This Is Me *H.MM x C.KH*

Even though it seems like it's too far away. I have to believe in myself, it's the only way - Demi Lovato - This Is Me

"You can do this, you have been practice for months," Momo was telling herself, as she stared at the mirror. "You need to prove to everyone that you aren't a pretty face and a great dancer. You have a voice as well. You can't let him down." What possessed Momo to sign up for "King of Masked Singer," she will never know. She wasn't as great in singer as her other members, but she wanted to change that.

Her GOOD FRIEND, Heechul decided to help her and introduce her to his member and main vocalist of the group, Kyuhyun. He agreed to help Momo with her singing, as she knew this was not going to be good. She didn't want him to quit over her singing voice. She even work on her voice herself for weeks before their first real practice.

Their first practice to Momo was a disaster. She was just so nervous and her voice was everywhere. She knew after that, he would not work with her anymore. Yet that was the opposite, as he didn't laugh at her. He did point at the flaws, but he told her after a few weeks, they can get it managed.

"You don't think my voice sounds terrible?" She asked him, as Kyuhyun looked at her.

"Not at all, we will work on it. It will take time," he replied to her. She just nodded at him, as this is the first person that didn't give up right away.

So they work together on her singing. He is a bit tough but he means so well. Momo did notice he would not go and hang out with his friends, as he chose to being her with and continue to help her practice. Weeks went by and her singing was improving. One day, Momo just broke down crying at practice.

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked her, as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm just happy that someone didn't give up on me," she stated. "Everyone thought I was just for dancing and had no singing talent. People gave up on me and gave me little to none singing so I don't embarrass everyone. You are the first that kept working with me and...I'm just so happy." She kept crying, as Kyuhyun went over to her and hug her.

After that moment, Kyuhyun and Momo were getting close to each other. They would spend time after practice, hanging out like go to a late dinner or play video games. Momo was enjoying this, as did Kyuhyun. They would talk about everything to each other. One night after practice, Momo took a chance and kissed Kyuhyun, thanking him for being there for her and giving her strength to feel comfortable with herself. Kyuhyun nodded, as they share another kiss and some more throughout the night. Soon, they acting like a happy couple and that made Momo's hear soar with joy.

That came to a halt two weeks ago, when Kyuhyun end her vocal lessons and cut off contact with her. Momo didn't understand what happen. She talk with Heechul and his members, but they told her that it was not her fault the way Kyuhyun was acting. They couldn't explain why he was doing this to her, because it was not their place to tell her. Momo was sadden at the list of her friend and her potential love. She believe that she screw up her chance to be with her before she was moving too fast. Momo did cried about it for a bit and stop bothering his members. After one last night of crying, Momo decided she was not going to give up on herself and continued to practice her vocals on her own. She was determined to show everyone how much she improved and want to impressed everyone. As for Kyuhyun, as much as it hurts her she does still like him and wants to show him how much he influenced her to never give up. She just hope this will be the chance to show him that she appreciate, adore, and like him for getting her out of a dark time in her life.

A knock woke her up from her daydream, as she knew it was time. She pick up her mask that was a pig and took a deep breath.

"Please let me show the world this is me."
.....
"You fucked up big time," Eunhyuk told Kyuhyun, as Donghae gasped at him for using language. "You pretty much made Momo believe it's her fault."

"It's not her fault," he said to Eunhyuk. "I just...I just don't know how to get my emotions out okay."

"You didn't have much problem when you were making out with her in the practice room three weeks ago," Ryeowook mentioned, as he was the one that caught them. "We all know you have feelings for her, just marched up to her and tell her." Kyuhyun just sighed at his members encouraging him to go and tell Momo how he feels. He likes her like she does with him, but scared of commitment you can say.

Siwon turned on the TV to King of Masked Singer. Everyone was done with their schedule and came over to his place to relax and watch TV. Kyuhyun watched, remembering Momo told him one day when she gets the courage she wants to try. Even if she gets eliminated in the first round, she wants everyone to see her voice.

"Now Miss Piggy," the announcer said, as Miss Piggy came on the stage. Miss Piggy seems nervous by her body language, as everyone's eyes on her.

"Just breathe."

Miss Piggy pulled the mic up, as IU "Palette" played in the background. Miss Piggy's voice was beautiful to say the least. You can hear the emotions coming out of her voice, not missing a beat. People were entrances by her, as some could be seen crying.

Kyuhyun knew who it was, as of course he has been training that person for months.

"Wow, she is good," said Donghae.

"She could be an idol that's for sure. Maybe she is an idol," Leeteuk said. "But who?"

"I don't know that voice," said Ryeowook, turning to Kyuhyun "Do you..." Kyuhyun got up and grabbed his keys. He didn't say a word and got out. "What is with him?"

"Maybe he is finally going to go and confess to Momo," said Heechul. "It's about damn time. If he didn't want her, I would be more than happy to take her off his hands."
....
Momo was finally backstage after the show. She was in disbelief that she won. She has to come back next week to battle once again. She never thought that she would made it pass Round 1, but she did. Nobody could guess who she was, as they were stating she is an idol. She is but not for her voice. Momo was ready to take off her mask, as the door open and slam shut, making her up. She turned to see it was Kyuhyun standing there.

"Err..." she was going to speak, as he march over to her. He was able to lift her mask up to reveal her lips and kissed her senseless. Her legs felt weak, but he wrapped her arms around her to keep her standing. She return her kiss, as they kissed for a few minutes. They pulled away, as Momo removed her mask off to view Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun..." she began, as he just pulled her into a hug.

"You did amazing, my girl did amazing." Momo's heart stopped for a moment to hear him calling her his girl. Momo rested her head on his chest, smiling so lightly. They knew they were in for a long talk that's for sure. "Come on, get change and I'm going to take you out for dinner. Whatever my girl wants." Momo looked up at him, as he gave her a look. "You are my girl, right?"

"Yes I am your girl."
......

Taeyong: Happy birthday to our dear author.
Everyone: -throwing confetti everywhere-
Momo: -holding a cake to the author-
Aw thanks, I....why do I have like 50 candles?!
Wonwoo: -handcuff to Seungcheol so he doesn't take down the author- because you are so mean!!!!
Okay...-blow out the candles-
Chaeyoung: we got you a present.
Mark: -drag a tied up Lay, who had a Lovely plushie-
LayLay!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 -hug Lay-
Taeyong: -sour look-

Momo: comment and vote for the next part. Which idol do you want with me? -hint Choi Minho-
Ten: Me! -jump up and down-
Jaehyun: Me!
Baekhyun: Me!
Doyoung: you have your own book -push Baekhyun- Me!
Jungkook: Me of course!
Jeonghan: Vote me!
Jimin: -smile- me!!!
Heechul: Me! I'm actually dating her!
All Male Idols: -kick Heechul out-
Eunwoo: Me! I have a list!
Chaeyoung: oh pink hair....
Mark: Chae!
San: Hello, I want a chance.
Doyoung (Treasure): Same here!
Jaehyun (Golden Child): yeah!
Yuto: Agreed!
Doyoung and Jaehyun (NCT): -gasp- it's on! There can be only one of us in Momo's life.
Yuta: -looking at Yuto- really?
Author eating cake with Lay
Taeyong: -sour face still-
Momo: Let the author knows in the comment.

Chaeyoung: See ya next time! Bye sweetie sweetie!

Taeyong: I want a birthday hug! -open arms to author, who was busy hugging Lay and the plushie-
Johnny: -hug Taeyong-
Taeyong: -sigh-