all of you are ready, go to the table. I'm going to wash up quickly and join you guys." Momo went to the bathroom, as the boys slowly moved off the couch.

"You guys surely shown how manly you are to Noona," said Sunoo, laughing at the five scary cats.

The moment the bathroom door close, Momo sank to the ground, shaking a bit.

"I hate bugs...."
.....

"I got you guys a little something," Momo told them, bringing out her bag. She dug in there and pulled out clothes. She hand one to Jake, as he was nervous. He unfold the clothes to see it was an animal onesie, a dog onesie to be precise. "I think it will be cute for us to wear these and have a dance party or watch movies." She handed each one that represent them as animals.

"Thank you Noona," said Jungwon, looking at the onesie. All of them were a bit embarrassed to wear it because it has to be in front of her.

"I even have my duck one I wore. Let me go change and I will be right back." Momo left to change, as the boys looked at each other.

"For Momo..." Sunghoon said, as everyone else nodded. They hurry and change, as they looked at each other.

"I think mine is too big," said Jay.

"I will trade you," said Heeseung, pulling at his. "Mine in a bit small." Ni-Ki looks small in his, as it was a size too big. Sunoo's hoodie was too big, covering his face. Jake, Jungwon and Sunghoon's outfit was fine. Momo came out dressed in hers and saw the boys.

"Oh my goodness, you guys are tooo cute!" She got her phone out and took pictures of them. "I knew this were be perfect for you."
.....

-Ping-
A notification from Twitter

Momo @momopeach
Animal dance party with Enhypen! They are so precious in their animal onesies!

GoldenKookie: What?!?!?! I wasn't invited! 😭
SugaTheRock: Huh? Why you with the babies?!😡
momopeach: Oh I'm babysitting them for a week. Hehe!😁
TigerHoshi: Excuse me! 😡
CuteDino: babysit me Noona!😢
NamaJ: Noona! I will dress up as well with you and dance.
LeeJeno: ...like a monkey.🤣🤣🤣
NanaJ: Hey!!!!😡😡😡
Yutalovespeach: Wah! I will get my onesie and meet you!🥰
MomDoyoung: We are preparing for a comeback! No distractions!
momopeach:

🤣🤣🤣NanaJ: Hey!!!!😡😡😡Yutalovespeach: Wah! I will get my onesie and meet you!🥰MomDoyoung: We are preparing for a comeback! No distractions!momopeach:

Having fun!
KingBaekhyun: ❤️❤️❤️
TxT: lucky...can we join?
Enhypen: No! Get your own Noona!
GoldenKookie: that's fighting words!
.....

Yes there will be a part 2 for this just not know.
Next Momo and Taeyong, then it's sequels time starting with Momo x Kyuhyun!

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie