I Will Be There *H.MM x B.CN*

You don't have to say what's on your mind. 'Cause I know where you've been - Britney Spears - I Will Be There

"Happy birthday!" Momo called out to Bang Chan, as he got out of the car. She ran over to him and gave him a hug and kiss on the lips. "You ready for a weekend of peace and quiet."

"With you, yes," he said, as Momo let him go. She went to get her bag to put in the car. Chan took the bag from her, as she pouted. "I can do it."

"I know, but I am a gentleman." He put her bag in the backseat and went around to open the passenger door to let her in. "My lady." Momo just giggled at him and placed another kiss on his lips.

"Thank you kind sir." She got into the car and he closed the door. He went around and got into the driver's seat. They were going away for the weekend to a beautiful camp grounds. Momo rented a cabin for her and Chan to have time alone, as their schedule was going to get busy. Momo happen to look in the backseat and started to laugh. "I didn't think we were bringing one of the children with us?" Chan looked back and just sighed. Strap in the backseat was a foxi.ny plush with seatbelt on and a little bag next to him.

"I'm surprise he didn't put the plush in a baby seat," he said, turning on the car. "Well let's get our "family" trip started." Momo took his hand into hers, as they started the drive. They share talks about their comebacks and everyday life during the two hour drive. They got to the cabin and got their things out of the car.

"Chan, did you get our child out," Momo teased him. He rolled his eyes and held up the plush with its bag in hand.

"I will never leave our child behind." He put the plush on the chair with its bag. Momo went into the bedroom to unpack, as Chan followed her. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, my peach for this."

"You deserve this. Time away from everything and just relaxing is what you need," Momo told him, turning around to face him. "Plus, you need to get away from that laptop of your and that studio." Momo gave him a stink eye for a moment. "You better not have brought your laptop, Chan."

"Changbin took it away from me before I started to pack," he said. Changbin locked up his laptop and was told to enjoy this weekend without thinking of work or taking care of them. They could survive a few days without him.

"Good he did listen to me." Chan was going to say something, but Momo gave him a kiss to shut up. "Be grateful I didn't tell them to take your cell phone away as well." Chan picked Momo up and tossed her on the bed, as he climbed on top of her.

"Guess I should thank you." He said, as he gave her a kiss. Momo wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled.

"Channie, our child is in the other room," she teased him.

"Well let's give him another sibling."
.....

"There we go," Chan said, as he was helping Momo put on the bait on the hook. This is Momo's first time fishing and she knew Chan want to go fishing a bit. "That wasn't so bad was it."

"Right..." she said, as she stare at the minnow on the hook. "This is going to be the only thing I will catch today." Chan show Momo how to cast the line with his pole.

"All right, you try," he said to her, as he stood back to watch. Momo took a deep breath and threw back the pole. "Uh...babe..." Momo tugged the pole to send forward. "Babe stop!" Momo did, as she slowly turned around to see why Chan was yelling. She gasped and dropped the pole on the ground.

"Channie!" She cried out, as Chan had been hooked in his eyebrow. He was wearing sunglasses or it would have been his eye. Her bait threw off the hook before it got him. "Oh my gosh...how???" He sighed in his pocket to pull out his pocket knife.

"Cut the string," he told her, giving her the line. She did so, as she was freaking out. "Babe, relax. Breathe."

"How aren't you freaking out! I just hooked my boyfriend!"

"Well you already hooked me when we officially started to date." Momo just gave him a pout. "Babe, it really doesn't hurt."

"But you're bleeding!" Momo took his hand and hurry him to the closest ranger station to get the hook removed.

"Well, I have seen people getting hooked in their finger or hand, but never the eyebrow," the ranger said, cleaning his eyebrow and getting a tool to removed the hook. Momo held Chan's hand, as the ranger slowly remove the hook. He clean the wound again and looked at it.

"I don't think you need stitches, just keep it clean and bandage," the ranger said, bandaging the wound. "I can give you some supplies." The ranger gave Momo the supplies. "Just rest and you will be fine. Just don't stand behind anyone with a fishing pole."
.....

"Babe, I'm fine, I promise you," said Chan, getting Momo to sit down on the couch with him. Momo held the plush in her arms and snuggled with him.

"If you weren't wearing your sunglasses, I would have make you blind in one eye," she whined, hugging the plush close. Chan kissed her on top of the head.

"It was an accident. Besides I would have a beautiful nurse taking care of me." Momo didn't answer him, as he rubbed her back. "You didn't ruined anything."

"I..." Chan got her to look at him, as he continued to rub her back.

"Babe, it was an accident. I'm fine. I just know I don't look good with my eyebrow pierce now," he joked, kissing the top of her head again. "I would never blame you for hurting me. I shouldn't stood behind you as well." Momo just snuggled, as Chan continued to place kisses on her head.

"Thank you, love for making me feel better. Sorry to make your birthday a bit of a bummer."

"Hey, it is not bad babe. I get to spend it with you all weekend long." Momo moved to look at him and he smiled. "I love you Momo."

"And I love you too." They shared a kiss and Momo stood up. "Let me get you your birthday cake right now." She gave Chan the plush and went to the kitchen to get the cake. He just looked at the plush and sighed.

"This hook incident stays between Momo, you and me. You will never tell anyone," he told the plush.
.....

Happy birthday to my Bang Channie!!! -running to him and giving him a hug-
Chan: thank you.
Just to let you know that story is actually true. I hook my father's eyebrow with a fishing hook when I was a child. After that, I hardly went fishing ever because of that.

Let me know who you want next. The readers get to pick the next part. Any male idol. Will it be Jungkook, V, Eunwoo, Hoshi, Mingyu, Yoongi, Baekhyun, Wonwoo? It could be anyone like Jinyoung or I don't know Jaemin. You tell me and I will write. Please let me know or the wheel will coming another appearance.

Comment and vote
Please let me know.
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie