Love At First Sight *H.MM x B.JH*

'Cause, baby, when I heard you. For the first time, I knew. We were meant to be as one - Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight

"So...how did this happen?" Youngbin asked, trying to keep a straight face. In fact all the members were trying their best to keep a straight face, seeing Zuho sitting in a garage can, trying to get out.

"Just help me out of here okay?" He was struggling to get out, as he look to see someone walking towards them. "Hide me!"

"What are you..." Zuho was able to pull Rowoon in front of him to hide him due to his height, as Momo walked to the table, getting a bottle of water. She gave them a bow and walked away. Once Momo was gone, Rowoon got Zuho out of the trash. Zuho looked around to make sure nobody saw him and he let out a sigh.

"Good she didn't see." All this members just stared at him, as he clean himself off. "We better get ready now." Zuho walked towards their dressing room, as all the members were so confused.

"Did we miss something?" Youngbin asked everyone, as they either shook their heads or shrugs.
.....

"There he is," Chani said, as Hwiyoung and him were chosen to find their member. Zuho was standing behind a pillar, looking at something. "What the hell is he doing?"

"One way to find out." The boys slowly moved over to him and was behind him to see what he was doing. Zuho was watching Momo from a distance, talking with Super Junior Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"They better not try to convince her to go back with Heechul," Zuho whispered to himself. He continued to watch them for a moment, as Chani and Hwiyoung joined him watching.

"So Momo huh? She is a total girlfriend material," Hwiyoung spoke, making Zuho jumped nearly out of his skin. He looked at his two members, watching Momo waving to Donghae and Eunhyuk and left out of sight.

"I agree with you. I read that she is one of the top girls to be a girlfriend material for anyone," said Chani.

"What are you two doing here?" Zuho asked, after getting his soul back in his body.

"We were send to find you and we were glad. If it was anyone else, your cover would have been blown," Hwiyoung replied. "So Momo huh? This is the first to see you interested in someone."

"What can I say it was love at first sight. I mean, look at her. She had such a bright smile, beautiful personality, a body of a goddess, and her laugh so affectionate," he gushed at his members. "My heart is beating fast just the sight of her."

"He is love drunk," Chani whispered to Hwiyoung. "Should we be worry?"

"I don't know..."
.....

Everyone was on stage to find out who won the music award of the day. Twice was standing next to SF9, more like Zuho was right behind Momo. He tried not to make it so obvious to stare at Momo, as she was giggling with Sana. The winner of the show was Twice. Everyone was thanking them, as Momo took a step forward. She tripped and was falling, but Zuho was quick and caught Momo before she could hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, getting her steady on her feet.

"Yes, thank you," she answered him, feeling so embarrassed what just happen. "I'm so clumsy..."

"I'm just glad you weren't hurt." He let go of her, as Momo gave him a bow.

"Thank you so much. I owe you." Momo gave him another bow before she went with her group to perform, as Zuho exited the stage with his group. Not even five minutes later, social media was blowing up with pictures of Zuho saving Momo from falling and video clips of the incident. Everyone was calling him Momo's knight in shiny armor and dubbing them a princess and her knight.

"Wow, fans works on this ship quick," said Dawon, reading Twitter.

"I ship it," said Taeyang, "Yet I just love how other ships are coming it, like Momogi, Mokook, even HeeMo." Zuho was ready to say something, as their door slowly opened to reveal Momo.

"Uhh, could I have a moment of your time Zuho?" He nodded, as he exited the room with her. Once the door closed, all the members hurried to the door to see if they can follow them to listen in. They opened the door to see Sana and Tzuyu there with a smile.

"You be good boys and stay put if not, I will release the beast," Sana told them in a sweet voice, pointing at Tzuyu. "She smash and if you don't believe us, ask Rowoon."

"One time! She was lucky to get a hit on me!"
.....

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Momo began, as she kept her head down. "I did not think this would blow up. You just help me and now everyone is going crazy." She didn't have the heart to look at him. She didn't this to be a scandal or something. She just tripped and it open such a bag of worms in such a short period of time. "I will be addressing this on v-live to tell everyone it isn't anything but you helping me from falling." She saw some tweets that she fell on purpose.

"It's all right. You tripped and I help you up. Sure fans get crazy with everything," he replied.

"I just...I just..." she tried to speak the words she had in her head but couldn't spill it. "I just...don't want to ruin my chance with you!" Zuho was shocked at her statement. "...I like you, okay. This is not how I wanted to confess. I'm sorry, thank you for your time and I will clear this up to the fans." Momo was about to leave, as Zuho grabbed her arm, making her stop. Momo finally looked up at him to see a gentle look on his face.

"I like you too."
.....

"Do we need to know what happen between you and Momo?" Youngbin asked, as Zuho was pretty much floating on air when he came back to the dressing room.

"I have a date on Friday with a princess. A knight cannot denied her wish," he replied, having a lipstick stain on his cheek.
.....