Love Don't Cost A Thing *H.MM x K.SY*

Take the keys here to my heart. Then you can win my heart, and get what's in my heart - Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost A Thing

"I don't know what to give her for Christmas!" Hoshi yelled, looking from his phone. He was searching for the perfect gift for his girlfriend, Momo. He has been searching for over two hours and couldn't find anything that will show his love for his love. "Why is it so hard to shop?"

"You know Momo doesn't care what you give her," said Seungcheol to him. All the members of Seventeen were sitting in the living Christmas shopping for family and friends.

"But this is our first Christmas together! I have to get her something special. I mean all guys get something good for their girlfriend right?!"

"First time boyfriend," Jeonghan stated to everyone. "You will be fine Hoshi. Even if you give Momo a plastic ring she will be happy because it came from you."

"Yeah," Mingyu said, "You don't have to give her like a diamond earrings that Mark Lee is giving to Chaeyoung." Hoshi's eyes widen, thinking how he is failing as a boyfriend, while Woozi smacked Mingyu on the arm.

"Not helping with the situation..."

"So diamond are a good gift." Hoshi got his phone to look up some diamond jewelries, as Joshua took his phone away. "Hey I have to find the perfect gift!"

"Hoshi, let's just go shopping," Joshua said, getting him up from the chair he had been glue there for 5 hours. "Maybe you will see something that Momo will enjoy."

"That's it! Performance Team let's go shopping!"

"But I promise to go shopping with Jeonghan-hyung," whined Dino. "He is helping me get a gift for....someone."

"We all know it's for Tzuyu and she likes clothes. Get her a dress, now get up and let's move out."

"I'm getting the feeling this shopping trip is going to end terrible," said Minghao, getting up. Jun sighed, getting up as well.

"I just wanted to do my shopping online."
.....
"What about a teddy bear?" Hoshi asked, looking at a full shelf of teddy bears on display. "No she has a bunch of them in her dorm."

The performance team were ready to kill their leader, as they been stuck at the mall for three hours. They managed to get all their gifts, but Hoshi has been working on finding the perfect gift.

"Momo does have a dog, so maybe something for her and the dog," suggested Jun, holding Minghao's hand to make sure he doesn't try to jump on Hoshi to kill him.

"That's perfect! She loves Boo! To the pet store!" Hoshi grabbed Dino and took off to the pet store.

"Please can't I just give him one hit?" Minghao begged his boyfriend, as Jun shook his head.

"Just a little longer, I promise. After this, I will snuggle with you and give kisses." Minghao sighed and nodded.

"Just for you, I will hold out."

Jun and Minghao caught up with them, as Dino was trying to talks Hoshi out in getting a puppy.

"But what if Boo gets lonely and need a little sibling," he said, staring at a puppy. "I think this would be perfect."

"Hyung, you remember Momo can only have one dog in the dorm," said Jun. it might not be true, but they don't want the rage of Jihyo and Jeongyeon burning their souls.

"Oh..." Hoshi thought to himself as he looked around.

"Maybe you can get her a hamster," teased Dino, only getting a stare by Hoshi. "I was just kidding!"

"Too bad they don't sell tigers here. I would have gotten her a tiger cub."

"Thank god for that," mumbled Jun, knowing that is a recipe for disaster. Minghao held up something.

"Matching sweaters! That will work! Still need something else, but this is a start," Hoshi said, taking the sweaters

"Matching sweaters! That will work! Still need something else, but this is a start," Hoshi said, taking the sweaters. "This is going to be perfect to show how much I love her and care for her dog."

"Glad now let's pay and get..." before Minghao could finish, there were yells being heard in the store.

"Run! Hamsters on the loose!"

"I am not a hamster!" Hoshi yelled, turning around, as thousands of hamsters were coming at them. The performance team scream in terror, as Minghao managed to get Jun behind him, as they were shallowed by the little hamsters jumping on them.
.....
A knock was heard on the door, as Joshua went to answer the door to reveal Tzuyu and Momo.

"We hurry here as soon as we could," said Momo, as they have bags in their hands. Joshua let them in, as they walked to the living room.

"They might be a little grumpy, as they had to get shots," he mentioned, as he revealed the Performance team. Dino was whining, as Jeonghan was cleaning his wounds. Minghao just had a stone hard look, letting Mingyu and Wonwoo clean his wound, as he held Jun's hand, who surprisingly didn't have one mark on his body. Minghao made sure Jun was safe from the terrorizing attack of furry animals. Hoshi was laying on the couch, covering in bandages, as he took the most bites of them all.

"So this is all cause of hamsters?" Momo whispered to Joshua,

"That's what the staff and doctor told us. The staff just got a new shipment of hamsters, but they didn't except the hamsters to multiple like that.  The box broke and all the hamsters got free. Poor guys were in the middle and you can see the results."  Tzuyu was helping Jeonghan with Dino already, as Momo went over to Hoshi.

"Hey baby," she spoke to him, as he looked over to her. "I guess you aren't the king of the hamsters anymore." Hoshi just sighed. "I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny."

"It's all right, love. I'm just groggy with the rabid shots i had to get with all those bites. Now I need to focus to be king of tigers so I don't get mail by them." Momo placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry, I was shopping for your Christmas gift and well...."

"Hoshi, I'm fine I don't need a gift. Your love is plenty for me. Now let me shower you with love so you will get better."

"Once I'm better I promise you I will get the best gift and..." Momo kissed him on the lips to shut him up.

"Your love is good, Hoshi I promise you. Your love is the best gift I can ever have." Hoshi smiled at her, as Momo placed her hand into his.
.....
I think I gave the Performance team fear of hamsters.
Dino and Jun: -standing on the table- where?
Minghao: I will burn them all!
-spin the wheel- well well well...I.M, welcome to the book
Chan: I told you Jeongin is too young! Take him off the wheel.
I says I.M! Not I.N!
Chan: oh carry on them.
Jeongin: really got my hopes up.

Comment and vote
See ya next time bye sweetie sweetie