Cold-Hearted *H.MM x L.DM*

You're the one to sacrifice. Anything to please him. Do you really think he thinks about you when he's out? - Paula Abdul - Cold-Hearted

"Did you hear?" Moonbin said, coming over to Eunwoo. Eunwoo was playing the group's next move tonight against the Dreamies.

"What now?" Eunwoo said, looking at some plans that MJ and JinJin came up with. "We have a busy night and I want to make sure we are good against the Dreamies."

"Well you might have a busy night with someone else." Eunwoo didn't look up at him, still looking at the plans. "Lee Know broke up with Momo." Eunwoo stopped what he was doing and finally looked up at him. "Oh yeah Sanha heard it today at school."

"You better not be joking with me, Moonbin," Eunwoo said. He has been dreaming for the day Momo is free from him. Eunwoo had always wanted to date Momo, but Lee Know got to her first. He always waited in the shadows for her and would continue forever. He might be a dear friend with her but this is the chance he needs to jump on, if this is true.

"Nope it was going around school like wildfire. From what Sanha heard Lee Know cheated on her in front of her and broke up with her in front of the school." Eunwoo had a glare on his face and his fists curled up.

"Want to run that by me again?"

"I don't know it is true or not but..." Eunwoo stood up from his chair and headed to the door. "Wait! What about tonight with the Dreamies?"

"JinJin can handle it. It's just Dungeon and Dragons. He just need to pick one plan and follow it. We have never lost a game to them ever."

"That's because you are our ace!"

"Well not tonight. You guys will be fine. I'm not losing my chance with Momo again. You know now she is single, everyone will go after her and I need to be her knight in shining armor to protect her." Eunwoo left, as JinJin came in the room.

"Where is he going? It's D&D night." Moonbin sighed and looked at the oldest.

"We are so going to lose..."
....

"Momo," Eunwoo called out to her, as he opened the door to the greenhouse on campus. He knew all her hiding spots and this is her go to. He entered the greenhouse and walked around. He could hear someone crying softly, as he walked over to the sound. "Momo..." he called out to her again, as he heard some rustling. He turned the corner and his heart broke at the sight.

Momo, crouching down by the pink roses, wiping her tears away. Her hair was covering her face, like she was trying to shield herself away. How long has she been here crying her eyes out. He never like to see her cry. He is so ready to hunt Lee Know down for what he is putting Momo through. She didn't look up at him, as she cleared her throat.

"Eunwoo, what are you..."

"I heard about the break up. I'm so sorry, I didn't think he was that cruel to do something to you like that in front of the school," he replied, stepping closer to her.

"Either can I..." Momo finally looked up at him and her hair moved away from his face. He froze on the spot when he saw a huge bruise on her left cheek. Eunwoo kneeled down in front of her and slowly move his hand to her injury cheek. He gently placed his finger on it, as she hissed in pain.

"He didn't..." he began and had to stop himself. He knew Lee Know was ass but he never thought he would go as far as hitting someone, let alone a girl. Fire was building up in him, as he really want to hunt him down and beat the living shit out of him. How dare that ass lay a hand in his Momo.

"No...it was his new girlfriend," she told him, as he did relax just a bit, but still nobody lays hands on Momo. "She got me good that's for sure. I just hid in here, waiting for the sun to go down. I'm too scared to show this to anyone." Eunwoo took her hand into his and help her to her feet.

"Hey I'm here now. I will make sure nothing happens," he told her, giving her a smile. "Now let's get some ice on your cheek. We can go to my apartment since it's closer."

"I..."

"I have your favorite ice cream in the fridge." Momo had a sparkle in her eyes and nodded at him. Momo took his arm and held it and pulled her hoodie over her head to try and hide her bruise. "It's okay, anyone say anything, I will beat them." They walked out of the greenhouse, when his phone went off. He answered his phone, while they walked to his place.

"Did you really bailed out on us! This is a huge game!" Rocky said to him. "Jeno and Chenle are actually beating us."

"It won't hurt to lose one game," he replied, looking down at Momo.

"You hate losing period! You have time to come here and save us!"

"You guys can handle it. I have something important to handle."

"What is important than this D&D match!!!!" Eunwoo snapped of picture of Momo, without her notice and send it to Rocky. A few moments of silence, Rocky response. "I want all the details later, every single one. JinJin and I will try to win this game." Eunwoo hung up the phone, as they continue to walk home.
...
-A few months later-

"You are such an idiot," Lee Know yelled at his girlfriend in the courtyard on campus. People were watching them fight, but this isn't the first time they fought in front of everyone. Pretty much a month after Lee Know dumped Momo, they fight all the time. His girlfriend yelled back at him, stomping her feet. Momo was sitting on a bench, watching this all happen.

"And to think I dated him..." she mumbled to herself. Someone came over to her, as she turned to her and got a smile on her face. "Eunwoo." She stood up and hugged him.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said, as he gave her a kiss on her cheek. He looked over to Lee Know and his girlfriend fighting. "I see you had some entertainment at least." Momo just nodded and pulled away from him. He took her hand into his. "Let's get some lunch and I will help you with your Math."

"Thank you my boyfriend," Momo said, as they took off, leaving the unhappy couple yelling at each other.