Love Me For Me *H.MM x P.CY*

I'm done, I give up. I don't wanna pretend no more - Cher Lloyd - Love Me For Me

Chanyeol and Momo stood across from each other, as the sun was setting in the distance. Momo had her hands over her heart, while Chanyeol's eyes were anywhere but on her. Momo just took a deep breath, staring at him.

"You sure that you want this? I know that two years is going to be long and you know that I can wait..."

"You don't have to. I believe this is the best for us." He sighed and looked into her eyes. "We need to go our separate ways."

"But I love you, Chanyeol," she told him. She moved her hand to get something out of her purse. "Look, once you hear this news..."

"I'm sorry Momo, but this relationship is done. I'm trying to be nice about, but if I must. I'm done with us, with you. I give up." Momo stopped her actions and look at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I lost feelings for you a while ago. I thought it was because I was getting ready to go in the military, but that's not it. I just fell out of love with you. I think it's best for me to stop pretending and be free from this one-sided love."

"But..." he turned away from her, as she tried to reach out to him. "I have to tell you..."

"Goodbye Momo, hope you will find someone that will love you back." With that Chanyeol walked away, not looking back at the woman he crushed. Momo stood there, watching him leave her behind. His words hit her hard, as she never knew he felt like this towards her. She pulled out a letter from her purse and stared down at it. Her hand shook holding it, as she moved her other hand to rest on her flat stomach.

"Guess it is just me and you. Appa isn't going to be with us anymore," Momo whispered to herself. She slowly put the letter back in her purse and turn slowly to walk away. Her hand stay on her stomach, as she wanted to cry, yet she doesn't have time for that. She needs to be strong, not just to the little one growing inside her, but for herself.
...
Two Years Later

"God, I didn't think I would seeing that giant again," Chaeyoung mumbled to herself, as her boyfriend, Mark turned to see Chanyeol walking around, greeting people.

"Hyung!" Mark called out to him, as Chaeyoung was staring daggers at him. He ignored her, as Chanyeol walked over to them with a smile. "Welcome back, it's good to see you."

"It's great to be back and I see you are doing well," he replied to him. He looked over at Chaeyoung, as she just gave him a pissed look. "Nice to see you again Shorty."

"Likewise Giant," she answered him, bluntly, crossing her arms.

"How are the other girls doing?" Chaeyoung dropped her arms and stared at him like he was dumb.

"I guess okay I suppose."

"You supposed? Don't you guys live in the same dorm?" Chaeyoung and Mark looked at him in shock, as Mark spoke up.

"Hyung, you didn't hear?"

"Hear what? I didn't have time for social media and television while I was in the military." Chaeyoung's face turned pale, while Mark's eyes widen. "Is there something wrong?"

"Hyung, Twice disbanded a year ago." Chanyeol was in shock to heard the nation's girl group was not together anymore.

"Why? What happened?"

"You really don't know do you?" Chaeyoung spoke, staring at him. "It was all over the news and media. How in the world you did not hear?" Chaeyoung walked over to him and spoke with a quiver in her voice. "We disbanded because we could not go forward with just eight of us. It would not be right.  We tried but couldn't do it without her." She stared at him with tears in her eyes. "A craze fan shot her and she didn't make it." Chanyeol was nervous to ask who was the one that got shot.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes, Momo was the one that died."
...
Mina was holding a little girl in her arms, as Chanyeol, Chaeyoung, and Mark arrived at her apartment. Mina opened the door and let them in. Chanyeol stared at the girl in her arms, as Mina spoke.

"She chose to save her over herself," Mina began, while Chaeyoung and Mark went to one of the bedrooms to give them privacy. "She only got a few minutes to see her before she passed. I was there with her when they did the C-section. I remember her saying that she has your ears, which she does." Mina shown him the big ears that he has. The little girl just stared at Chanyeol like she knew him. "She wanted to tell you the night you broke up, but after what you told her. She didn't want to push anything on you. Momo told us that once you were out, she was going to tell you everything. Even if you didn't love her any longer, she wanted you to love your child." Chanyeol was trying not to cry, as Mina bounced the girl. "We promised to take care of her until you came back in the picture. You don't have to take her if you don't want to, we already decide that we can continued to take care of her, all eight of us." Chanyeol shook his head and held his arms out. Mina slowly gave the girl to him, as Chanyeol stared at his daughter.

She looks so much like Momo except her ears. He felt bad that she had to get his ears of all things. He gave the girl a kiss on her forehead and held her close to him. The girl was fine and snuggled against him, making him want to cry. He regret giving up on their relationship two years ago. He never could have imagined this would be the outcome. Now he understood why people stop talking about Twice around him. His members avoided the questions about Momo when he ask about her. They did not want him to know about her death, as it would have killed him. His members knew he was a dumbass for breaking it off, but this would have end him and he would blame himself.

"Her name is Sakura," Mina said, as he just nodded, letting the tears run down his face.
...
"Hello Chanyeol. I'm 35 weeks along with our Sakura. She is getting so big that she kicks all the time. I do wish you were here to be apart of this moment. I know, we aren't together anymore but I still feel it's right to record the weeks for you at least. We may not have a relationship but I want you to have one with our daughter. Maybe in the future, we can try again...oh I don't know what I'm saying forgot I ask that. I remember the day we broke up that I was going to give you that letter. It had our Sakura's first ultrasound. I was so happy that we were going to be parents, yet dreams are only dreams. I don't blame you for the break up, it just the circle of life I suppose. We can still be good parents to her, even if we are separate. I will admit to do have feelings for you, even though you don'. But enough of thinking about the past, just four more weeks before she is here. I will keep you update on her, Chanyeol." The video paused.

Chanyeol sat on his couch, holding Sakura, who felt asleep on his chest. That video was made a day before her death. He has watched all the videos she made to keep him updated on their child. Chanyeol looked down at his daughter and kissed the top of her head.

"Appa is going to take care of you. Your Aunties and Uncles will help as well. I'm going to make your Eomma proud," he whispered to her. He looked at the TV to see a heavy pregnant Momo, smiling back at him. "I vowed to be the best father to our daughter. Sorry I was an idiot to you but I will make it up. Wait for me up there until it's my time to come. I love you Momo."